Thread: What cup size type ?

What cup size type ?

When you measure for your cup size do you measure with or without your created cleavage? Just a starting point for compairing my measurement to that of a female. Then I taking what I have plus add a little here and a little there and presto chango a female body. Or maybe just inquiring minds what to know what you think!
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia ."
    ~Charles Schultz~

how big do you want to be

for me I waer a 42 to a 44 b cup I fill this size in easy but when I want more I just put on a bra with a bigger cup size and fill it up with what ever is handy at the time socks slips or what ever.
    measer around you chest for the size then go out and by a few bras differnt cup sizes too see what looks good on you

A Sale associate at VS told me that I should be a C cup in my brs size. This is her opinion.

I buy bras by the band size. I have cups from A through DD. When I dress I choose my boob size to go with my mood and my outfit.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    I'm certainly a fan of big breasts, hence, I always go for C or D.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Content and Happy
    My girls are full C's and I always go by the band size. It's nice when I go shopping for a new bra and just look at the tag for the size, and not worry if it will fit or not. I can almost spot my size without looking at the tag. I guess after a while, we get real good at some things.

Lanore

If you are creating your breasts by filling in the cups, then the world is your oyster. You can choose any size you want! If you have boobs to fill a bra then, like Lanore, the size is what you have there on your chest. I think the best thing to do if you're filling the cups is to try and match your breast size with your body type. Small size for smaller bodies. But, if you like 'em big........go big!!!!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Small C cup. But all mine. I have hated them all my life till this past year. Now they are getting smaller and i am missing them. lol

Tiffy
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Morgan View Post
    You definitly want at least a C cup,I am a 36D and would recommend a D cup.I think if you buy C cups you will ending wanting D cups.All girls want bigger boobs.
    Not all women want big boobs! My SO is 40DD and she hates them. They get in the way and cause back problems from the extra weight. I've never weighed them, but I'll bet they're 10lbs each. They also get sore where the band rides.
    I've noticed long ago, using water balloons, that even a C can be quite a load for my frame.
    So, my advice... Experiment! See what looks and feels right. We have the advantage of being able to choose just the right size.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I really found that the measure your chest under your breasts and add 4" method for finding band size really does work, bra feels better and the straps don't seem to fall as much. Generally if your bust a 1" larger then your original measurement your an A, 2" B. Most men are not bigger then that.

Here is one of the hundreds of sizing charts that contradicts the other 100's of contradictory sizing charts, which may or may not work for you
    http://www.jms.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce...info=brasizing

Most of us get to pick our cup size, and I went big, because I'm a big girl and nothing smaller then a D looked natural.

Missed point

Girls maybe I did not explane. If I create breast and use filler underneath the tissue I do not think that I can go to a D cup and still make the cleavage look real. I just wnat to use what I have add filler underneath and go for it.

Any suggestions?
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia ."
    ~Charles Schultz~

I wear a 42 C cup myself. I would wear a B cup but they are hard to find in my size.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

i am a 38c cup , as the girls are saying Experiment!. you can find your best body shape , don't go too big it's hard finding outfits to fit right,
    AND remember if you want to go out you don't want to draw attrition to yourself " you know men "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My first inclination was that if you are a big girl then you should have big boobs so I have Cs but I've done some reconsidering. I think if you have a large upper body large boobs tend to accentuate the disporportion waist up
    I'm leaning more to a small B and concentrating on more butt/hip padding. Being 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and adding big Cs may have people thinkinng when is she going to tip over?!!!

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Ok, My boobs are pintsized. 1 pint is equal to two cups, so if I add to cups to
    my A, that makes a pint, therefor a C becomes a pint and since mine are supposed to be pintsized in the first place, wa-la, this is the perfect fit.

Penny
    Last edited by Penny; 01-08-2007 at 06:48 AM.
    "Lady Fingers"

Own more than one set of breast forms!
    Depending upon the outfit and the bra that you're wearing, you have the option of making your boobs any size that you like.
    I have three sets of Pals Breastforms that give me a B, C, or D.
    I have a set of Silicone Breasts DD that I never wear, just too big.
    They're like new, and probably for sale for the right price.

I made mine 38B. Something managable for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    36C - and never can find my size....C is common I am guessing?? xoxoC/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]

yes it seems to be my dearest...i like b but at a band size of 42 i have a hard a$$ time finding them...have found that a 40 with an extender does nicely but finding that in a b is even hard...heck of found 48b's but not 42...who decides what sizes to make...im guessing a bunch of idiot men tht have severe breast fetishes...lol...gary
    It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

~Agnes Repplier

“Self-esteem isn't everything; it's just that there's nothing without it”
    Gloria Steinem

I wear between 38 and 40, depending on the amount of give inthe band. Find that retail purchase is much easier than online because you can really see the merchandise.

I am a 38 B. I have tried C's and they just did not feel right on my body.

Bra size calculator

Try this web site's calculator, it's one of the best I've used:

http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php

What Cup size?

I think that everyone that is replying here seems to be missing the question. OMG! I have forgotten her name, anyway...what you are looking for is most likely the silicone bras that are sold that have a self adhesive quality and a snap hook in the front. I am sure most of you know what I am talking about...they press on, then you bring your boobs together, fasten the connection and presto! ~Cleavage~ and a fuller cup size, depending on the self adhesive form size. GG's use them all the time when a backless, strapless look is required. Wear them with the proper bra and you will have the effect that you are looking for. It also feels yummy!~ For bras and panties I have also found that www.herroom.com and Glamorebotique are really kewl places to shop! ~wink~ I'm not sure of the spelling on the sites, sorry???

Hope to talk to you all later, OK? PS...they are reusable, but you need a shaved chest and a clean body...bye

Huggs,
    Linda

It's called a Neubra at Dot's... BJ

Gold Member
    44D, they don't look that big on me at all.