Thread: Just which way is best

Just which way is best

When getting dressed with stockings and garter belt should the panties be put on first or stocking and garter belt then panties the later makes it easier to visit the powder room.. Wondered this for years....

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Over

it's easier to go to the toilet if you put them over, under you need to undo them all to go!
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Saskia I alway put the pantiesn top
    Angie

Hi,
    I wear a lot of thi-hi's and gartered stockings. I normally wear a briefer with a snap bottom which makes rest-room call easy when wearing a garter belt. When I don't wear a briefer, I wear side-tie panties on top of my garter belt .. it's so much easier this way.....
    Take Care,
    Andi..
    Last edited by Andrea Nicole; 01-04-2007 at 08:48 PM.

Panties over garter belt.......try it, you'll like it!

Vikki

I usually wear thigh-top stockings, but if I do wear a garter belt, it's panties first (even though that's less convenient in the rest room).
    warmly, Linnea

The eternal question. :giggle:

Panties over the top is much more convenient, but suspender belt over panties is "traditional" & looks better. But I know GGs that prefer panties on top, so don't let it bother you.

If you want to wear the suspender belt over panties but find it a hassle unclipping the garters when you visit the bathroom, then just unclip the suspender belt at the back. Voila! Instant access.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Silver Member
    As someone who grew up with garter belts and panties I know the answer to this question. It's garter belt under the panties. Garter belt rides lower on the hips, making it impossible to pee without losing your stockings if it is on top of the panties. I watched my mother and many many girl friends dress long before panty hose came along and this is just the way was done. No one I knew wore anything but white full panties (no bikinis) (too imoral) and garter belts, also white, always under the panties. This also holds down the long tab of the garter in front which would otherwise push your skirt up in front when you sat down.

Some girls would put the garter belt on first, then stockings and then panties. But most, including my mother and first wife, would (for modesty) put on the panties first and then the garter belt, threading the long tabs of the garter belt under the panty and then put on their stockings.

Stephenie (who was there)

Whenever I wear one, it's panties on top. But it is your underwear and it is your choice.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Panties on top for me too. I've got some black satin french knickers edged in lace, and wearing them under the garters scrunches them up. They hang nicely over the top.
    Tony

Panties on top

I wear the panties over the garter as I like to feel the straps of the garter work against my butt when I walk.

hi saskia i always wear my pantiers over my garter belt looks nicer and is more convenient in the powder room
    laurie sweet

Stckings and garter belt first then the panties, I know it does seem wierd to put something on before your panties, but that's the way it is done so when you have to tinkle you can without having to un dress.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU