Thread: Makeup box -followup

Makeup box -followup

In a thread a few days ago I was looking for a way to organize my makeup. I finally gave up finding a box specifically for makeup, but happened across this great fishing tackle box. At first I almost didn't buy it because it struck me as HUGE for what I needed, but much to my surprise I brought it home and FILLED it! If I buy any more 'stuff' I'm going to have to get a 2nd box!

Note the most important feature... 2 'drink holders' when it is closed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    they are great for that i have one for all me hair stuff !! also those stack boxes are good as well. but the fishing tackle box or the tool boxes are well good
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Note the most important feature... 2 'drink holders' when it is closed. [/QUOTE]

That's what I'm talkin' about...finish putting on your makeup, then comes Miller Time

Wow. That's the most efficient makeup setup I've ever seen. Every woman that I've ever dated has always had her makeup stored in what I call "entropy" - meaning total chaos spread throughout about three rooms.

In my case, it's all jammed into the cosmetics holder in my luggage.