Thread: being intimate with my so?

being intimate with my so?

my so doesn't mind dressing me and helping and even has fun doing it, but when it comes to times when we have dressed ****ty and played around a littlle she says it does nothing for her. she will still do it, but seem less interested...how can i get her more interested in being intimate with me while dressed?

Well, I wouldn't expect it, at least not immediately. She married a guy, primarily because she's attracted to a guy. If you're dressed as a girl, you're not attractive to her.

Look at it from this perspective...if she all of a sudden started dressing as a boy, would you find her as attractive in bed? Probably not (assuming you're hetero).
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Hi.

I agree with Lisa. She married a man nd she wants a man in bed.

You can not blame or fault her. You are doing what you enjoy. She is also entitled to have what she enjoys.

Susan
    T.G.I.F. - Thank God I'm Female.

I also agree. This may be pushing the envelope too far for her. Role playing in the bedroom is fine when both partners agree on it. Maybe you two should talk about this (in guy mode), and possibly find a compromise. If she's the least put off, then I'd drop it. For me, Suzie may be welcome in our house, but not the bedroom. Case closed. I wish you the best!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

while i have no real objection to sleeping with the fem part of my guy, and can actually have fun with it/her..... if this was happening even approaching a 50-50 split I would be beginning to be uncomfortable....... yup like most SO's I signed on for the guy/girl deal and want the majority of our life to be guy/girl (with me being the girl)........ so maybe (and here I am just guessing) your fem side is pushing a tad to hard to be included in that area ......... if I guess wrong sorry

Jess
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Be thankful for having her participate. Remember it's not all about you. Respect her wishes and don't push her boundaries unless you want to lose her.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I would take it slowly ...

It may be different if, when the relationship was started, your partner knew, and approved of, CD'ing. I am assuming that she did not know of it, as is mostly the case. Even though my SO had some limited knowledge of my CD'ing before we were married, we took it one step at a time, and even now, her preference is for "mainstream" gender roles. As with any other facet of our relationship, both parties views are considered, and patience, commitment and compromise make a partership last.

But, most GG's want to, and should be, treated like a lady, especially when it comes to intimacy. That should always be respected.

I respect my SO's wishes, and always try to please her as much as possible. I find that she returns the favor, and that includes incorporating bits and pieces from time to time. Any relationship, after all is always a "work in progress".
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Platinum Member
    If she doesnt really enjoy it now, the likelihood of her enjoying it in the future is slim......she may learn to appreciate it but only for your sake......then again she may never....sorry be blunt but its honesty

Quote Originally Posted by jacob View Post
    my so doesn't mind dressing me and helping and even has fun doing it, but when it comes to times when we have dressed ****ty and played around a littlle she says it does nothing for her. [SIZE="3"]she will still do it, but seem less interested...[/SIZE]how can i get her more interested in being intimate with me while dressed?
    Seems to me she may be just dong it to try and keep you happy. Have you talked to her about it? It could be that you are trying to rush things and she doesn't know how to let you know she's not happy about it. Also most GGs don't like to see their SO's dressed "****ty" this could also be a reason why she's less interested.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by LisaK View Post
    Well, I wouldn't expect it, at least not immediately. She married a guy, primarily because she's attracted to a guy. If you're dressed as a girl, you're not attractive to her.

Look at it from this perspective...if she all of a sudden started dressing as a boy, would you find her as attractive in bed? Probably not (assuming you're hetero).
    Well put!

Is it so hard to give of yourself and be the man in her life when she needs him?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

now let put the shoe on the other side of the foot. how would feel if she come to bed in men outfits ?

I have to agree with the others. Your wife is a great gal being able to support your dressing. In the bedroom however, your wife wants the man she married, not another lady. At times we can be very focused in seeking our own pleasure at the expense of our mate, so my opinion is, be that guy your wife married in the marital bed.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara