Thread: How do you create nice cleavage and breast?

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

How do you create nice cleavage and breast?

Hey girls, I have been creating my cleavage by duck taping my breast together creating a cleavage and using filled water balloons inside of my bra pushing my breast up. This creates a natural look for me and has worked out great. I am always concerned that one day my water may break, HAHA, has not happened to me yet. I change the balloons every so often, but what other methods does other use. If you use breast forms how do you create the cleavage effect, because I like to wear low cut sweaters showing my two girls off.

Any advice.
    Your sis,
    Love Michelle

If you use thge search function and search for thread titles with the word "cleavage" in them, you will find 30 threads (including this one). You might find what you are looking for in one of them. Happy reading.

Holly
    Super Moderator

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Thanks Holly

Your sis
    Michelle

creating clavage

Classic curves international has what they call the diva bra which helps create clevage maybe you should check it out. Chantal
    Last edited by chantal rebbecca; 01-06-2007 at 10:03 AM.

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michellehotforit View Post
    Hey girls, I have been creating my cleavage by duck taping my breast together creating a cleavage and using filled water balloons inside of my bra pushing my breast up. This creates a natural look for me and has worked out great. I am always concerned that one day my water may break, HAHA, has not happened to me yet. I change the balloons every so often, but what other methods does other use. If you use breast forms how do you create the cleavage effect, because I like to wear low cut sweaters showing my two girls off.

Any advice.
    Your sis,
    Love Michelle
    Hi Michelle

Duck tape? You must be in the UK! Duck tape is pretty agressive stuff, and certainly will hurt! I've read of several people on here using it and it causing cuts, sores and friction burns. Ouch

I personally use a medical tape for mine, when I want a cleavage, it's called 3m transpore tape and it comes in 1/2 inch (which is great for lifting eyebrows invisibly) and inch strips which I use to create a cleavage. it's as sticky as Duck tape on first contact, but remove much easier and cleaner. it only good for one uses but you will find it better. I do much the same as you do, but once taped I use a silicone breast form to push the cleavage over, Much safer than water balloons, but others here use silicone chicken fillets or bird seed sacks.

I did this to show someone how simple but affective it can be (Sorry the chest is not shaved) but you can see the affect.

I use two oval plastic discs, stuck the the side of the breast, tape them together, and then push my breast forms in to the sides moving the breast over giving a real cleavage affect. (I used to use medfix, but transpore is much better for the job)

you can see the cleavage picture in this link

good luck and enjoy

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tracy_Victoria; 01-06-2007 at 10:10 AM.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

heres the thread I did on the affect you can get with taping the eyebrows

just incase anyone is interested.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=33086
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Aaaggghhhh111 Duct Tape!?!?!?!?!? Omg!

It's not "duck" tape dear, it's "DUCT" tape, invented to be used to seal hot and cold air-duct systems. If you have not experienced permanant disfiguration, you are FORTUNATE! That stuff is designed to be Permanent! If you leave it on for more than a couple of hours, it can take off the top layer of skin!
    I have found the safest and easiest way to create cleavage is nu-bra, self adhesive, strapless, small breast forms that you apply to your breasts, then pull and clip together. Magic! You can wear additional breast forms over top of the nu-bra, under your bra if you want to be better endowed. enoy!

there is a special harness that has padding along the sides that pushes your exess tissue foward and up to create clevage and does not interfear with breast forms or bra's it ties in the front and is pretty much undetectable,But you have to have a certain amount of excess body tissue

Im pretty lean and work out and for me ive tryied a few different ideas and came up with no results

Banned Read only
    Would you happen to have a link for this item?

there is a special harness that has padding along the sides that pushes your exess tissue foward and up to create clevage and does not interfear with breast forms or bra's it ties in the front and is pretty much undetectable,But you have to have a certain amount of excess body tissue

Im pretty lean and work out and for me ive tryied a few different ideas and came up with no results

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda View Post
    It's not "duck" tape dear, it's "DUCT" tape, invented to be used to seal hot and cold air-duct systems.
    Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda View Post
    It's not "duck" tape dear, it's "DUCT" tape,
    sorry it's certainly DUCK TAPE (in the UK which can be used for many other application besides ducts!)

http://www.duckproducts.com/
    Last edited by Tracy_Victoria; 01-08-2007 at 01:36 PM.
    Cya

Tracy

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    Have a baby....worked for me...went from an A to a C.....ty Clay love you sweetie.....first best thing you did for Mommy....lol....xoxoxC/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Would you happen to have a link for this item?

Patrick

the item your looking for is this.

http://www.designhers.com/Merchant2/...S=001&P=CCDIVA

However it no more affective than tape, and infact the thread we had running on creating cleavage once a couple of people admitting to buying one, but not really getting much affect from them.

As you can see from the link, the item is nearly $60 dollars with carriage, and $60 bucks buys a hell of a lot of medical tape!

As you can see it works basically the same principal as I discribed above two disks push the breast up, and create the top of the cleavage, I'm lucky I have a bit more spare flesh there than most so I can pull mine across and tape together underneath. I then insert my breast form (which are tear drop ones, so they fill out the area behind the breasts) I actually put my forms in, so the top ot the pear is pointing under my arms, so once a bra is put on, you can see no tape, no forms, and it all looks like a real cleavage.

As you can see from the picture here , I

t's possable to get a very realistic cleavage that scores massive fem points when passing out, with a quick shave, and some light makeup, even my own mum would not realise that these were actually total fakes.

good luck
    Last edited by Tracy_Victoria; 01-08-2007 at 02:08 PM.
    Cya

Tracy

intersting little thread...ive actually seen "duct" tape in a package in the states that called it "duck" tape...i would guess this was done because so many referred to it as such...a mispronuciation that has stuck apparently...but from the looks of the tape in the picture it is the same stuff, and is actually "duct" tape which was correctly identified as hvac tape...could go into the whole "library was accessible to all"...and how being incorrect is so exceptable now that companies profit from it...but dont want to hear it from cheryl on my ego again...hehe...so wont....ouch...but to each his/her own......tc...gary
    It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

~Agnes Repplier

“Self-esteem isn't everything; it's just that there's nothing without it”
    Gloria Steinem

Quacks like a duck...

Well I have a hard time finding "Duck" tape around here.... Not enough ducks I guess!! Hehe. But for me I just wear a pushup bra with a couple silicone inserts from Walmart. Used to use the old fine bird seed in a nylon trick but kept getting attacked by flocks of Sparrows.. . Wonder if they make Sparrow tape too?

And since "duct" tape is ment for metal... Applying it to your skin can't do it any good, in my opinion...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only

Duck tape is a copywrited name

Duct tape is the product name so both are right and both will take you skin off!

I have bought some of the "cleavage tape" that comes in 2 pieces from some CD sites....that actually tore off a quarter sized pice of skin under my armpit area (on the rib cage)...let me tell you...i have a high pain tolerance....broke fingers playing football and baseball just straightned them myself and taped them till the games were over.....but that skin rip and missing HURT LIKE HELL....it was like a burn....i had to get large water proof bandaids so i could shower...it took like 2 weeks to heal so i could shower without bandages....never use those things....
    I do admit i use duck or duct tape (both names are used)...and have never had a problem...i found a 3M transparent or clear duct tape that is a little less permanent then the silver stuff. I have also learned that you dont need to go that far past the actual pec itself to get a good tape job... the only downside i have with it is the tape residue is a pain to wash off...i have to use baby oil and then just keep rubbng it to get the glue off the next day...and of course you need a good clean shaven chest to start off!

Here are my results in these 2 threads....but i have to admit being a "muscular" guy i have some pec tissue to work with.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=48965
    and
    http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46535

Good luck to you

G

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_Victoria View Post
    sorry it's certainly DUCK TAPE (in the UK which can be used for many other application besides ducts!)

Like sticking ducks together... stick two ducks down your bra should create mega cleavage.

Kim

Last edited by Kimkandy; 01-08-2007 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimkandy View Post
    Like sticking ducks together... stick two ducks down your bra should create mega cleavage.

Kim

you would have to be quakers to try that one!
    Cya

Tracy

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_Victoria View Post

Sorry, it's a play on words making DUCT tape sell to people who cant pronounce it correctly. Word association to most. I used to work at a place that put it on rolls that you buy now. It was easy work but very noisy.

I've never resorted to tape. Before I had sufficient breasts to make any cleavage, I wore breast forms and a snug bra with underwires. SOftcup bras do not have the push-in, pull-up effect. Remember, I said 'snug', not tight. Now I wear just lightly lined underwire bras and get the cleavage I prefer.

Content and Happy
    One of my bras have side and lower padding made to show more cleavage. And it does work, maybe a little too much. I prefer a soft cup for everyday wear.

Lanore