Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The little things that help you feel femme

Smile The little things that help you feel femme

I have been wondering about all the little things that help me feel femme (other than dressing). Such as - Sometimes I get up in the morning wearing stockings, panties, and a cami, when I sit down with my coffee I tend to cross my leggs just like a woman and this act kind of trigers my fem side.

It feels so good that I was wondering if any of you girls have simular tips.

Stephanie Stephens

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I find the feeling of fresh shaved arms, legs and chest especially once I have put on some moisturizer makes me feel very feminine. Of course once I slip some clothes on I move to a whole new level of feeling feminine as well.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Like you say, anything that feels natural like a girl does.Fixing your hair, manicuring your nails, having that little extra "zip" in your walk, selecting your clothes, feeling stylish. When you stop to think about it, the list just keeps on going.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich
    When you stop to think about it, the list just keeps on going.
    Yep, that's the best and the best feeling about it .

I always wear a bra, panties & nightie to bed at night so that I can feel as good as possible in the mornings.... And Zip-Zap... get cleaned up, fresh undies and I ready to think about what to wear. Unfortuneately, today, it'll be drab for a while. BUT I'm NOT taking my undies off! hehe!
    Have a wonderful day! I know I am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking down and seeing your toenails polished, even better when looking through a nice pair of nylons

Banned Read only

Melanie Lyne

Shopping at one partucular Melanie Lyne in Ottawa, they usually bring scads of evenig wear for me to try. I'll try on a superb ballgown and they will add some crystal earrings and pendant and the effect really sends me across that m/f bridge to girlyland

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    One very little item that does it for me whether I am in full femme or not is this beautiful gold ankle bracelet my SO bought me. It just pushes me over the edge every time.
    on over nylons even better.

hugs
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

The thing that really makes me feel "femme" is when I discuss with some GG friends and they really talk to me as one of them... I have two of those friends, they are wonderful.

Otherwise, indeed the feeling of my soft skin just after I've used epilatory cream and take a shower is making me feel "femme"... But I suppose this is the feeling of a man's hand on going over a woman's body

Eugenie

yes !!!! I think that for the most part its all about the little things , for me its like earrings , nailpolish , lip-glosses , some small accessories to wear , some hair clips , its like just simple femmininty does the trick , I think that less can be more at times , and alot to be said for the plain Jane girl !!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

How about that 1st taste in the morning of a mixture of lipstick and coffee? Putting your mug down and seeing that cute, obviously feminine mark, on the edge of your mug. ......Going somewhere in drab, drinking coffee, and really missing that added lipstick taste?

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I think I know what you mean about crossing your legs. To me, it's not the crossing of them per se, it's about what a person associates in their mind with certain types of behavior, and maybe sitting with one's legs crossed feels feminine. In another thread I talked about not needing to dress fully all the time because my goal was about "feeling feminine", and I didn't necessarily need to go the full nine yards of dressing to feel girly. Your example of doing "stuff" (crossing your legs) which isn't exactly about trying to "be a woman" yet it still makes one (well me anyway) feel less of a man.... ergo ....feminine.

I would recommend integrating one's feminine self as much as possible into one's regular life and do things in as much of a non manly way as possible and maybe you'll find some other seemingly benign things (crossing your legs) that makes you feel wonderfully girly (without clothes)
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Well, I use scented lotions from bath and body works all the time, and I use feminine type shampoo, conditioner, and soap.

Stephanie Idon't wear fem things to bed but put something on when I get up thia gives me the feeling of being a girl before I get back to drab and get off to work
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by stlmichelle View Post
    Looking down and seeing your toenails polished, even better when looking through a nice pair of nylons
    yes I totally agree even better ,seeing your polished toes in sheer nylons in peep toe heels make me feel totally Fem. Also as of late getting out of the shower and placing my leg up on the tub and applying moisturizer to freshly shaven legs gets my feminine side going espacially a lotion with a feminine scent!!!

I don't get the luxery of Perfume as my Lady in alergic to most of them. I buy a lot of used clothing and sometimes there is perfume on them. Perfume is a sure sign of Female, as well as a fine fitting Bra, or Corset.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Rub Red

I have to have my Lipstick at all times. Who knows when a girl may need to refresh her lips in order to catch the attention of a passerby. & Trina
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

It's the little things, seeing my red or pink nails while washing dishes.... catching the scent of my perfume... or even the feeling of a run forming in my pantyhose (not that I like that happening, but it does make me feel feminine!) hehehe

Just thought of another one. For those of us who have our own nails--breaking one, a "femme disaster", right?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

this is what I mean. very feminine
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa View Post
    Well, I use scented lotions from bath and body works all the time, and I use feminine type shampoo, conditioner, and soap.
    I could not have put it better!

Jen

Slip Lover

A Small Fem Feeling

I often get that feeling while wearing a short tight skirt when I must squat to pick something off of the floor.

To me the one thing that I enjoy the most....shaving....shaving my legs, armpits and bikini area... that has to be the mostsensuous thing that I do!

#1 for me is wearing pumps of any kind - right now I've got 3 1/2" styletto slingbacks in black suede - just feels very sexy. I especially go for pointed toe pumps - very feminine.

Wearing panties every day. Choosing which pair to wear in the morning.

Wearing my Vanity Fiar lace-trimmed cami to bed each night.

Having long fingernails on my right hand (keep them short on my left for guitar / mandolin playing) with shiny hardener.

Brushing on mascara each morning in the bathroom at work.

Like others have said, the list continues ...

Even if I'm entirely in drab I feel girlie when I put on some lipstick.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.