Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The little things that help you feel femme

Sejd
    for me it's earrings and lipstick. I also pay a lot of attention to my hair. I like to wear a hair band. Eye make up is great too. As soon as I quit work every day, I put on my earrings and color my lips. Makes me feel great. Then in the everning I always put on a skirt, over the knee socks and a nice blouse.
    hugs
    Sejd

I like the little things because you can do them sometimes when you're being your drab self - like a hint of perfume, or a bracelet that's hidden, a discreet necklace you can play with. I find just having that hint reminds me that I am more than drab.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    I like the little things because you can do them sometimes when you're being your drab self - like a hint of perfume, or a bracelet that's hidden, a discreet necklace you can play with. I find just having that hint reminds me that I am more than drab.
    We are much more overall no matter what mode we are in Kerrianna. Much much more.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

For me, it's putting on mascara before I leave for work.

Lipstick. When I put in on as the last part of dressing, it makes me feel complete and feminine.

not sure about the more femme part but ive always crossed my legs not so much like a woman...although technically is the same...but old men seem to sit like this as well...figured it was just me learning early is all...hehe...gary
    It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

~Agnes Repplier

“Self-esteem isn't everything; it's just that there's nothing without it”
    Gloria Steinem

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    ROFLMAO Gary....I cant believe we are posting behind each other...geesh...lol....

Perfume and hate to say it...but when I KNOW I look good in an outfit....am sure you know what I mean when I say that about looking good....you just kinda know when you look good in something and you emit that positive thru attitude and body language when you feel that way.....but thats just me and my little pea brain...xoxoC/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by veronicagirl View Post
    How about that 1st taste in the morning of a mixture of lipstick and coffee? Putting your mug down and seeing that cute, obviously feminine mark, on the edge of your mug. ......Going somewhere in drab, drinking coffee, and really missing that added lipstick taste?
    I'll definately have to agree with this one.
    "Diane"

It is the little things that make a difference to me. I love to put pink nailpolish on my long fingernails, put on my favorite light brown shoulder length wig, and get dressed in my white Olga panties, white or nude control top pantyhose, bra, longsleeved blouse, short pleated or denim skirt, and womens black MJ shoes. A bit of makeup and perfume and I feel so girly all over.

Patti

Lipstick and wig do it for me. I also get turned on by painted toes, although mine aren't painted right now.

Vikki

the love I get from all my sisters makes me feel feminine

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]The little thing is no a physical thing but a moment to myself when the switch in my mind goes from blue to [SIZE="4"]PINK[/SIZE] I can be in drab and still do this[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

The accessories! I just adore hair bands and bracelets!

Ooh, and the scent of Vanilla body spray. And of course painted toenails through nylon as had been mentioned.

Seeing my painted toes, yes. Seeing my clear glossed fingernails, yes. Putting on some light makeup, yes. Tasting my lipstick, yes. Pulling on my nylons when getting dressed, (no matter how, drab or not), yes. Undies and bra, yes. All these things are great.
    A few things I find myself doing during the day remind me of my girly side. Things like getting into and out of my car, (sit and swing the legs). Keeping my knees together while driving. Squatting with knees together while picking up something, rather than simply "bend over" (suppose I was wearing a skirt, what would people think?).
    I find it's the small actions we do everyday that always remind me of just who I am and what I'm doing.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Smile

I must agree it is the final touches lip gloss earings ,rings bracelet
    and finally perfume ...to complete myself as a gurl

melissa

To me the one thing that I enjoy the most....shaving....shaving my legs, armpits and bikini area... that has to be the mostsensuous thing that I do and lipstick got to have that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

the little things that make you feel fem

It's all of the above. I like to paint my toenails. I put just a little mascara on every day. I always wear my panties. When I shower I use body wash and it really feels soft on the skin. I use womans deoderant. So many things set me off.

I'm not sure if anything makes me feel femme, after all I can only experience things from my own perspective... (You can tell it's Wednesday)... however, I do notice the annoying things about aspects of the female role... Like eating your own hair when trying to look alluring, smiling while the blister from hell throbs on your heel... using applied physics to a dress that fitted but on the big night no longer seems too... laddering the last decent pair of tights... breaking a nail after six weeks of cultivation... oh, the list is endless...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Used to be lipstick or mascara.
    Now it's toe rings.
    Who knows what'll be next week.

Quote Originally Posted by stlmichelle View Post
    Looking down and seeing your toenails polished, even better when looking through a nice pair of nylons
    I like your style. There's nothing more captivating than seeing polished toenails covered in nylon.
    As soon as I slip on silky pair of pantyhose, it instantly makes me feel fem and everything else is icing on the cake.
    When I go to bed, I seem to sleep better when I'm wearing pantyhose and a sexy sleep shirt. And when I wakeup, I feel refreshed.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Smile so many little things....

It feels so good just to clip a garter strap onto a stockings and making sure the tug is just right...a dab of obsession for women...a last quick look in the mirror to make sure everything is just right...Come to think of it, everything is a little thing that helps me feel feminine and self-confident in myself...Susan

Don't know if there is any single little thing.... it's everything.....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

fresh flowers in the house... better still if brought by a date

For me it's polishing my toenails, complaining about not having anything to wear (I only have one winter top ,) and putting on lingerie before going to bed.

i adore the feeling of a maxi pad in my panties beneath my male clothes and ALWAYS have at least one fem magazine with me. Love to carry it with me and read it wherever i can. Just having it on my passenger seat as i drive puts me in my feminine role......