21 12.28%
  • Single but looking

20 11.70%
  • Single and like it that way

12 7.02%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partner Poll

Partner Poll

The questions about how the SOs feel about dressing have me curious about the numbers; how many here are married, involved, in between or just plain on your own?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina View Post
    The questions about how the SOs feel about dressing have me curious about the numbers; how many here are married, involved, in between or just plain on your own?
    Poll does not really make sence, having a SO, or being in a long term relationship has nothing to do with your SO knowing or agreeing with your dressing?

I don't understand the reason for saying, married, in relationship, or single

sorry (maybe i'm in blonde mode today!)
    Last edited by Tracy_Victoria; 01-06-2007 at 10:56 AM.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Need more choices. I concider myself happily married but we're not. We've lived together for the last 5 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Been married 35 years......Wife knows and participates. No secrets between us and we communicate frequently and openly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_Victoria View Post
    Poll does not really make sence, having a SO, or being in a long term relationship has nothing to do with your SO knowing or agreeing with your dressing?

I don't understand the reason for saying, married, in relationship, or single

sorry (maybe i'm in blonde mode today!)
    Just looking for raw numbers here, not whether or not SO (if present) knows or approves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    Need more choices. I concider myself happily married but we're not. We've lived together for the last 5 years.
    You fit in the non-married SO group. I considered many more choices but they really all can be grouped into these four.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Married.. she not only knows, but started me in dressing. She buys me nice things, and is one very fine lady for it. We enjoy what we do, and I am lucky to have such a wonderful lady

Partner Poll

We have been married 37 years. My wife tolerates my love of nylon.

poll

I am widowed and it is too soon for me to know if I will be looking or if I want to stay single. This is a big change in my life and at the same time I will soon be living f/t as Eileen. Perhaps in another six months or so I can better answer your question.

Eileen

Gold Member
    This is me

married for 37 years and my wife has been supportive and participating for the last 36 years.

Been married 32 years.Like everyone had some ups and downs but wouldn't change anything.Well maybe got my own cloths sooner.Mine are a lot more comfortable.Would have got my own heels a lot sooner also. They changed how i feel about myself when i'm dressed.Make me feel way more fem. Justabit

Banned Read only
    never married / never shacked up / no intention to do either

with GG partner. knows, tolerates (barely) does not participate

Wink single

I saw a licence plate frame on a car a while ago , that sums it all up for me " Date whenever , single forever "
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I am widowed and it is too soon for me to know if I will be looking or if I want to stay single. This is a big change in my life and at the same time I will soon be living f/t as Eileen. Perhaps in another six months or so I can better answer your question.

Eileen
    As a widow myself I understand For me it has been 14 months and I am surprised at how content I am to be on my own now after the pain of loss has faded some.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I guess I should put myself down as "married" because I will be tomorrow. (1-7-07)

Single But Looking

My wife died 4 years ago and I am definitely looking for a new partner, who will accept my being " Trina " 24/7. & Trina - In Search Of......
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

married with a very well informed wife who is Understanding and helpful in all aspects

Quote Originally Posted by Lawren View Post
    I guess I should put myself down as "married" because I will be tomorrow. (1-7-07)
    Hey !!!!!! Congrats there Lawren.

Married 37 years last month. She's wonderful to J--. But has no desire to meet Joy. I'm at least acknowledged by the wife. And Joy has time out to be her self.

Banned Read only
    at some point this

"She's wonderful to J--. But has no desire to meet Joy."

will come into direct conflict with this

"Except I'm more Joy now than J--. J-- was never happy. And now that he has allowed Joy to be out, he in turn is happy."

what is the plan for that day

Like most, it is sometimes hard to fit things into categories. I've been single for the last 16 years after a 23 year marriage. I didn't divorce because of my CD'ing because I had never had any idea that I was a crossdresser. It wasn't until after the divorce that a girlfriend persuaded me to crossdress for Halloween. One look in the mirror and I understood a lifetime of feelings.

I can't say why I haven't remarried other than the fact that the right person hasn't come along yet. I have allowed some to move in with me for a while. I have been proposed to a few times. I haven't found the person that can really restore my trust in a relationship.

I'm single, content and happy. I'm not looking for a partner. However, if the right person presents herself one day...........I would love to have a partner to share everything with. I do miss that.

I have a Great Lady that has been with me for over 5 years, or should I say put up with me. I would like to marry her someday if she will have me, but at this time we can't.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Okay I am an idiot, in some of my posts I have used the "SO" for my wife not realizing my wife is not an "SO". forgive me if I have accidentally misinterpited myself. This is my first message board so it will take me some time to fully understand. As for the vote, my wife doesn't know.