Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing and the Internet

I'd probably be in a partial closet, by that I mean that even before the internet advent my wife knew and I had also come out to a GG friend which I would visit and then dress at her home. But otherwise I was only dressing in my own home.

I would still feel the guilt I used to feel before I met all of the great people on this and other CD forums.

So thank you all for making me a free person. Well, almost

Eugenie

I came out over a span that extended from 1988 to 1994, and I did not start posting on the internet until 1997. The internet has made me do a lot more writing than I had ever done before. And the computer word processor was almost enabling technology for the handicapped to me. I was (and still am) a very erratic typist, but now I can correct stuff easily and instantly. And I am motivated more now because i know there will be other people reading what i write.

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    I just read a few posts from other girls, but I decided to stop reading and speak my mind......

I've Cded for a long time, wearing my sisters', my aunts' and my mother's clothes... once I thought I was sick and perverted, but the first time I had internet on my hands I looked for "transvestite", "transgendered" and some other words the world lets you hear about... to my surprise there were more than 1500 results.... I was amazed and from that day on I spent a lot of time in the office after working hours just reading and relieving my soul.... Those of you who felt the same will understand what I'm talking about.

Today I say Gina lives in cyberspace, and i truly believe that. Gina has friends here (in the cyberworld) and talks to them and shares experiences and posts pics and receives feedback and sometimes is flattered and sometimes feels sad and all of that is channelized through the fabulous WWW.

if I hadn't discovered internet and other girls like me, I'd probably be "more incomplete" (if there's a definition for that).

My life certainly changed with internet and places like this.

I'm still in the closet, but at least I know other girls have had the courage to come out and face what it takes to feel complete. Today I don't know if I want to come out to my SO and other friends and relatives, but I'm sure I enjoy Gina and she enjoys the partial life we share.

Internet is something wonderful for Gina and you girls, are part of this feeling.

Thanks a lot for your comments and support.

Love,
    Gina
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

I found that the internet has been a big help.I knew that there were there were tgs ts' drag queen's but i knew that that didn't fit me and i'm not being neg about those forms of CDing but with the net i found tri-ess sites and what a relief for here were CDer's like me who were hetro. happily married, children grandchildren and it was an eye opener.I like this site because it put's all of us CDer's together and helps us to understand all the different form's of CDing and that has been a good thing i think.

Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    I believe that everyone here is normal. Normality? What is normal for one isn't for another. I concider myself normal. So should you.
    I do! Perhaps when I intimated the theme of 'normality' I meant the 'conventional'. I think most people are repressed and aspire religiously to what society perceives as 'the norm' eg a man is a man and he don't do girly fings...like dressing up etc. Maybe if everyone just let loose and lightened up a bit there would be so much shit in the world.

Generally thou, people are narrow minded and stupid...sorry, but it is true.

Freedom is self-acceptance and open-mindedness. The world may never be free, but at least the world we got here...is.
    [SIZE=3]She Came From Plant Claire...

Dee
    [/SIZE][SIZE=3]xxx[/SIZE]

I think the internet helped me to understand what transvestite really is. You see my thing is make up, I freaking love the stuff I wear it all the time different styles colours you name it, I just love it. I figured I was just freak until I was searching "men-make up" or something like that I think and discovered info on transvesitism(sp). I feel that without it I may not have come out due to my state of confusion. That being said I'm still kind of confused and am glad to have you girls here to help me, so thanks
    Can you really have to much mascara?

Where to start.
    I haven't been able to dress in rl for over 20 years because of family responsibilities. When I did dress before that, there was a lot of guilt.

When I first got on the internet, I was amazed at how many others there were like me. Chatrooms were my first foray into becoming more Kelley and less the old poop who lives in the same body as I do. In chatroom I could really BE Kelley. For the last few years, I haven't used chatrooms much, just sites like this. I mentally get into my Kelley mode, even if I can't really dress, and become completely her.

I know that you girls who have the opportunity to dress sometimes look down on those of us who can't. Just don't judge until you know our circumstances. Anyway, the internet has allowe Kelley to be who she is. I know this is confusing, but it makes total sense to me. lol
    [SIZE="3"]Kelley[/SIZE]

Smile Crossdressing and the Internet

I have found that with the internet , I can be who I really am. A crossdresser who is starting to get more open about it( even though wife hates it) This group has been a great help to me and i know most of the others out here just like myself. I just recently figured oiut how to post my pics in the group. I really enjoy talking to you girls and really wish I found a few of you from NY or NJ out here who feel like I do. TY Michelle

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    Has helped me as I had no where else to research and to learn coping skills and understanding...I love him and I was willing to do what it took and still am and will till my dying day....and I have used the internet since I had a computer with connection at work and then finally could afford to bring one in my house (geesh that was back when computers were over a grand for a crappy crappy one - yall remember them days huh ???).....internet is a savior for me....xoxoC/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]

This site in particular has been a great help and support...esp for the support my wife was able to find here...this site and the internet has been great for my cding...gary
    It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

~Agnes Repplier

“Self-esteem isn't everything; it's just that there's nothing without it”
    Gloria Steinem

A new world has opened

If this forum was available in the early 70's, who knows, I may have transformed completely. I never had anyone I could confide in with my desires and this is such a wonderful tool to communicate with others that most likely feel as I do. I have been reading posts now for several weeks to make sure it was real before I signed up. Now I genuinely feel that there are "Sisters" out there and have a place to let loose and feel "the woman inside"
    xxxxoooo
    "Diane"