Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women of height

Women of height

I see a glimmer of hope for a tall person like myself when I see a women of height in a store. There may be hope for a 6'1" person like myself yet.

Have a great day
    Valeri

Yes, there is hope!

I am 6'2", and have no problem with my height. You need to be confident in yourself, careful if you venture out (I will tone down my dress and wear a low heel) and have fun.

Hugs!

SandyR

Sandy, I hear that is the trick tone down the heel not to draw more attention to yourself than needed.

I agree

It really is. I have had one time in a very crowded bar and wore a 4" heel, mostly stayed seated and left before it slowed down. No problems. Just be carefel, don't drink much to save on trips to the bathroom.

Sandy

I've seen a lot of tall women, known some of too. Never knew of one that wasn't beautiful. We come in all sizes, shapes and colors. Isn't life grand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm 6' 1" and I once went out with a woman who was 6' 4"... Just think Xena
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

There's lots of tall GG's out there. Just check out any college girls basketball team and see how tall some of them are. I have noticed quite a few taller GG's since I wore my 4 inch heels one time and someone noted my height.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

height

ic.. you're only 6'1" shorty. (just kidding)

You might check my reply in your 'Shoes' message too!

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Has anyone seen Maria Sharapova? the womens tennis champion?
    she is 6'3" tall, and drop dead GORGEOUS!!
    So, ladies.... you (we) can do it!!

Ji, Like so many of the other girl's I'm 6'1" and shop with no problems altho I always feels less conspicuous when I wear 1" heels or flats. The problem is I much prefer to wear heels when shopping but even in heels there are many gals that aren't too much shorter.
    Height really shouldn't be a deterent as long as we dress in such a way as to not call too much attention to ourselves.
    Carol

Six foot six.

At my height,I extremely rarely would go out in public. I did it only 4 times, over a year ago, got some strange looks. With heels, I really was more like six foot ten! If i ever go out again, it will only be at night, in 31/2" heels, but I stay in the closet. At age 52, and still single, I don't see many tall single gg around my age. Almost always, it is short, heavy gg's who are interested in me. I am holding out, for one, a bit closer in height, but, can't expect to find many single gg's sixfoot, at my age.

Hi, I am 6'2" and I see alot of tall ladies and girls around. I don't go out enfemme as of yet, but maybe someday. I would feel at home though as long as I don't wear heels. But, there are a lot more tall ladies than before, they are just getting taller.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Hi, I am 6'7. The only shoes in womens is a size 17 that I can find. 7'1 tall woman steping out.

Years ago!

A bit back I danced (as a Man) with a very nice Lady almost 7'. It was great and she was awesome, fun, exciting!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

6'5" here. From all these posts from tall girls, looks like we could start our own basketball team. Only problem would be too many injuries from playing basketball while wearing 4" heels.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

My first wife always said she was 5'11", but the undertaker told me she was 6'2". But if you really look at the tall ladies, you will notice that most have very long legs. They still are short from crotch to neck. The shorter distance from heart to brain is the reason women are more prone to strokes, or so said her doctors. JMHO..BJ

I have a GG friend at work who 6'1". And when she puts on heels and her mini she a knock out. Just hate her when she dressed like that but tall women do live in this world.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I met a tall women today as a matter of fact.She must of been 6.1 or so and fairly big boned.I.m 6 ft and 225 and she was as big as me.First thing in my mind was is this a Fellow CDer so i looked her over but she was a GG But you do notice tall women I think that's why big girls have trouble passing .It's not so much the look's but the size that draws attenton

Error: User not found;
    i am 5'10 or 11 im yet to decide. I see plenty of women my height or taller but i still wish i was shorter. I have trouble with mainstream clothes though designer clothes seem to fit better (guess there made for supermodel height)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erinwoodrose View Post
    One of my wifes friends is close to 6 foot tall and she wears 4 inch heels quite a bit. There is nothing hotter than a tall girl that is confident with her hieght and and I think she is sexy because of it. I'm 6 ft. and want to blend in more... so I havn't warn anything over 3 inches.
    [SIZE="3"]I have a GG close friend that is almost as tall as me, in fact we are the same size clothes, I'm afraid if I tell her about my dressing she will raid my closet.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

A friend of mine is a 6'4" drag queen, she wears platform heels. That's tall. And she is gorgeous.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Hard to find really tall single gg's.

I have gone to a tall singles website, and had little success, and go to singles dances, where very few are real tall. Shorter guys tend to get the tall gg's, too. I would like to find a gg close to my size, but it is tough for us tall guys, to find such a gg. Shorter guys have many gg's their size to choose from. Maybe, that is why I dress up as Lucille, my dream woman? Lucille

tall

My dear i myself am 6'3" and i have no problem what so ever going out in pubic being this tall. Do not worry so much about being tall ,just try to look your best and go! I have been told by many GG'S that when wearing a skirt and heeels ( 3") that i have great legs ! So girl go for it !

6'4" Here!!

Thanks to better nutrition, and pre-natal care, women have shot up by several inches over the past hundred years. There is no indication, of this growth increase abating. I am a tall person, so I wear flat shoes, no high-heels. From the looks of the responses, there are several girls of stature in this crowd.
    Cheryl
    Northern VA
    "We live in a world in which the only constant is Change" Heraclitus- 400BC

I was 6'1" but age and gravity have reduced this by 2 inches. My wife is now slightly taller than me at exactly 6 feet and her great figure has always turned heads, especially when she dresses up. She is not overly enthusiastic about my CD-ing but she does sometimes give her cast-offs to me and they fit great.

There's no problem for tall GGs, they can look great and so we tall males should not be too worried about emulating them.