Thread: Ever been caught by a GG while wearing her things?

Banned Read only

Ever been caught by a GG while wearing her things?

If so, how did she react?

Red face

[SIZE="3"]Caught wearing one of my wife's dresses. She was no real happy. I think that the major problem was that it was a dress that she had for sometime and it was too small. She didn't like the idea that could wear it. Doing something like that is not the way to make you SO happy about your cross dressing

TTFN
    Cyndie
    [/SIZE]

I learned the hard way as well. Years ago while closeted, I was "caught" by my wife wearing one of her favorite outfits. If looks could kill, I'd have been dead long ago. She ended up throwing it out in spite of herself and didn't talk to me for a week after that. I can understand her anger but will never understand that reaction.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi Heather,

You love these sort of questions, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    If so, how did she react?
    It happened a few times. They said words to the effect of "WTF do you think you're doing???!!!". But at least they already knew I CDed, so it wasn't too bad. In the long run, it's much better to ask permission than to seek forgiveness.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Nope. My SO is a bit larger than me, but she has dressed me in some of her dresses before, kinda playing around seeing what looks good on me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

While I have never been caught wearing my wife's clothes (though amazingly close some times), I have been accused of wearing her clothes. I suppose that's a close second.

Over the past year I have tried to come up with some "non-lies" as responses.

For example, if her bra is in the wrong place...and she asks have you been wearing this bra....I look at it and say, that white one...no, it does not fit. It generally diffuses the situation and doesn't deny the general accusation. (And by the way, her bras no longer fit so it is a true statement)

I have not been caught, I have joked with the ex-s.o. about it to a not very good response. I have asked my step-daughter about what she would think (not that I would) if I did and have come to the conclution that it taints her clothes. I do feel that any woman, if she knew, would probably not be able to wear the article again. So I have a very large inventory of my own clothes. I only wear it if it's given to me.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

I was never caught by my X, though I did/do wear her clothes quiet often. Had she caught me, or known I had worn a particular item, she would have made a big scene about it and thrown that article away.
    Ironically, my X is now the only sole whom I've come out to. That is, she knows I'm a Cder and my true identity. She doesn't realize I still have a few items I "borrowed" from her years ago and still wear.

Vikki

The whole thing seems hypocritical to me. If a woman wears her male partner's clothes, it's no big deal. If a guy does the reverse they are tainted. Sigh.

-BB

Aspiring Member
    from a GG's perspective its all good wouldnt have it any other way,u only have a 1 way ticket in life. so live to the fulliest!

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    Went looking for my white tshirt....couldnt find it....only one other person in the house...and so I asked him....and he got all defensive about it...I was peeesed to say the least....we currently have a NO MEN WEARING CHERYLS CLOTHES RULE in this house....until further notice....now, as unfair as it might seem...he bought two plain tshirts (a white one and a pink one) and I have now taken them from him...lol...he never wore them so isnt like he could actually stake claim to them.....sounds unfair...yeap....but...many things in life arent fair as we all well know...andl, I needed a new pink tshirt and hey always can use white tshirts....they are too small for him anyway in my opinion...lol......but NO I dont like my husband in my closet at this point...I have given him several pieces that I either dont ever wear or dont like the way they look on me....and at this point thats as far I am ready to go...thats not to say that down the road I wont be willing to let him in my closet....I wear my shirts bigger on me so some of mine actually fit him (tight which is what he likes when in dress...but they will work for what he wants them to do for him)....sounds crappy I know....oh well....is just where I stand in the big scheme of things right now.....but I am glad that he likes pink...pink is my favorite color....lol....xoxoC/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]

My girlfriend bought a very very nice black dress. It's got stretchy sheer arms and chest area that goes all the way up to the neck. Just like the blonde girl in "Cool World" wore except its black, anyway, she bought this thing and forgot about it since the party we were going to was cancelled. Recently I found it at the bottom of the closet in the bag still. I showed it to her and she decided to try it on at least. She was so angry that she couldnt zip it up. Holiday weight you know... anyway, I said it might fit her in a few weeks and that she should keep it. She threw it at me and said "YOU WEAR IT !!" She goes into the living room and plops down on the couch to watch tv. You know what I did.... I got completely dressed, from head to toe with makeup black sheer hose, heels, wig and all. This was the first time she had seen me fully dressed. I strutted into the living room and said "well, what do you think?" Her jaw fell off and hit the floor. She stared at me for about 5 seconds and said "You make me sick!" then she grinned like the cheshire cat. She said, let me take a look at you and circled around me as I modeled for her. Well, needless to say, that was the beginning of my CD adventures. :be:

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar

Angry I Will Tell You What We Think

Just saw what Garys new avatar is....well....HE HAS BEEN IN MY CLOSET AFTER I SAID NOT TO BE IN THERE....he broke the rule....it peeeeses me off....thats what it does.....after I said NO....and this was done before I slacked up about him staying out of my closet....god....it makes ME mad as hell...thats what reaction HE gets.....C/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]

never caught in the act...but hate to lie so just showed wife a pic of me in one of her tanks...they are too small...belly and all...hehe...of course she hits me with that crap they are my woman clothes...i remind her that she not only takes my woman clothes...and im ok heck if she likes it that much then she can have it...i can get others...but, she wears every freaking tee-shirt i own...and that is ok it would seem....bs...well two sets of rules...esp in this area...oh well...ill take my punishment...we will argue...and all will return...her clothes are too small for me...and her tastes are way toooooo conservative for me...but at times they can help me avoid a sizing mistake and a returned item...yes guess im a crap head but i make so few mistakes in my life...right honey??? hehe...well im in the doghouse for now...yall take care...gary

Was caught by one of my sisters & three of her friends in a bra, panties & pantyhose.
    Needless to say it was embarassing at best. However, there were no further repercussions except the 4 GG's in the house did a better job of not leaving their belongings out!
    "Diane"

Banned Read only
    I forgot to put some lingerie away and that is just as bad as getting caught wearing it.She does not let me forget now.

Silver Member
    As you have all seen from the above posts, women do not like to have others in their closets without their permission. The answer is simple. Stay out of someone elses closet! I wouldn't want you in mine. Especially for some sexual "release". Get your own clothes. Men's bodies stretch womens clothes out of shape. And then there is the "ick" factor. If I found out you wore my underwear for a sexual thrill I would throw it out. I'm sure most women feel the same way. It's just too gross!

Stephenie

Many times by my ex and she never was too glad about me trying things on without her knowledge. she wore my t shirts and socks all the time without asking, but that was ok for her to do as I never really cared. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 01-09-2007 at 04:03 PM.

Never been caught because she doesn't want to see me dressed. However, she knows I wear her clothes (not her delicates anymore because I have my own) since she asked what clothes I wore when I fessed to her seven years ago.
    In fact, last summer she bought a dress to wear to a wedding and a day or two later asked me how it looked. I told her she hadn't modeled it for me yet and she asked if I hadn't tried it on. I replied that I have high standards. I wait for her to show me how she looks in an outfit first before I try it on.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread