Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiss like a girl when dressed

Kiss like a girl when dressed

Do any of you gals when meeting an other cder give a kiss like two ggs do when they meet, I mean on the lips,? I have done it a couple of times when not dressed but more of as a joke , I would like to hear your thoughts and comments, Charolette maybe Ill lipstick kiss some day .

I try, I've been told before that I kiss very soft like a girl. That was when drab, But ya I thing I do. Guess you would have to ask the people i have kissed.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Depends on who I'm kissing and the reason I guess. If it's a friendship kiss, it's usually on the cheek or lightly on the neck. If it's a romantic kiss, well.....I don't tell about those.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

So far, my Hollywood smooch on the cheek technique has been successful. It's the typical cheek to cheek smacky kiss noise used so frequently at hollywood celebrity gatherings. Try it, you'll like it and its fun...

Yes i always kiss like a girl.

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar

I employ the near miss, one on each side. Don't want to muss my makeup, nor stain the recipient.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Hi.

I always have kissed as a girl.

Susan
    T.G.I.F. - Thank God I'm Female.

Quote Originally Posted by SusanTL View Post
    Hi.

I always have kissed as a girl.

Susan
    Agreed, I have been told my several women that I am the best "kisser" they have ever kissed. My kisses are always very soft and sensual. I kiss like a girl.

As for friendship, I always kiss the cheek or hair.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

So just how does a girl kiss??

Ok for starters this is an unfair question for all of us who are hetero, single, shy, and/or haven't or won't ever be kissed by anyone while enfemme!! (Yuk.....). And secondly... So how does a girl kiss anyway? I've been on the other end of many girly kisses in my life and there is no standard average female kiss!! Ranged every where from lightly touching my lips to by god I'm going to take your tonsiles out!!! And everywhere inbetween!! Hehehe

But for me is a mute point.... Should have been a nun!! I do look good in black and white!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Your question has left me toungtied!

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Well Karren, a girl kisses like --well--a girl. You'd probably look good as a Nun BTW, just don't make it a "habit", okay?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Karen You look good in black and white so do penguins, being from Pittsburgh and liking hockey that shouldn’t be too far of a stretch. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

interesting i have never kissed a cdr or ts so i have no clue , as soon as i find out i will let you know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kissing on the cheeks has a very different background depending on cultures.

But let me first answer the question: yes, when I'm "en femme" I always kiss my sisters on the cheeks when we meet of when we say bye bye. Actually, when "en femme", I have no problem kissing a man on the cheeks.

Now back to kissing on the cheeks as a cultural thing. In Mediterranean countries, we do kiss people on the cheeks far more frequently than in Northern countries. In general two girls will kiss each other on the cheeks when they meet or say bye bye.
    Men will kiss women they know on the cheeks under that same circumstances.
    The number of kisses on the cheeks (one side, two sides, one time three or four times...) varies even from one region of a country to the other...

Usually, men don't kiss each other on the cheeks unless they are father and son, brothers, or on special occasions cousins... Male friends won't kiss each other on the cheeks except in very rare occasions like, for example in France for New Year's Eve...

So X-dressers kissing each other on the cheeks may also be a cultural thing. In some countries they may do it and in some other ones they won't...

Eugenie
    PS: we might have the same discussion about ...

Smile Kissing.

Yes I kiss (and hug ) like a girl,always.Angela.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar

Help Mrs. (GG) Wizard!

So what is "kissing like a girl"?

I'd like to hear from a GG (or two or three) how you approach kissing another woman.

I realize there are degrees of kissing, what are they for you ? (I imagine a variety from the perky peck on the lips to the longer (gentler?) buss, and then there's the kiss that means "something more"?).

--------------

Until the GG(s) respond....

I kiss on the cheek, or the "near miss".
    If my counterpart comes "straight on" well lets kiss lip to lip, man or woman. This happens seldom and I rarely "move in" that way myself.

I imagine "kissing like a girl" is more about dwelling and receiving the touch of lips where a "manly kiss" is more assertive. Maybe like dancing, the man leads, the woman follows. When two women kiss, their feminine "resonance" leads and both follow? Just a guess......

Help Mrs. Wizard!

Roberta wants to Know.....
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    Depends on who I'm kissing and the reason I guess. If it's a friendship kiss, it's usually on the cheek or lightly on the neck. If it's a romantic kiss, well.....I don't tell about those.
    What Ericka said!!!!

Hell no!!!

Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    interesting i have never kissed a cdr or ts so i have no clue , as soon as i find out i will let you know
    If Im ever up in Canada I would help you to find out, Charolette

It justs clicked into my mind that on the "French speaking forum" that I'm on almost every post ends with "Bises" or "Bisous" which stands for "kisses", on the cheeks only, of course

In the private e-mail exchanges too the ending word is "Bises".

Of course I would never end my message to another "non CD men" like that.

In face to face meetings, I would never kiss another male (except my brothers) when I'm in drab, even just on the cheeks.

But when I'm "en femme" I do just as most women friends do when they meet here in France: they kiss each other on the cheeks. And it feels so natural. After all when "en femme" act like a woman, No ?

Eugenie

Never tried,never thought about kissing like a girl but I think it must be a big difference,I think is time to try kiss as a tiny woman ,lean up my feet with heels like in those movies,it must be fun.Problem is to kiss as a womwn is easy but to kiss a guy ? Not yet , I mean I'm not ready yet and no man would like to kiss an old " woman : like me .
    Rain.

Dear Char.,
    Thank you your thread that bring this to my mind,I really want to try to kiss another Cd,like girls kissing in you tube.
    Rain.

Quote Originally Posted by crossing-the-rain View Post
    Dear Char.,
    Thank you your thread that bring this to my mind,I really want to try to kiss another Cd,like girls kissing in you tube.
    Rain.
    Who knows some day you may get your wish and be kissed by a Prince(and i dont mean the singer)just hope hes not a frog Charolette

Quote Originally Posted by Charolette time View Post
    Who knows some day you may get your wish and be kissed by a Prince(and i dont mean the singer)just hope hes not a frog Charolette
    Carefull Charolette...

I'm a frog , and there are a few frogs on this forum even if we try to write in English

What if I turn into a princess rather than a prince...

Eugenie, the Frog from France

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    I live a couple of hours away and would be more than happy to help in that regard if you need it. Hugs, Mica