Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wish I'd have worn......while I had the opportunity

Banned Read only

I wish I'd have worn......while I had the opportunity

Is there an item you could have worn, but didn't and now regret it?

Banned Read only
    Sorry,

Me...

Nothing springs to mind.

No i have dressed pretty much the way i want.

Banned Read only
    I've had women jokingly and teasingly offered to dress me up in their clothes and make-up, but declined so not to out myself, but no, I've never seen that 'once in a lifetime' skirt or dress I could have worn, but chose not to.

I have had days where I could have dressed but didn't. I do regret those.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Nope. Garter stockings, the seamed "full fashion" kind, are about the most risque thing I've worn, and I can and do occasionally still wear 'em.

Vikki

Yes

A couple of years ago, when I was still not sure about my fem self, I was on a trip to Minneapolis, with a friend. We had the chance to go to th Mall Of America and as we entered the mall, my friend poked me in the ribs and said; "There's something, I know you'll like", he has eyes like a hawk.
    Anyway, in front of us was a dress store, (it was around Prom time) and there were hundreds of dresses. But, the one that whispered, "buy me" was in the center of the widow display. The most beautiful dress I'd ever seen.
    A pink silk dress, with a bias cut, so that the left hem was open near the hip and the right hem came to just below the right knee, and it had a rainbow sash, going from the left sholder to the right hip.

Oh my, I almost swooned, that dress was so lovely. I went into the store and checked the price, $550.00. Well, that was way over my budget on this trip, so I could not by that beautiful dress.

I think I still regret not buying that dress.

I wished i had worn my college girlfriends clothes. We were "fooling" around in her dorm room one night and she placed her bra on my bare chest....wondered aloud what i would look like in her clothes. I should have taken her up on it.

hi and no , now that i live full time there is nothing i can't wear, but as long as i derss my age or close it's ok
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I always wished I had gotten to wear a Poodle skirt!

Not that I wanted to wear but wanted to buy pass it up when back a few days later and it was gone. A cute black satin and chiffon off the shoulder cocktail dress with a sheer black shawl. I wanted it for a holiday party.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_NJ View Post
    I always wished I had gotten to wear a Poodle skirt!
    OMG! I always wanted one too. Gonna have to check ebay now. I'll bet you can't find one anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cruisinusa.com/index.bv

If you don't find one on ebay (poodle skirt) cut and paste the web site above into and get a new one.

Carol Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Elizabeth View Post
    http://www.cruisinusa.com/index.bv

If you don't find one on ebay (poodle skirt) cut and paste the web site above into and get a new one.

Carol Elizabeth
    LMAO! Whoda thunk you could still get them!!

My wifes wedding dress....would fit me perfectly right now and i don't know where she put it!!! And if I ask her she will know exactually what I want to do!!! lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I wish I'd have worn.

I wish I'd have worn. The eighty's as a women, I too was my thinnest and 23 yrs. old as erinwoodrose said! I regret starting in Ernest too late. Di

I get a little disappointed not because of missed opportunity
    But because I can't get my fat ass in to it
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

I don't think there's anything that i wanted to wear but regretted not, i've done just about everything... I think. There was one time i tried on my next door neighbours bra and knickers, and then when she moved out she left behind two bags of clothing, i very quickly grabbed them.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

A long time ago , when a lot younger & slimmer , I longed to wear my wife's wedding gown , sadly never got the opportunity , too late now . Toni

My half sister had a pink prom dress that was so cute , wish i had tried it on
    Ariel Pinklover

I would love to wear a black back lace corset.

Aspiring Member
    I can't think of anything that, given the opportunity, i've never tried and regretted.

If i had to pick an item that I wish I had bought, it would have to be a waist cincher. I had a chance before christmas to buy one but due to financial constraints I couldn't.

Back in the 80s I've always had an eye towards the aerobic wear, and I managed to buy and own several aerobic suits and spandex leggings. I've always wanted to wear some 'sexy' lingerie and I wore that too. In those days, I've always like swimsuits too, one more so, and I've wore that too, including bikinis.

On the other hand, things that I would like to try on are for sure corsets, pant suit/skirt suit, and the old victorian style dresses.

I'm different, but I still wish that society placed no limits on the clothes we wear. So, a guy wearing a dress would be seen to be just as normal as a GG in jeans.

i wish

i'd bought lots of things when i had the opportunity, and didn't

Nothing in particular I wished I'd worn but didn't but rather that I passed up 2 invitations to be dressed by females when I was younger. Don't get many oppurtunites for that.