Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: im calling a revolt......

Platinum Member

im calling a revolt......

Ok ive just noticed our very own Captain has taken his handsome picture down and replaced it with a boring old ship!!.........

So im calling a revolt, i am not doing anymore work aboard the ship, til he puts it back up! , im going on strike!!!

So whose with me!

(he is gonna kill me for this)

So it's mutiny, is it? Just remember, the punishment for mutiny is no more rum rations (or vodka for you) and no shore leave (which means you won't be able to go party with the girls - unless you sneak one on board).
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Ok ive just noticed our very own Captain has taken his handsome picture down and replaced it with a boring old ship!!.........

So im calling a revolt, i am not doing anymore work aboard the ship, til he puts it back up! , im going on strike!!!

So whose with me!

(he is gonna kill me for this)
    You do WORK on the ship?

Hmmm, let's see...side with the cute cabin boy, or side with the handsome, dashing, fearless, mysterious,...did I say dashing...oh yes...daring, sexy, ruthless, gorgeous captain. Hmmmm. .......
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    You do WORK on the ship?
    Oh, yeah . . . he works very hard. He mixes the drinks and hides the cookies so he can keep them all to himself. It's hard work.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Dang, I can't live without my vodka. I'll let the Cap be.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

You'd better get the rest of the boys on your side Kieron.

Oh yeah, and all the booze and cookies.

Then the Capt will have no choice but to re-post his pic or walk the plank. Either one will be awfully exciting.

I'm getting goosbumps just thinking about it! Ooohhh!

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

[SIZE="1"]pssst!...boys...I brought a new guy on board that can take the Captain's place! He might be small but he's tuff! And he's itching to take on a new crew.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]He's almost as cute as Capt Lex too!
    Best of all, he doesn't drink as much rum (does anybody ), so there's more for all of you! [/SIZE]
    Last edited by kerrianna; 01-09-2007 at 03:48 AM.

George Bernard Shaw

not to belabour a point...but...
    Attached Images Attached Images

George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    You do WORK on the ship?

Hmmm, let's see...side with the cute cabin boy, or side with the handsome, dashing, fearless, mysterious,...did I say dashing...oh yes...daring, sexy, ruthless, gorgeous captain. Hmmmm. .......
    Humph. I don't know about you Toots but all this talk of mutiny is making me thirsty. That's the ticket Cap. Let's load 'em up with Rum and they will forget all about it. Maybe time for another party?It's up to you but I like the boat pic if it makes you happy. Besides we're fresh outta planks.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    So im calling a revolt,
    Erm, Kieron...
    You do understand this means you're revolting, right?

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Kerrianna... awwwww, that kitten is so cute!!

.... we want CaptLex, we want CaptLex, we want CaptLex.......
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

It looks a very pretty boat though... I could do with some time lazin' on a towel somewhere warm and friendly
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

To mutiny The Captains right hand man has to lead the mutiny sorry no can do cos ya a good Captain picture or not!! So I'm standing by the Captain on this one lol!!!! xx Felix

Bwhahahahaha........ oh I just love being able to change avatars

Now I best cus he's gonna kill me :shocked:
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

That's so mean!!!
    And scary that you have the power to do that!! (lovely to see him back though)
    I must remember to never put anything too embarrassing up

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Don't worry, a few bottles of rum will sweeten him up

And mean..... moi?? never
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post

lol good one Tamara i owe u a drink when i see you

EDIT:- which smart arse changed it back or did he do it???
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 01-09-2007 at 02:08 PM.

Oh I can see someones going to be made to walk the plank
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I should have known that was you, Tamara. Naughty, girl! Kieron's not stupid - if he's leading the mutiny, you know he'll have the admiral on his side.

Doesn't matter . . . my first mate, Felix, is on my side (hope we don't both end up in the longboat). Kieron, we'll have to put you off on the first deserted island we see . . . and you can take Tamara with you.

I don't know, but I like the Captain's new avatar, a 4 masted schooner! Ship's like this aren't likely to be referred to with some frilly girls name like "The Pearl," and no doubt, knowing the good Captain, this ships an able rum runner to boot.

Not to tempt the good Cap'n but there is tell of an even more grand ship, a SEVEN masted Schooner - named the Thomas Lawson!

http://www.mariner.org/licensing/per...ch_results.php

And it too is a Rum Runner no less . . . (search the pics under Lawson)

Aye mates this damsel hiden here as a cabinboy is head'n ashore afore she's found out!

'lissa
    Last edited by melissaK; 01-10-2007 at 08:18 AM. Reason: dang blonde moments . . .

Aye! Aye! Captain tis to the long boat with em both or we could make em walk the plank! Omg then we are revoltin Where's that Rum could do with some sweetenin up myself lol xx Felix

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Evert hides underneath some wenches skirt...

I don't wanna fight with the Captain or with Kieron!!!

Oh i dunno.... bit of a wrestle might be fun....

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Oh i dunno.... bit of a wrestle might be fun....
    arm wrestle??? id win!! as a wheelchair user, my arms are my strongest asset lol

Graarr, definitely. Kieron Stronginthearm...:drool:

... bit of mud thrown in wouldn't be a bad idea either ... hehehe. Ahem, I er.. I mean... er yeah... anyway