Thread: Outed By A Close Friend

Outed By A Close Friend

hELLO, i HAVE BEEN OUTED TO ALL MY LIFE LONG FRIENDS.bY A MOST TRUSTED FRIEND. iN A WAY IAM GLAD, BUT HAVING I REPUTATION FOR TOUGHNESS, SHOULD I JUST LET IT FLY. AND JUST COME OUT ALL THE WAYS? I LOVE BEING LEFEMM. IN FACT I DESSED ALMOST ALL THE TIME. EXCEPT, ICOVER MY FEMM, WITH MAN CLOTHES, i GO TO A MEN ROOM AND TAKE MAN CLOTHES OFF, AND HAVE MY SKIRT,BRA,STOCKINGS AND SWEATER UNDERNEATH. MY HEELS. ARE IN MY GYM BAG AS MY MAKEUP. IS TO. TELL ME WHAT TO DO. SHOULD I WEAR FEMM CLOTHES ALL THE TIME? AND GIVE UP THE MAN CLOTHES, ALL TOGETHER? I HAVE NAIL POLISH ON ALL THE TIME .A LOT OF THE TIME ITS CLEAR, BUT WOMEN IN THE STORES KNOW THAT MY NAIL ARE POLISHED. I LOVE IT . IAM GOING TO BUST OUT ,AND TELL EVERYONE I AM A CROSSDRESSER AND BISEXIAL. TO BAD TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS.THANK YOU PERFUME

Don't panic, Perfume! Calm down & think about this.

If you really want to live en femme, that's up to you. Don't let anyone else force your decision.

It's not nice being outed, especially by someone you thought you could trust. Many of us have been in that painful situation. Your true friends will stand by you. The one's who won't aren't worth bothering about.

You could probably deny the accusations about your gender & sexuality. A few of the people I told about my CDing didn't believe me at first. They certainly wouldn't have believed anyone else telling them that I was TG.

Robin
    Last edited by Sharon; 01-10-2007 at 06:42 AM. Reason: no need to quote in first reply
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Perfume,

I am saddened to hear of your betrayal, and I feel fear for what *seems-to-me* to be an impulsive response to it.

Live what is true for you, by all means!

Like Robin says, calm down. That way, any impulsiveness can dissipate.

I believe that outing myself to everyone would be a step I would want to take deliberately, and conscious of the impact it will have on the matters and people that mean the most.

I would want outing myself to look more like embracing the miracle of Life, than like a manic Impulse.
    Blessings to You ,

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Does it really matter? I mean, if everyone knows and if it's what you really want to do, I say go for it!
    Besides, it's gotta be a little uncomfortable with all those clothes on all the time.

I can imagine that is painful.

The others who said to calm down, are right, despite, the turmoil you feel. I have only three people I know, who know I cd. One, in the church, may have told one of the ministers!!!! He mentioned cd'ing in a sermon, when speaking of ancient Roman festivals! As a believer in The Great Spirit Higher Power, I have had to realize, that The Great Eternal Mind, knows about my cd'ing, and as scary as that is, I know, there is more mercy, in God, than in many people. "They who are without sin, or any kind of problem, let them throw the first stone." "People judge on outward appearances, but, the Lord looks on the heart." If you were out murdering , or raping, yes, but just cd'ing, is not hurting others, unless you had a wife, who is hurt. Easy does it. One day at a time. Sorry, about what he did , though. It will take a little time, to pass, heal, forgive. I was badly attacked by my brother, last week, called awful things. It is no fun.

Aspiring Member
    I would say calm down, if they are truly your friends they will see you for what you really are to them a friend.
    Been down the line about someone spilling the beans about what I like to do in my spare time so what, I haven't said what this person wants in bed either. Life go's on. Let the first one that hasn't done something against society's rule cast the first stone. It's what on the inside that counts.
    Just my two cents worth.

I agree that remaining calm about this event is most important right now. Keeping emotions in check will allow you to make more rational decisions. I'm sure posting your troubles here has even had a calming effect on you. Kind of getting of your chest. Now it's time to move forward though. What is done is done and as said so well previously, your REAL friends will not abandon you. My suggestion is to simply continue living the way you have been, don't change anything, until you have thought it through fully. It's not the end of the world. In fact, it may end up being a whole new beginning. Best of luck!

heelme

If that is what you want to do and can then do it what about work elsewhere how should care if you don't care who knows live for you hun
    Angie

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    It sounds like since someone opened the closet doors you're going to find some heavy duty explosives and blow those suckers off their hinges, and if anybody gets caught in the blast it's just too bad for them. I actually hear a defeatist note in your post, kind of a "it's out of my hands now so I may as well" feel. But it isn't that way.

You have more options than you may realize right now. Yes, you may be able to deny being a crossdresser and being bisexual. Or maybe this is the time to come out about those. If you decide to come out, you can handle this in any number of ways. Sit down, figure out the best way FOR YOU to handle this, and go with your plan. You still have a lot of control in all this.

Do you want to live enfemme? Is it the right choice for you, taking everything into consideration? Only you know the answers to those questions, so only you can make those decisions. (I know you already know this.)

Remember, you still have so many options open to you. That "friend" didn't take all of them away from you.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

don't worry about it your life is your choice not every one elses do what feels right to you ,you have a lot of friends here that will support you and help i would look for tha positive and go on with life allready been in your situation

love susie