Thread: how it all started

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just wanted to start by saying that all of you ladies on this site are very beautiful and i'm happy to be here

I remember it like it was yesterday....my older sister and I were staying at my
    grandmother's house and i had been playing outside and had gotten my clothes dirty.When i came inside my grandmother said give me your dirty clothes and i will wash tham for you while you have your afternoon nap.I gave her all of my clothes including my underwear! I then told her that i had not brought any other clothes with me.She said she would find me something to wear and went thru my older sister's overnite bag and pulled out a pair of my sister's panties and said here put these on.I know that i argued a little bit that those were girls underwear but she said just to put them on it's o.k dear.
    I can still remember how good those panties felt on my skin when i put them on they were nylon briefs with a flower print(my favorite to this day) I remember not being able to sleep that afternoon i just layed there in pure joy!
    I did not want to fall asleep beacause i did not want this feeling to end.

I continued to wear my sister's and my mother's panties as i got older whenever i would get the chance .My sister had this little green dress that i would put on with a pair of her panties and tights.trying on my mothers lingerie made me feel so good inside it just felt right not dirty at all!I am now 35 and married and secretly enjoy wearing my wife's panties and lingerie whenever i get the chance.One day I will come out as a proud cd and brenda will be free....
    Last edited by Holly; 01-08-2007 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Merged posts