Thread: how it all started

I just wanted to start by saying that all of you ladies on this site are very beautiful and i'm happy to be here

I remember it like it was yesterday....my older sister and I were staying at my
    grandmother's house and i had been playing outside and had gotten my clothes dirty.When i came inside my grandmother said give me your dirty clothes and i will wash tham for you while you have your afternoon nap.I gave her all of my clothes including my underwear! I then told her that i had not brought any other clothes with me.She said she would find me something to wear and went thru my older sister's overnite bag and pulled out a pair of my sister's panties and said here put these on.I know that i argued a little bit that those were girls underwear but she said just to put them on it's o.k dear.
    I can still remember how good those panties felt on my skin when i put them on they were nylon briefs with a flower print(my favorite to this day) I remember not being able to sleep that afternoon i just layed there in pure joy!
    I did not want to fall asleep beacause i did not want this feeling to end.

I continued to wear my sister's and my mother's panties as i got older whenever i would get the chance .My sister had this little green dress that i would put on with a pair of her panties and tights.trying on my mothers lingerie made me feel so good inside it just felt right not dirty at all!I am now 35 and married and secretly enjoy wearing my wife's panties and lingerie whenever i get the chance.One day I will come out as a proud cd and brenda will be free....
    Last edited by Holly; 01-08-2007 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Quote Originally Posted by panty boy View Post
    I just wanted to start by saying that all of you ladies on this site are very beautiful and i'm happy to be here

I remember it like it was yesterday....my older sister and I were staying at my
    grandmother's house and i had been playing outside and had gotten my clothes dirty.When i came inside my grandmother said give me your dirty clothes and i will wash tham for you while you have your afternoon nap.I gave her all of my clothes including my underwear! I then told her that i had not brought any other clothes with me.She said she would find me something to wear and went thru my older sister's overnite bag and pulled out a pair of my sister's panties and said here put these on.I know that i argued a little bit that those were girls underwear but she said just to put them on it's o.k dear.
    I can still remember how good those panties felt on my skin when i put them on they were nylon briefs with a flower print(my favorite to this day) I remember not being able to sleep that afternoon i just layed there in pure joy!
    I did not want to fall asleep beacause i did not want this feeling to end.

I continued to wear my sister's and my mother's panties as i got older whenever i would get the chance .My sister had this little green dress that i would put on with a pair of her panties and tights.trying on my mothers lingerie made me feel so good inside it just felt right not dirty at all!I am now 35 and married and secretly enjoy wearing my wife's panties and lingerie whenever i get the chance.One day I will come out as a proud cd and brenda will be free....
    Hmm... strangest feeling that I read this somewhere before, wow, deja vu.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

haha i remember me at 10 years old, took a black pair of pantyhose (sister's)
    wore it with my pants on while trying to pull all the way up
    my sister walks in, said "what are you doing?" then started laughing
    i just stand there crying and can't remember the rest

nightmare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    I think my dressing steams from a time more than an item, but if I was to nail it down to one item I suppose it would be wigs.

I was born in the very early sixtys, so by the time I was becoming aware of things sexual, the telly at that time in early 1970's was full of crossdressers, woman in disguises! Also of course endless wigs where about, which for probably the first time ever, (bar spending a fortune on a custom wig) was the first time you could buy a wig mass produced wigs, that really didn't look like a wig, though they were far from what we have now.

On the telly, we had endless visuals of both men and woman changing there looks with various disguise items and this is still a major part of my dressing, ie I enjoy using things like contact lenses, fake glasses and other items as well so that I look totally different when dressed and be-wigged so hence I don't think it was one item solely that lead to me dressing.

I could name endless items that probably had a small part in my becoming a crossdresser. Ie telly programs (with woman and men either crossdressing or using disguises) but shows such as Kojak, the Professionals, the Sweeney, Starsky and Hutch, Columbo, Banachek, Mccloud, Charlies Angels, Cats Eyes etc, and I could name many others!) All had as did the TV have, almost daily images of people changing there image. Then there was the men who cross dressed as an act, ie Les Dennis, Les Dawson, Dustin Gee, the Two Ronnies, Stanley baxter, even Morcombe and Wise? and of course then there was the female impersonators, and believe me it was a long time before I relised Danny la rue, was actually a man!

Hence this is probably why to this day I prefer to be called a female impersonator over all the other terms we have, to me crossdressing is to get to a goal where people believe the illusion I create, and that illusion is never created until all the bits come together to make the one, (ie the wig, the outfit, the makeup) which has and has always been the case, no one item dictates my dressing, it all does.
    Last edited by Tracy_Victoria; 01-09-2007 at 05:45 AM.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

I too, had an older sister, and a petite mom. I'd wear their panties, as early as 6 yrs old, lol. Got busted a couple of times. When I was 14, I was living with my grandmother, and I had a small collection of panties hidden under my mattress. I got the nerve one day to wear a pair to school, then a few days later i did it again, and again. soon i was wearing them 90% of the time.

I have worn mens undies maybe 20 times since I was 15; maybe 5 times to the Dr., and 15 times just to please my x-wife (she didnt approve of my cding). When I was 20 or 21, I had grown my hair really long, and i began wearing a bra about 25% of the time. By the time I was 30, I got divorced, and have worn a bra all day everyday since (I'm 37 now). I NEVER leave home without my bra. Lots of people have felt it when hugging me, or if I get patted on the back. They never say anything, and I dont care who knows. Several years ago, my sister hugged me, felt my bra, and just smiled really big, laughed and rolled her eyes. Other people in the room looked kinda lost for a second, as i guess they wondered what she was laughing and rolling her eyes about. Now she pops my straps and jokingly makes fun of me sometimes, but she knows it doesnt bother me.

Now I own 3 mens shirts, 3 or 4 pair of mens socks, and thats it. My entire wordrobe is womens. I wear very tight womens jeans, womens shirts, and socks, and shoes. However, I never try to pass. I easily get away with it because I have long, pretty, feminine hair, and I'm only 5'6" 130 lbs. I get called ma'am almost every day, then they apologize when they realize I'm a guy, it's funny.

Ofcoarse I stay clean shaven, underarms, legs, etc. And the best thing of all is, I have found a beautiful lady, my age, who accepts me exactly as I am. In fact she loves the fact that I am basically a chic, with male genitals, LOL. My personality and way of thinking is very feminine. But physically, I dont priss, although my butt does twitch a little when i walk.

Anyway, I havnt posted here much, but i do visit often. Thats a basic introduction.

I was always fascinated with tights and stockings. So I began to wear my sisters when I was 8 or 9 . . . never looked back

Banned Read only
    In my teens I saw mother's shiny black leather miniskirt hanging on a door and after touching it felt I had to try it on.

Aspiring Member
    I mentioned this in another post, but my very first time wearing any female clothing was for a school play, grade 1 or 2, a pair of tights.

But later on, in grade 4 or 5, i saw my mom's pair of panties laying around (no one was home) so I was curious and decided to try it on. It was the smooth nylon type, 'granny pantie' style, and I do remember how good it felt. To this day, I still like to wear granny panties.

I love these pantie stories. "I can really get into panties"!

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

I am not sure how it began with me, but I really just started about two years ago, pantyhose were the first thing that I tried on.

hi mine start 6 mouth ago got a thing about high heel boots and shoes

Growing up with 4 sisters it was very difficult not to crossdress! wow what an assortment of clothing! They still give me their hand me downs.
    "Diane"

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I love these pantie stories. "I can really get into panties"!

Penny
    Smarty pants

Probably 5-6 years ago, I went for my wife's things. And believe it or not, I remember wishing she had shorter skirts and a smaller dress size. As all this is still way in the closet, I still do...:be:

not actual CDing, but i remember being very young (back when my mum and dad were together) on more then one occasion wanting my finger nails painted when watching my mum doing hers, my dad would always put up a fight, and i would always win. i was at a walking age but must of been younger then 4 or 5, no older then that.

also i think i have heard story's of being dressed as a baby, i know that happened. and possibly entered into competitions but not sure about that part.

I was exploring my sister's room because I was allowed by myself at home, and I tried on one of her sweaters to see how it fit, because it was one of those that looked really small but actually streched, and it didn't look right over my regular clothes, so I tried it on without them. I've been dressing every since
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

Memories...

I found a closet full of girl clothes in the attic and started trying them on when I was about 13. I was able to find a wig after a haloween party at the house, and that was the bomb. There was a mirror and later on a camera for my fashion shows. Wow, those were the days

High heels

Don't remember what age, but at some magical point in time I had the same shoe size as my mother. Why I did it I'll never know, but when I slipped on those high heels for the first time I was in heaven!!