Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Crossdressing Universe!

The Crossdressing Universe!

Hi Gurls,

When you dress, do u feel that it is such a different part of your life (but probably the most enjoyable) that it is almost like you are in a different universe?

And after this natural high, there comes the time to take off your makeup and frillies and return to the world of work and the daily grind.

Just wanted to get your views on this and whether you experience the same ups and downs. Its kind of like an addiction!

Leah

Yes! Before I retired, this happened on a regular basis. Now though, I dress most of the time I'm home, and it's becoming strange when I go drab the days I have to go out. (Still closeted, but hope to change soon)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

I am with you Girl,

Leah,

You are right, I feel like I am on a natural High because it feels so natural, like I am meant to be transformed for ever. But the time comes when reality sets in, and same old same old comes back. I wish I could stay dressed for the rest of my life and live life as Michelle, or If I could stay Michelle for a couple of weeks would really be nice.

You feel that way, because it is the way you were meant to be!

Keep Dressing,
    Love Your Sis, Michelle

Hmmmmm... Universe? Wonder if alien life forms crossdress? hehehe..

Once I got over the frustration of figuring out that Karren was part of me that wasn't going away....ever again. Then the lows went away... Now it's all highs, even when in drab!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

When I dress I'm in a world of my own. Then I go out with the rest of the world is all around me. Just luv it.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

experience the same ups and downs.

Yes!

It was like an addiction when I started a couple of years ago. Like any additiction I wanted more of the high I got from dressing. It was an adventure for me in that I wanted to take my dressing experience to a new high every time. We call this the PINK FOG!

I am out and about trying to be as feminine as possible. The ups and downs are gone for the most part or at least controlable.

I think that the level off point for me was the realization that what I have learned is more important than the experience of dressing itself. I have learned to a small degree what it is like to be feminine. How to relate to people in a new way with a new feeling of respect for "all creatures great or small".

I know this is more than what you wanted here...but I rant on sometimes, sorry!

Have fun out there!

But fun doesn't just happen. You have to make it a priority in your life or it'll go missing. Life's too short to not have it.

Punk Rock "Little" Sister cdeeko's Avatar
    It is a natural high no matter what cding I do. and I am partially boy/gurl everyday.

But sometimes it feels like a for lack of a better word. A "dirty little secret".

Take for example Saturday on the Derby Fort Wayne trip. Noone who went knew I cd. but I had on sort of capri women's jean, panties, girl striped socks, unisex t-shirt, and a female jean jacket--obvious by side of buttons...so if people were looking they could have been suspicious. Not that I care, our derby folk are pretty open minded. BUT not sure how open minded so I am still keeping this secret. BUT I was all punk rock "gurl" in my mind. Just wanted to yell it in some ways, but knew it may not be a good idea.

Just wish it was o.k. if everyone knew I am Chris/Chrissy.
    "Oh she is not born like other 'gurls',
    but I know how to conceive her.
    Oh she may not look like other gurls,
    but she's a snarl tooth seether. Seether!"
    -Veruca Salt (slightly editted.LOL)

The illegitimate daughter of Eddie Izzard and Denis Leary.

is in her vest
    Hi

yes indeed, it is a magical feeling when I am fully dressed with my face on...a wierd euphoria which in itself induces risk taking. I do thing when I dress that I would never consider right now....posting femme pics here spring to mind...

and it is a bit of a downer to be removing the make up, and seeing the beard again (even if mine is very light).....and then I just feel a little guilty...like cdeeko says "a dirty little secret"

maybe there is nothing to match the high of being dressed up..and that is probably why I continue, the hedonist I am. I wish I could bottle that feeling...oh wait they have, but it's illegal!!!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Gold Member
    Yes it's a great feeling I just can't get out of orbit

once i figured out it's part of my life and has been for most of it and i aceppted the fact that it was not going away started enjoying it i don't no what universe i'am on but i think i will stick with it

Yes, same here.

Whenever I dress, I wish I didn't have to change back.

And changing back is even worse when I get to dress 3 days in a row at a convention!

Life is so cruel!

I wonder if there are any ?endomorphs? being released in the body while I am dressed, or just a good feeling because I am doing what I love to do?

Hugs, Lori

Agree ! I think I actually feel a short term depression when I have to change back into drab and Sonal goes away. When I'm dressed, I feel so special and beautiful - like I can do anything I want and it just feels so special. I keep think women must feel so special and nice. I'm still confused whether I'm a crossdresser or a potential tg. Maybe time will tell...And yes, it is an addiction !

Dressing like a girl is something guys don't do that often if at all. For guys who are cd'ers dressing like a girl is a treat that doesn't usually get shared with others but is a thrill and sometimes a pain. Once you come to terms with it it can be a lot of fun even though it is limited and done in secret.

Girls clothes are certainly more exciting to wear!

emmi

I dunno, I must be the real alien here. It feels natural to become Ericka but also natural when I go back to being Rich. In fact, I actually look forward to becoming Rich again as much as I look forward to becoming Ericka. I guess I just appreciate both parts of myself too much.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

nah rich...if there is an alien here it would be me...just cant part with the goatee...and i love my tattoos...i do like wearing the girly clothes...its still such a relaxing time for me...today was the first time tht ive had any "gary" time since around christmas tho...just been too busy with other parts of life...I dont want to be in girl mode all the time...or whatever mode youd call this...lol...and i do like me boy clothes...heck been wearing them for years so not gonna ditch that...so what the heck...its me either way...so if im comfortable with me then either way I feel i should stll be comfortable...just my ...gary
    It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

~Agnes Repplier

“Self-esteem isn't everything; it's just that there's nothing without it”
    Gloria Steinem

Although I've only known you and Cheryl a short time, I think you guys are cool Gary. Nice to meet someone else who enjoys being his guy self. I think goatees are great. In fact a couple of months ago, I just had to grow a full beard just for the hell of it. I had to shave it for Halloween though as my friend(a GG) and I entered the contest as a zombie bride and groom. I was the bride of course. I actually mourned over shaving that because it looked damn good. Thinking of growing it again but just can't seem to get motivated. Now that you are here, it may give me some incentive. I don't think it's a big deal really, just another part of mysef and I don't take myself that seriously anyway, just have fun with it. Life is great, no? Rich

[QUOTE=Lori SC;698524]Yes, same here.
    I wonder if there are any ?endorphins? being released in the body while I am dressed,

I think your onto something there Lori.

I have to agree with allot of whats being said. I just know in my heart of hearts I'm a gurl and I will die this way.

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeahCD2002 View Post
    Hi Gurls,

When you dress, do u feel that it is such a different part of your life (but probably the most enjoyable) that it is almost like you are in a different universe?

And after this natural high, there comes the time to take off your makeup and frillies and return to the world of work and the daily grind.

Just wanted to get your views on this and whether you experience the same ups and downs. Its kind of like an addiction!

Leah
    I have to admit I get a thrill from being crossdressed, and for being accepted as a female but I never really feel that different. I'm always the same person underneath and have the same feeling when CD'ing as when I'm not.

I know it uncommon but it does not matter to me if I'm dressed as a man or a woman. yep I love to dress fully but I don't need to do this daily, and I certainly have no wishes to be female, or dress 24/7. As I said I suppose I'm very lucky in that I'm very happy with both sides of my life, my male life and my occational female one.

If I had to sum my dressing up, I have majority control over it (but I can't stop) it does not control me, yet I have met many in which that is the not case. I can put Tracy away until a suitable time, which is probably why I still love to dress, and still get such a thrill to do. to me it's still the same feeling as I got 35 years ago from doing it for the first time, if it wasn't i'm sure I would not be here, writing this today.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

If you think dressing at home is a high try going out dressed or browsing
    the lingerie department enfemme

Crashing

My husband frequently reminds me, "Darlene crashes hard".

Up and down Oh Ya

I feel like the wardrobe of Narnia when I am Kahlan I've stepped into a soft and beautiful universe of pink clouds and unicorns. When not enfemme I'm happy with my life but feel a bit unfufilled. "Thank Heaven for little girls" mmmmmmm wish Maurice would sing to me en femme.

Alien life forms do crossdress, we just dont know as what? Wouldn'nt that be a great place to be from.... wherever it is?

Never know Marla, ET's are shapeshifters, you know.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Once I got over the frustration of figuring out that Karren was part of me that wasn't going away....ever again. Then the lows went away... Now it's all highs, even when in drab!!

Love Karren
    [SIZE="3"]WOW did you sum that up correctly, when I was able to admit to myself, this is a part of me I could not keep in the shadows, my life changed.I t made me tell my GF about Kristen, which she took well. Life will never be the same[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by LeahCD2002

Well, I experienced at least two kinds of highs.

Dressing occasionally produced kind of an obsessive high, sometimes followed by a hard crash.

Accaptance and dressing continously produces a more peaceful high, that is less spectacular but more satisfying, because it feels less superficial.