Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What science needs to invent....

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar

What science needs to invent....

I was just chatting with my sister Karren Hutton (why are some of you already going "oh no, not again !" ) and came up with a product science needs to create for us.....the Empress's new clothes..... female apparrel that wives can't see but everyone else can. It would make stashing our stuff so much easier.

While we are on that vein, anyone think of any other item science could come up with to make our lives easier ????

Emily Ann

An anti-ignorance pill!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Wow, that would be some product Emily Ann, considering wives notice every detail. Plus they have a memory like an elephant (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). I remember playing with her nail polish once and she noticed it had been moved (How?). She did everything but fingerprint the bottle to figure out why. These gals are sharp for sure and don't miss a trick. Guess this thing would have to be a selective image inducer attuned to her individual brain waves. Probably easier (and cheaper) just to do it on the sly. Anyway, for those of us who think we are pulling one over on the missus, guess again. I concede that these gals will always outwit us on that one. I think the best invention would be something to read her mind and see what really pleases her to keep us out of the "dog house." Rich
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Funny.... I didn't spell emperroress that way??? Lol.

And add to the list fingernail polish that looks transperent to wives and red to everyong else... Or even better turns red with a small elecrical impuls.e.. (They have windows that do that!!) I can see it now, in the winter walking across a staticy carpet... Fingernails flashing on and of like morris code.... Dot dash dot do dash dash...

Wait Wait!!!! Brain storm!! LCD stickon nails!!! Using RFID technology where you can change the color of your nails with a simple key stroke on your blackberry!! Don't have a blackberry? Awwww! I do! For the girl on the go! Completely changes the meaning of T-mobile!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Don't have a blackberry? Awwww! I do! For the girl on the go! Completely changes the meaning of T-mobile!! Hehe

Love Karren
    now thats funny!
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Karren....you need to be their spokeswoman/celebrity !!!! GIGGLE GIGGLE

Emily Ann

i think you girls better getbusy inventing i think with a little luck you can have the proto type don in a few months and in full production buy years end

P S sing me up now
    love susie

Being in the opposite stage to some of you above, the appearance and feel to me of being dressed as a women, but to everyone else normal drab male clothes.

but i think that would make me paranoid as hell. looking in a mirror, and also to see peoples reactions. "Am i really dressed and people taking it well, or is thing thing working"

To create the androgenous human being so that one could be male or female by choice at any time and be completely interchangeable as the occasion demanded
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

the other one i would like to have is the abillity to change form, so when i wanted to look more fitting in my outfit i can, then change back when I'm ready within a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    LCD stickon nails!!! Using RFID technology where you can change the color of your nails with a simple key stroke on your blackberry!!
    Karren you're a genius
    Can you really have to much mascara?

Why stop at fingernails.... How about clothes that change with the press of a button... Let's see, color should be no problem, and the magicians already make planes and people "disappear". Doesn't sound like too big a problem...

I'll have to start tomorrow... er no, wait, tomorrow I dress... maybe the weekend ... er, no dressing again.. well next time I'm not dressing....

Hugs, Lori

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    I was just chatting with my sister Karren Hutton (why are some of you already going "oh no, not again !" ) and came up with a product science needs to create for us.....the Empress's new clothes..... female apparel that wives can't see but everyone else can. It would make stashing our stuff so much easier.

While we are on that vein, anyone think of any other item science could come up with to make our lives easier ????

Emily Ann
    But Emily how would you disguise that telltale sound of three inch heels.

Magic Mirror

1) Put your wig and boobs on, an appropriate outfit, no need for makeup...
    2) Insert a mini-dvd of your favorite actress, celebrity, LPGA player, etc into the Full Length Magic Mirror
    3) Blow a kiss, dance your butt off, make sexy eyes, walk down the runway...
    you will see the image of the one you selected match your every movement! You will be HER!
    BE Charlene Thieron, Catherine Zeta Jones, Angelina Jolie, J-Lo! More available @ $9.95 each!
    (But first you have to buy the Magic Mirror...only $999).

Come on, Sharper Image, you can do it!

I'd be happy with bra straps that stay up.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    what about body hair that disappears when you wear hmmmm... let's say a thong??? so you put yourself in femme and immediately your body hair disappears... facial hair, leg hair, arm hair, chest hair and so on.... and once you get rid of the thong, it comes back again.... that would be great!

WAIT! and whati if you want the thong off for special dates???? OK, then it disappears when you wear mascara... that would be better and easier...
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

How about breast implants that inflate and deflate by remote control? As long as the activation is good enough that they don't go up and down when thunder and lightning is happening (like the first garage door openers did) I think it would be pretty neat!

And secondly, for the HRT folks, an implant that contains a year of hormones and a computer controlled release to maintain the correct levels and cycles. Actually, I read sometime in the past that someone was working on this for the elderly to help them to remember to take their medicine so maybe its not too far off.

Platinum Member
    you girls have way too much time on your hands

Hey Girls, I love the clothes idea, I would pay almost any price for the electric nail color changer. How about a Star Trec TNG idea, a voice activated replicator so we can get any female item we want just by asking. And last but not least.. one of those "beam me up" machines so we can all meet for lunch !!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Brain storm!! LCD stickon nails!!! Using RFID technology where you can change the color of your nails with a simple key stroke on your blackberry!!
    Didn't the receptionist in the movie "total recall" have those? this really could become a reality in the near future. seems that e-ink flexible displays are right around the corner, and they are very efficient (ebooks require no power until you flip the page. battery is measured in page turns, not hours). I've also read articles about nano-scale ink that makes tattoos into video displays. One obvious use for this is a dipslay that shows body vital signs (hear-rate, body fat percentage, glucose levels), with touch screen buttons of course.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone invent reversible clothes. flip your blouse inside-out, it becomes a sports jersey, Flip your girly sparkly jeans inside out and they become camoflage pants, your thin girly watch expands into a manly sports watch, your high heels break down (heels slip into your pocket), and the shape flexes into flat dress shoes.

This would make a quick change in emergencies awfully convenient!

-I wait for the future-
    Last edited by jo_ann; 01-10-2007 at 12:27 AM.

Great thread, Emily!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqui View Post
    3) Blow a kiss, dance your butt off, make sexy eyes, walk down the runway...
    you will see the image of the one you selected match your every movement! You will be HER!
    This is feasible with current technology, Jacqui, if you have access to a supercomputer. In a decade or so, I believe it will be commonplace. Lots of people want to look like movie or sports stars, whether or not they are TG.

Quote Originally Posted by jo_ann View Post
    I've also read articles about nano-scale ink that makes tattoos into video displays. One obvious use for this is a dipslay that shows body vital signs (hear-rate, body fat percentage, glucose levels), with touch screen buttons of course.
    I've been waiting decades for this, Jo_ann. When people ask me would I like a tatoo, I always say only when I can get one of a watch that really tells the time.

A few years back, I saw a doco on TV that mentioned breast implants that were inflated with air, and the level of inflation could be modified via a small valve under the nipple. I wonder whatever happened to this technology.

But getting a little more science fictional...

I'd like nanotech breast forms. Not only would they look, behave & feel perfectly real to others, they'd send signals to your nervous system so that they'd feel real to you, too. The nipples wouldn't be cold like they are with silicone forms, and they would respond properly to stimulation. They would attach themselves to your chest seamlessly, but would instantly detach when desired.

Robin
    Last edited by Robin Leigh; 01-10-2007 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Merging replies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I'm sure this is an old one but how about a pill that lets you change into a female. Then of course one that lets you change back when you are ready.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

How about instant girl face and boobs that wash off
    Angie

Ok, since we're into sci-fi. I remember a episode of Star Trek where they found a machine that would transfer your mind into a manufactured artificial body. And of course there were some nice looking bodies.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to walk into your closet and choose your body style just like you choose what clothes to wear?

Hmmm... lets see... should I be the chesty blond today or maybe the mousey little brunette, Oh I know, I found that long legged, green eyed, redhead on sale last week, I'll try that one.

Smile

[SIZE="4"]I like all the suggestions, espeially the anti-ignorance pill.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".