Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved chest yesterday Dr visit tomorrow

Shaved chest yesterday Dr visit tomorrow

Shaved chest yesterday going to Dr tomorrow

Never said I was smart
    I shaved my chest yesterday so that I could give a shot at tape cleavage (I have a little to work with) and then remembered that I have a routine Doctor’s visit tomorrow. I am divorced and live alone so no problem on the home front. Any ideas on what to say when he puts the stethoscope on my chest ? The only one I can think of is when he says "Big Breath" is to reply “Yes and I’m only 13”

laura47

my response

first off he probably wont say anything.....but the answer i give to friends etc is that the girl i am dating now likes a smooth chest....plain and simple....there are actually a lot of women who dont like a hairy chest on a guy....i never was very hairy but more so a little fuzzy....but to a girl that doesnt like hair they were always like you should shave it....so there is your answer....

I wouldn't worry at all- loads of men shave or wax chests and backs- and other bits. And the doctor will have seen it all before, anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I tell friends that i'm tired of being hairy, witch I am. Or you could use the swimmer line. In the end does it really mater.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Laura47,

As they say, don't sweat the small things because in reality they are all small. I've been going to my doctor for years with a clean-shaven body. He has never said a word. As a matter of fact, we have been good friends for a long time. I get more nervous over all of the poking and other examination things he does to me. Incidently, he offers laser hair removal and his brochures show pictures of guys with unwanted chest, back and leg hair removed. I suspect that a lot of doctors offer this procedure or they routinely send their patients to another service provider.

Good luck on your exam.

Babette

Similar situation!

Was sent to a Cardiologist for a stress test and EKG in which they had to shave small areas of my chest and sides to attach leads, When I got home I finished the job and had a great excuse for my Doctor and SO.
    "Diane"

Silver Member
    For goodness sake, Laura. Worry about the big things. Your doctor has seen it all. You don't need to say anything. Trying to come up with some silly excuse only calls attention to your embarrassment over something you have no reason to be embarrassed about. So you shave your chest. So? Relax girl. Lots of guys do it. Lots of big macho guys. Weight lifters, body builders, swimmers, models, etc. Get over it.

Steph

Welcome to the forum, Laura!

Don't worry about your smooth chest. A professional person like a doctor should know better than to make his patients uncomfortable about such things.

I see a chiropractor regularly. In fact I have an appointment this afternoon. He's seen & touched my chest & arms in various states of hairlessness, sometimes smooth, sometimes prickly, and has never given any reaction to it that I have noticed.

But I do wonder what he'd say about my red toenails...

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Hey, your chest, right? Besides you're paying the Doctor for his services. I've kind of grown accustomed to my smooth chest. Sure beats being a hairy bear in my opinion. On the other hand, as Ericka, I kinda like guys with a hairy chest.(Go figure!).
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gold Member
    May not say a word, but if you have hair on your back and no hair on your chest well ????

is in her vest
    Hi

trust me, the doctors don't say anything. When I go, I am just off with my top and "presto"...shaved pits and chest, and the doc gets on with the job, and I just act like the hair removal is "normal"...and it is for me...
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I am completely shaved and no doctor has ever said anything.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

How about cancelling? Since it is routine

Quote Originally Posted by laura47 View Post
    Shaved chest yesterday going to Dr tomorrow

Never said I was smart
    I shaved my chest yesterday so that I could give a shot at tape cleavage (I have a little to work with) and then remembered that I have a routine Doctor’s visit tomorrow. I am divorced and live alone so no problem on the home front. Any ideas on what to say when he puts the stethoscope on my chest ? The only one I can think of is when he says "Big Breath" is to reply “Yes and I’m only 13”

laura47
    I cancel my dentist all the time
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Shaving

When I was at my doctors last he mentioned something about it but he wasn't too concerned. Since right after I got him as my doctor he was reading my chart for my old doctor that retired and in it showed that we had talked about my crossdressing and his recomendations to me. So now my new doctor knows as well. I feel that there are some things that you should share with your doctor. My doctor said that he has seen it all before. So don't worry about it.
    RONDA

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] "I THINK THAT MY SWITCH IS STUCK PARTLY OPEN"

When I told my Doctor about my CDing(I had a reason), he said:"Okay, so have you been taking your(BP)meds like you are supposed to?" Like everyone says, no shocking revelation. right?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I too have gone to a Doctor's appointment (not planned) while I was fully waxed and they didn't say one word about it.

A dermatologist told me once that he preferred his patients to be hairless since it made it easier to see and treat any suspicious moles.

I was in the hospital last year shaved chest legs and feet, the doc nor the nurses said one thing abuot it. They were concerned more with my condition. Billie Jean

Laura -- Some of the roughest, toughest guys have no hair on their bodies. And have you seen those shirtless guys on the soaps? No hair on their chests either.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Looking for what's new Lisa Baby's Avatar

No Worries

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Jane View Post
    Hi

trust me, the doctors don't say anything. When I go, I am just off with my top and "presto"...shaved pits and chest, and the doc gets on with the job, and I just act like the hair removal is "normal"...and it is for me...
    Personnaly, I have been blessed with very little body hair. I am in the habit of shaveing all of my body, except my arms which are so lightthat you have to REALLY look for it to see any, to allow me to feel the silky fabrics of my lingerie slideing across my skin.

My doctor has never mentioned my shaved body other than to ask if I were loseing hair on my feet and/or lower legs. (This is a sign of poor blood circulation and needs to be watched by diabetics.)

What you might want to worry about is if you should happen to forget your appointment in the morning and dress with a bra, panty, garterbelt and stockings under your street clothes.

But even then. Your doctor should be profesional enough to understand that there are all types of people in the world and you are just you. A distinct individuale with your own taste in the lifestyle you chose to live.

Enjoy being the person you are!

Lisa

Rene L -

Canceling The Dentist Appointment

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Rita View Post
    I cancel my dentist all the time
    Me too, but it's finally caught up with me (after 2 years). Wish I could put it off longer! But I'll be in the chair in bra, hose and panties under my suit (dress code at work requires a suit).

the doctor has seen this many times and does not give it a second thought when i was there last week the only thing she said was shave don't use chemicals to remove the hair

laura47,

Don't worry the doctor probably won't say anything. Just make sure you don't have nubs that would make noise in the stethoscope.

Good luck

If you don't make a big deal out of it, neither will he.

I've been keeping my body smooth for a few years and have never had a doctor make a comment about it. He, or she, may noticed, but so what? I agree with Sweet Jane, just act as if it's natural and so will they.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Shaved All Over

I have had the front of my body shaved for years, from my toes to my neck. Yes, I do shave my face too! I am going to have an Arteriogram done on Friday. I wonder what will be said when they find out out they don't have to shave my groin area to insert the dye into the artery? I love the smooth feel under my panties!

Sissy

More Girl than man

Like the Dr is going to care in the least! Don't stress it - it doesnt matter.
    Kim