Thread: If you don't shave your legs

If You Don't Shave Your Legs...

If you choose not to shave your legs, go to www.hotlegsusa.com for the best pantyhose and tights for the best look on legs. I just love the suntan shimmer tights! Put on colored pantyhose or other tights over them, and they look great. It's the same hose the Hooter's girls wear at work. They have the shorts and Scrunchie socks too. Got the whole set.....
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Layers

Just wear three pairs of pantyhose.

Hello,
    I do shave my legs and seldom cover them up in hose or stockings as the weather here in Florida can be brutally hot and humid most of the time. Still for those that do not shave this bit of advice you gave could be of help.

Capezio sells skin tone tights that are great hose for covering hair

Ewwww... Not shave your legs!! I think that's against the rules but I'll have to check the rule book on that one!! Hehe.

But I to go into fuzzy leg mode in the summer when the wifey expects me to pass as a male in male shorts on vacation and in front of the relatives!! Sooo I let my leg hair grow out but keep them clipped back shortish with a set of clippers with depth guide... And I bleach my legs with cheap blonde hair color.. So that up close they look maleish but under one pair of suntan hose you can't tell...

Be a whole lot easier to pick one gender and stick with it.... But it would be a lot less fun!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

People notice change. I shave all year round if people ask I would just say I hate Hair. None have! Part of the thrill of shaved legs is the feel and look I enjoy that in shorts/cutoff too. Let relatives think what they may I Think we are too self-conscious.considerit a step on the road to comming out. Billie
    Sticks and stones may break my bones
    But High heels and Handcuffs excite me.
    Billie in Albera

Platinum Member
    OK let me say it one more time ..... shave any thing and every thing you want no one cares ....and the only few times any one said anything it was OK ... i was real hairy trust me Sasquatch had nothing on me hair wise ... i shaved it all off arms , legs , pits and places we ain't going to talk abought ....all summer i am shorts and tank tops .... and my neighbors are pretty red neck types .... with the guys out to raise hell on the Harley's ... or at hunting camp ,, no one cares no one said a word....

so stop being that Sasquatch look a like and just do it shave .....

Amy thanks I like the HOT LEGS hose
    Angie

Silver Member
    Yea, Wendy. Listen up everyone. Nobody cares.

Steph

Yea Stacie is not my real
    Its just a matter of time, Before you will want to feel hosiery on freshly shaved legs. I was curious about 3 years ago and have been shaving ever since.

No better feeling than the feel of Silk Reflections on freshly shaved and lotioned legs !!

I started shaving recently but it takes so long and i have to do it every day almost. I'm thinking i'll take the plung and get some wax.

Quote Originally Posted by pantyhose_clare View Post
    I started shaving recently but it takes so long and i have to do it every day almost. I'm thinking i'll take the plung and get some wax.

You go girl, get the WAX. You'll not be sorry.

Karen43: you are SOOOOO corretc about Silk Reflections on freshly hairless legs. The day after my wax job I make sure to put on a new pair just for the feeling. LOVELY is all I can say.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Hot legs

Wow Amy thanks for turning me on,, to that great web site!! And by the way those hose make you look 1 derful!! Thanks sweets Gerri