Thread: Finally

Finally

I made an appointment with my therapist again. She thought this was originally just crossdressing needed to do when stressed. But I thould her, I think it is more. She is going to do some research and I see her in 2 weeks - wish me luck.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Peace of mind

Good for you, its always good to have peace of mind...Hopefully you can settle things in your mind...Good Luck !!!

Thank you so much Marcie. I do need to get this thing settled.

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Words of encouragement, believe me from one who has been there, it is more than being CD. You will find in your own time what it is all about, all of us here have been there too. Sure it's scarey self examing who and what we are, but when you found out what it truely is you will than be able to find an inner peace with yourself that you never have experiene and it is this feeling that feels wonder and it will radiate out from within you. And that is the greatest feeling in the world.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Joan - thank you so much. I never have been really happy as a male. I think some time being a male is unbarriable. When I am dressed there is something that feels right, normal. Did you have to tell a SO ? just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by rocval2001 View Post
    Joan - thank you so much. I never have been really happy as a male. I think some time being a male is unbarriable. When I am dressed there is something that feels right, normal. Did you have to tell a SO ? just wondering.
    Unfortunately no I did not tell her but she eventually found out which I wanted to happen all along. I wanted to find out if my feelings where true about myself, and I know that as long as I was married to her she would never allow me to do so. Sure there are others hurt for my decision, but it was something that I just had to do, I could not deny who I was any longer. And yes to me it feels normal because that is who I am. We are divorved now, but still remain friends like we where before we were married. Yes there are spouses that are supportive, mine just isn't one of them.
    Joan Lynn

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Joan - Okay I have a queston - first off thank you for the information - how do you think things will go at work ? and how long before you dress 24/7? okay so I lied I had 2 questions.

Quote Originally Posted by rocval2001 View Post
    Joan - Okay I have a queston - first off thank you for the information - how do you think things will go at work ? and how long before you dress 24/7? okay so I lied I had 2 questions.
    Work, preatty much most of everyone that I work with knows one way or another, yeah I have honestly told a few that I know can be trusted, and there are the others who have heard through the grapevine or have heard it the rumors that have been floating around over the past year. I actually think that it might just a little easier than I am making it out to be. And it will take them a bit to get used to it but after a month they will accept me. And the second question is that I am living 24/7 for the past six months except from the hours of 6:00am to 3:30pm and there are a lot of times that I am not even holding out for those eight short hours. I can't go out without makeup, if I do I feel like I am not fully dressed, and the second is I have people both male and female mistaking me for a woman even when in drab mode which preatty much says I am already 24/7.
    Joan Lynn

Dr. Seuss

Joan, were you on HRT before you started dressing all the time or have you always had the ability to pass to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberTG View Post
    Joan, were you on HRT before you started dressing all the time or have you always had the ability to pass to some extent.
    I was able to pass long before HRT, the hormones are now just making it all that more apparent, the benefit of being thin and looking a lot younger than my actual age. And my natural voice is a bit higher than a man's, my voice never did crack growing up. I get mistaken for a GG on the phone all of the time and I play along with it.
    Last edited by joanlynn28; 01-11-2007 at 11:17 PM. Reason: add content
    Joan Lynn

Dr. Seuss

I could only wish!