Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing and Photography

Crossdressing and Photography

I was wondering if anyone else has the same kind of behavior that I do when crossdressing. At first dressing was very sexual. Now 5 months later its about how I look. Still the appearence is stimulating but it's not designed persee in order to masturbated etc. The thing that I always seem to do is take a ton of pictures of myself dressed. Pose in various locations around the house (but usually in a room like the bathroom so the neighbors won't wonder about the camera flash and the fact I live alone! But every night when I get dressed up I take a bunch of pics then go off to the computer, delete the bad ones, crop others etc. then save to file. I have hundreds! Anymore photo buffs in here. What's it all about?

Peggy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Gold Member
    Hey your not a real CD unless you have a camera

Banned Read only
    ask karren hutton / she has more photos then the beach has sand / its innocent enough / why ask why / but i know a cd without a camara is like a _________________. (make your own analogy today, i'm tired).

How many xdressers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two, one to change it and the other to take a picture of her doing it.

lowlavalentine,

Touche girl! Great response!

Peggy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Crossdressers and cameras?......a match made in heaven!...although maybe not in my case. I have to take at least 10 to 15 pictures to get one that I'm satisfied with!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Yup, count me in too. I'm a keen amateur photographer outside the realm of my dressing too.
    Last edited by sonalnarula; 01-13-2007 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy55 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else has the same kind of behavior that I do when crossdressing. At first dressing was very sexual. Now 5 months later its about how I look. Still the appearence is stimulating but it's not designed persee in order to masturbated etc. The thing that I always seem to do is take a ton of pictures of myself dressed. Pose in various locations around the house (but usually in a room like the bathroom so the neighbors won't wonder about the camera flash and the fact I live alone! But every night when I get dressed up I take a bunch of pics then go off to the computer, delete the bad ones, crop others etc. then save to file. I have hundreds!
    Anymore photo buffs in here. What's it all about?
    Peggy
    hi Peggy
    it's kinda the same for me , but i am a ts and i take tones of pictures of myself, i don't know why i just do .. now when i was liveing as a guy i have very few pictures i hate the way i looked as a guy but now in fem mode i can't get enough. and the i also crop and join them together etc. i think it's just a part of who i am
    hugs mj
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have had the same experiences, Peggy

My interests started with women's panties. Then bras, then other lingerie, then clothing and shoes (I LOVE shoes!). All along I have been taking photos, and as time goes by I just want to experience more and more of the lifestyle, though always a part is sexual for me
    ~michelle

is in her vest
    Hi

I rarely take photos of me dressed...or not for that matter. In fact most of the "photo sessions" that I had are archived on thids site somewhere. I have a few similar ones at photobucket, but they had maybe a hint of underwear, so no good for here!!!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Hi
    Me too I like to record different looks etc so I can find the best for me

Not just a pig-n-lipstick

Got a camera with me all the time!

I believe that at last count I was at 700+ pictures taken of me en femme around the house.

Missed my chance to take pics on Halloween - we were having too much fun interacting with people to stop and take pics.

I'm sure I'll be taking a whole bunch more soon. I now have an excuse to travel from L.A. to Vegas more often. Gotta get me a picture with Elvis! hehehe

I got my digital camera about 7 years ago and it was probably the main reason for me comming out (at least on the web)
    I had found a site while surfing with page after page of CD/TG girls , Vicki Renee's web page and after getting enough nerve up I submitted one I thought was ok. Well all it took were a few nice comments and I was ruined LOL
    It was also my wife seeing me working through some of my own pics that forced me to have that talk one day ,, she snuck up behind me , saw a girl pic and left mad thinking I was chasing GG's online. Well she had seen me dressed for years but I had not accepted myself and realy kept it low key, sometimes going a year or more without dressing. During that talk I explained how big of a part of me this is and that I had met many others like myself online and the photos were a way to see and refine my look,, outfits,, makeup etc... Its always nice to put a face with a name when chatting too.
    Not sure how many pics can be stored on one disc but I have several full ones now LOL
    Often when I dress here at home I will take at least 20 pics in each outfit I try ,, usualy keeping just a few.
    It probably doesnt hurt that I have been into photography all my life,, had my first darkroom at age 12,, collect cameras and have a ton of non Cindy photos too
    So to answer your question,, yes cameras and CDing go hand in hand *S*
    Sorry to run on ,, must be strong coffee this morn *S*

Cindy

I'm vain....
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Hmmmmm.. Deleting the bad ones.... Whould have thought of that! I've never deleted any on purpose! Dod loose a half a years worth in a drive failure.... Guess that why I have 4 gig of photos and movies? Hehe.

Actuall started taking photos to critique my progression but as I evolved... Every time I dressed up it became a photo shoot!! Now with my sony cybershot and my mini-tripod...which fits nicely in my purse... It just what I do!! Kind of documentation of this wild trip in on!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 01-12-2007 at 08:00 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think the camera is just taking the mirror 1 step farther.The big advantage is that you can save that look.The disadvantage is mirror's are nicer to us. That camera can be brutal.What you see is what it is.Still feels good doesn't it Justabit

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    Geeeesh.....I just cant wait till Gary read this thread.....good lord....buys a new shirt....takes 100 shots of himself with it on......Karen....I bet you get a PM from him about that Cybershot.....lol.....yes I agree - CDers seem to love the camera.......and you guys do seem to find great angles and wonderful poses.....xoxoC/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]

Been into photography for years...since my first nikon slr...and dont believe my wife...not a hundred everytime...but i do experiment with different poses...not just for me but im a willing subject and since transistioning from landscape/nature stuffs to people...well i just know what the photographer (me) wants so is much easier than using someone else...many of the poses i find tht work i use with others too..again...ask cheryl about all the pics of her kids...and the wonderful black and white calendar her husband made for her of her kids for 2007...as for the 15-20 before finding one you like...not bad odds at all...ask cheryl...taught her to take as many as possible while the scene presented itself as you may never get a second chance...sux to see something nice, take one shot and find it blurry when viewed on the computer...yes many of mine get dumped...and Im sure many more should...hehe...but as they say the camera or is it picture, anyway whatever it is is the window to the soul...and i like seeing my soul more than most i guess...lol...moving to a new apt and setting up a studio in spare room....yay...oh the pics i will be able to take now....gary

ps...sony cybershots sux...if you take lots o pics you will discover this when the shutter button comes off...happened on two different cameras total of 4 times before i got fed up with sonys crap and crappy products...do search on that camera model and shutter button...you will see isnt such a rare thing...anyway, I sold the thing and bought me another panasonic...fz20...great camera...but most panasonics ive seen are...my ...gary
    It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

~Agnes Repplier

“Self-esteem isn't everything; it's just that there's nothing without it”
    Gloria Steinem

I started actively dressing in 1999. Bought my computer in July of 2005. It was owning the computer that got me to buy my digital camera in January 2006. I am not into self photography yet. However, since I am not, the camera is an incentive to go out more so I can be photographed. I am taking much more photographs now with the digital camera than I ever did with 35mm film.
    "It is better to be looked over than to be overlooked." Mae West

http://360.yahoo.com/ritaknight1999

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ritaknight1999/

Thumbs up Love Making Photos

[SIZE="3"]I love taking pics of Cyndie. I never take pic of myself in guy mode, just when dressed. I even made pics way back during the 35mm days. The digital cameras are so much fun, take a pic, look at it, try making a change, take a new one, and look again. I have done 100's of pic's throught the years and I'm sure that I will do more. Here is a link to some of my pic's at the Petticoat Pond:

http://www.pettipond.com/laterimages...ie/pinup52.htm

TTFN
    CYndie
    [/SIZE]

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    First of all erin, shame on you...with your looks I'd have 5000 pictures of myself...

Now back to the subject at hand...I think we all take picturees of ourselves, in my case my wife takes them so "we" can chart my progress...God you should see some of the early pictures of Marcie...ugly as a Mud fence but after 5+ give or take years of practice, I've started getting it...

If what I've read from all the replysis right, we all want to see our transformations and the progress we are making

the camera never lies

[SIZE="3"]hey
    only my third post.[SIZE="4"] any 1 got any tips on taking pics. have been trying to get a picture of myself so you guys can see who you are talking to, but they tend to make me look like a right tart or really bad. not so easy trying to take picture,s of your self
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

hehe

camera shy

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I have been getting the photography bug also. It starts to get a little too much like work with all the outfit changes and wanting to get it just right. It is fun but can be taxing at times.

hugs
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

I keep changing my avitar because it's never good enough. I haven't figured out if it is the photographer or the subject or both. Anyway, it's fun to keep trying.

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

What I like about taking pictures is that it gives me a little more incentive to get the make up just right and the outfit as perfect as possible. It's like getting dressed for a real purpose rather than just for the sake of it, not that I mind getting dressed just for the sake of it! Photography just adds a further dimension.
    Amanda