Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It Is With Deep Regret...

It Is With Deep Regret...

that I inform you of the demise of Holly. She passed late this afternoon of a broken heart upon hearing the news from her wife and daughter that she was an embarrassment to them. Holly's remains (her clothing, wig, jewelery, makeup, etc.) has been boxed and awaits burial at the local landfill. She is survived by her male counterpart. It was fun.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

hey Holly...

sorry to hear that Luv, and the best of luck in working things out...hope they forgive and forget!
    but,
    i suggest storrage rather then the landfill...its cheaper if you ever care to dress again...
    ...the recission rate is high when it comes to the Big Purge...
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

OMG! Holly, I am truely saddened to hear this. It brings tears to my eyes. Please stay strong through this tough time, and know that we are here for you.

I can understand that sometimes we have to make sacrifices for our family, I just wish that those sacrifices didnt come with such a tough price.

Please give yourself a great big Hug from me to you!!

You'll be in my thoughts!
    -Nicole

I am very sorry to hear the news. Holly's obviously been a mainstay here and from what time I've been a member, have read many thoughtful, sensitive and sensible posts from her. May she rest in peace. It may be too late but might I suggest a thrift company, like Deseret (sp) or Good Will? At least you can take the write off, if you've determined you can no longer hold onto these treasures. Better yet, box them and I'll store them for you. We're nearly neighbors and I have sea containers out back with plenty of room. No one but you would know they are there and no one would touch them but you. IM me if that can be an option.

heelme

Aww Holly! I'm so sad to hear this. I hope your remains find a better place than a landfill - like ashly said, maybe storage....you never know Resurrections happen.

You make such a great mom, you must be a super dad! I hope that Holly is only superficially passed on - we need our CD mom still - I hope Holly lives on in your heart and is still sharing her warmth and love with us.

I hope your family realizes what a great gem they have in you.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Oh my dear Holly, How Terrible !

OK, so now I am shocked!

You are willing to lay it all down to relieve their embarrassment, and keep family bonds alive? YeeOUUUCH!

Of course, how could you do less? AAAAHHHHHH!

sorry.....no words....

I know what it is like to get kicked in the <you know whats>....this feels like that, except in the heart.

How it must feel for you?

Tell it all, dear, let it out now. We're here for you.

Love,

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I don't know what to say, I'm in shock!
    "I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke"

Sorry to hear!

I am so a newbie, but in the few weeks I have enjoyed reading many a post from you Holly. Best wishes, and hope you ae ok!

Hugs & Kisses.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Holly sorry to hear this news hun I know it's a hard thing to face please keep in touch if not we will miss you
    Angie

Holly,

I am saddened by your news. We must each do what we feel is best for our family and friends. I have enjoyed your presence on these forums and will miss your posts. I wish you and your family the best and hope everything turns out as you would want it. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Good luck and God bless you.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Appendage
    Holly:

I also am at a loss for words.
    You were available to me at a weak moment when I "came out" about certain things.
    I spilled my guts and told you things I never thought I would mention to anyone on this forum.

I must say though I am interpreting your post as meaning that the family will stay with you as long as Holly goes.
    If that is correct then well, so be it.

I beleive the family is most important.
    If my S/O ever wanted me to decide between Jestina and her, it would take me a split second to do what I had to do.

There is a deeper satisfaction and contentment in the soul when you are loved and supported.

Somehow the option of being alone (with Jestina) does nothing for me when compared to being with my G/F, who I would marry as soon as possible.

It is a brave strong move to make Holly.
    Just in case it makes a difference, Holly will never actually die.
    Not around here anyway.

Be blessed and be well.

Jestina.
    Cruisin' on a sardine boat
    Loaded with crazy people

As kerrianna said I hope Holly is still alive in your heart. She is after all a vital part of your personality.
    Can you really have to much mascara?

I'm sorry to hear that Holly. Please keep Holly's remains out of the landfill and ship them to a friend for proper internment.

Please stay in touch with your friends here.

Holly, I am so saddened by this, you are a remarkable person to have the strength and conviction to do this. I wish you the best my dear, please don't forget us, I don't think we will forget you, you have been a voice of reason on the forum, and yes ....a Mom to many.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    I am sorry to hear that but I agree with Ashly

Quote Originally Posted by ashlycal View Post
    i suggest storrage rather then the landfill...its cheaper if you ever care to dress again...
    ...the recission rate is high when it comes to the Big Purge...
    You might be able to stop for a while ("a while" is not a fixed time, it could be a day is could be a month, a year or even 20 years), but the urge WILL resurface.

and daughter that she was an embarrassment
    Don't get me wrong here, but, SO WHAT,most kids are embarressed by thier parents many times in life. (and some parents will do it on perpose)

Do what you feel is right, right now, but don't do anything rash that you'll regret later. ("purging" and "binging" is expensive)
    I am intolerant of those who are intolerant

Sorry to hear of your demise

I'm new to the forum but have been reading it for awhile. I've enjoyed your unput and learned alot from it. I hope things work out for you.

Gold Member
    Damn nothing like getting hit right between the eyes, do they know its hard to quit, it's like going on a diet or stop smoking, the urge just don't go away.

Don't DO It!

You must discuss this with your family again pronto. Ask them to quit something that is equally as important to them. You know what kind of response you will get, and that isn't fair. If you have to give up something so important maybe they should too, simply so they can understand how being Holly is as much a part of you as flowers are for a botonist, stamps are for a stamp collector, Monday night football is for an arm chair quarterback, etc.
    Oh, and Ashly is right. Place your items on hold somewhere... at least for the forseeable future. Many of the ladies in here can tell you about the outfits, wigs, etc., they lie awake in bed at night wishing they still had.
    I sugggest you only give Holly up after talking to them again and fully resolving your desire/need to be Holly. If you can't do that, eventually you'll be back at it again which will only cause you guilt and your family greater anxiety beacause you will have to be secretive to fulfill your needs.
    We're all with you.
    Marie

we need you holly....come baaaaaaaack

Even though we just met I'm going to miss your great advice.The main reason I remain a closet CD is because of my wife and teenage daughter .We all have to make sacrifices in our lives for the people we love.I would do the very same thing.So I guess it's time to pack up your panties and move back in the closet with me...you'll like it in here it's warm and safe from the harsh outside word.

Hugs
    Brenda
    "leave your panty drawer unlocked around me and your dancing with the devil"

Hi Holly,
    I hope you told Nora personally. She is on vacation. I know she and Diva Las Vegas will miss you. I think you should store your things for a while. If you ever take it up again, all this becomes is an expensive purge.
    "It is better to be looked over than to be overlooked." Mae West

http://360.yahoo.com/ritaknight1999

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ritaknight1999/

Hey !! Bullshirt !!

...Holly.. all this time and ...we knew "the-score" ..
    .."landfill " my butt !? ..You have such class in dressing ! >> I'm gonna PM You!? xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

They said you were an embarassment? Well my Ex ratted me out to the world in a nutshell, and I still survive to be Cindy. Holly , It could have gone alot worse. Holly may be floating in oblivion now , but soon her eyes will open again and start rebuilding herself.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Holly. I do agree with the others. Please don't put her in a landfill. Put her in storage until the day comes when she may come back. That's precisely the kind of reaction I've been afraid my own relatives and friends would take. Good luck and I hope everything works out!
    -Audrey

Amandacd2002's GG
    So sad to hear. I hope you don't really give up. Put it all away for now if you want but maybe one day.......

Hang in there Holly - dont give up just yet. I'm sure you can reach some sort of agreement with dialogue. At least try - I understand your position and I too would make the sacrifice if I had to - family is just too important. But after trying to make them understand, once, twice, maybe thrice.

Please try.

Lots and lots of Love
    Sonal