Thread: ballet again

ballet again

Hi girls.How are you? After a lot of time i m back, to talk again about ballet.Believe that many girls in the forum like the idea of taking ballet lessons,or at least like to wear ballet outfits.I m very lucky because taking ballet lessons for about 5 years,only privates at first,but the last two years attend normal ballet class full of girls.In ballet school can't dress up exactly like the girls,but at least can wear a black leotard,black opaque or semi-opaque black ballet tights over leotard,and ballet slippers.Taking ballet class with gg feel grate,because can express myself with grace and femininity in front of so many girls.Lost month had the opportunity to start taking pointe lessons with the other girls.Finally I m lucky enough,having the opportunity to take private ballet lessons with a very beautiful and open-mind ballet teacher,in her private ballet studio,where can dress as womanly as i want,wearing for the lessons long sleeves leotards,pink and white seamed ballet tights under the leotard,pink ballet slippers and pointe shoes,thigh-high leg warmers,ballet skirts and tutus.She likes the challenge to transform me into a real ballerina,and treats me totally as a girl.All my love for ballet begun at the age of 13,when watcing rythmic gymnastics and ballet on tv,feld the desire to gym like a woman,and started trying on my sister's ballet tights and leotards,acting like a ballerina in front of a mirror.I want to hear from you girls your experiences about ballet,and how begun all this. :be:

huuummm

I never had thought of being a ballrina. Sounds like an interesting idea though. The idea of wearing the tighs and tutu's and being able to act as a woman would. I love it Maybe someday
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

I took ballet lessons a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. Loved wearing tights, leotards and ballet slippers. There were a couple of other guys in the class so I didn't stand out. The Teacher and female students were very friendly and supportive. I've would love to worn a tutu. I enjoy going to the ballet, the ballerinas are oh so feminine.
    hugs
    Amelia

hi TeriAnn and Amelia.Amelia did you wear something over leotard,and what kind of tights (over or under leotard?)i agree that mostly of girls in the class are very friendly and supportive.believe that they understand why a man chooses to do something so feminine, and make me feel one of them.ballet is magical for me.how did you start in ballet ?

Hi Hon, I think it's great that you are learning the Ballet. It's a form of self expression that is beautiful and liberating. If you've read some of my posts, you know I love to dance. I find it a way to free my thoughts and express myself, I truely "lose" myself and become one with the music. I wouldn't mind learing ballet really. I was wondering where you get your dancing outfits. Maybe you could PM me or something. Anyway, I'm sure a lot of folks (including some of us) consider pursuing ballet as you being a "nellie fruit". Poppycock I say to that. Don't knock it until you've tried it. I personally feel it's a way to liberate the free spirit within and am proud of you for doing it. All my love, my friend. Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Smile Ballet lover too

I also took ballet lessons for a few years, quite a while ago. I usually wore tights with a t-shirt but once in a while I would wear a white or a black leotard with my black tights over top. I would have loved to wear pink tights (with seams of course) ... so fem ... but I never did. I did have white tights that I wore sometimes. They were men's tights but I would think of them as pink tights. I could never afford private lessons, but I think I would have loved that.
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

Silver Member
    I too have toyed with the idea of taking ballet lessons to improve my gracefulness. Northern New England in not overburdened with ballet schools but I noticed that one was opening up nearby. I think it might be a really good idea.

Obtaining ballet tights and shoes is easy. Just buy them. Ballet outfits may be purchased on line at any dance clothing site, or at any dance store located in most urban areas. Google "ballet tights".

Steph

Ballet lessons are my first memory related to crossdressing, or better said not-crossdressing.
    Had them with age of 4 or 5. Starting in this kids class we all wore some sort of "unisex" sportswear. One day the school's ballet outfit had to be bought.
    All got blue leotards and whight thights .... except me of course ... as the only boy. That irritated my first, 'cause I didn't feel so different like I obviously was, made me sad then, and upset later. I didn't want to go there anymore, but started judo which I found too violent when it came to competitive fights and left after 2 years too.
    Never really have been into ballet since, except for some stretching exercises and more elegant movements, and I like the look of course.
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-14-2007 at 11:11 PM.

My wife has wanted to take dance lessons but it was not ballet. If I took any lessons it would have to be something else and that just wouldn't be the same.

I've loved tights and leotards since I was a teen. I have never taken classes, but I did get some instructional ballet DVDs a few months ago and try to follow along at home in private. Tough workout! Feels great moving to the music in a black leo, pink tights, and ballet slippers. I love the 1980's-look aerobics outfits too.

I buy my dancewear on line. There's tons of it out there, but prefer Bal-Togs to get that custom fit.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

As I read this thread I am dressed in black thong panties, a black lycra tank thong leotard, black Danskin style 72 tights, a dark purple sweatshirt, matching purple legwarmers, and of course some Capezio Tekniks full sole ballet slippers.
    My first crossdressing experiences involved my sisters ballet tights and ballet slippers, for a long time thats all i dressed in, leotards, tights panties. One of my favorite looks now is a ballet practice outfit underneath some Gloria Vanderbilt jeans and a feminine sweatshirt and some open toe sandals, like I am on my way to dance class.
    I took some ballet classes many years ago, it was wonderful to be dressed in class with at least black tights and ballet slippers, just like the rest of the girls. After i found out they actually wanted me to dance...I gave it up.
    I suspect my interest in dressing in ballet clothes has to do with "justifying" crossdressing by reasoning that men in ballet wear similar tights and similar ballet slippers, so there is really nothing "wrong" with me. I discarded that flawed reasoning long ago and branched out into the complete look, wig, makeup. But still like the feel and look of tights- leotards - ballet slippers
    Karen Francis

I have taken ballet in the past I enjoy wearing tights and a leotard, I'm looking for an new class. I never really felt comfortable at the old class walking out in my tights with a pair of shorts on.

you are so lucky to have a place to go and wear your leotards and tights and to have a dance teacher that understands how you feel when you wear your leoatrds and tights. i got my first leotard and tights when i was 12 and they were the first things i wore that started me in cding. i now have a small collection of leotards and tights and it is growing. i also buy mine on line out of ny. i wish i had a place to go that i could wear my leotards and tights and practice dance or to exercise in them. that would be so great. maybe we girls that love leotards and thights can keep in touch and swap pics and just chat about our favorite things. let me know. love ya girls.

Crazy Lady
    I took ballet for a year in the 6th or 7th grade. One selling point to get my Dad to approve, was to improve my pigeon toeproblem. I was not allowed to wear a leotard, only a tee shirt to go with the tights, underwear and dance belt. The night of our dance recital, I was informed by my mother that I should not wear the underwear as that was the reason for the dance belt.

Dee

Though I had had several other wearing experiences, taking dance class with ladies in leotards and tights was a long time desire of mine. I finally got to join my gf in her jazz/ballet class in my early 30's. She knew I had loved the dressing in leotards and tights ever since I curiously tried on my sister's dance clothes at age 10. Whenever I had time at home alone, I would get into sis's dance bag and mince about the house wearing her black tights under her black short sleeved backzip leotard with silkie panties underneath the tights. Over time, I acquired quite a collection of my own leotards and tights by purchasing in department stores and dancewear stores where I was able to try them on.

My gf had been in the this class for a while and I had dropped by a few times before I joined. Since the class was all ladies in leotards and tights, she agreed I would fit in fine wearing the same and it would be best if I started my first class dressed. My gf saw to that by picking me up for the first class and making sure I was dressed just like them in my black leotard, black tights, and black ballet slippers before we left so I wouldn't change my mind. The other ladies in the class knew I would be joining them and expected me to be in leotards always, even fussed the couple of times I wasn't. I didn't try to look femme, just a guy in leotards, but the ladies treated me like just one of the girls while I was in class with them. I loved looking in the big studio mirrors and seeing me dancing in line with these ladies, all of us in our revealing skintight dancewear. They even insisted I learn the all girl showgirl number with them and loaned me a wrap skirt to dance out of. I got a little teasing from them about dancing in the recital with them as a showgirl for that number. I did dance in the two recitals with them but never as a girl. The talk did lead to my gf dressing me in her old recital costume at her house and being made up just to see how close we could have come to pulling it off. After showing up straight from work a couple of times without dance clothes, my gf pulled an extra leotard and tights from her dance bag and offered to loan them to me. The other ladies insisted I change into them. They were more feminine than what I brought for myself, so I put them on with the leotard over the tights. That worked better for holding up the tights, so I started doing that the rest of the time. Though I enjoyed having to wear hers, I learned to be more careful not to leave my outfit behind on dance night.

Spending one night a week dancing in leotards and tights in class was something I looked forward to every week for two dance seasons. I never felt so sexy in my leotards and tights as I did being accepted by the ladies in class as just one of the girls.

I am so glad Ballerinagirl started this thread. Hope to hear from others who have joined dance classes in leotards and tights.

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar
    I bought myself a couple of intro to ballet DVDs and I love it! It feels so beautiful (even though I probably move like the tin man at this point ). I just wish my hair was long enough that I could put it in a bun!

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ballet

As I said in another thread, I have taken ballet, and other dance forms for many years. It is a wonderful, graceful form of self expression.....especially for softer boys like me.

Never could dance...... SIGH..... Plus there's on checking in ballet!! I'll stick to ice hockey!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi, I have always loved the ballet, the tights, leotards, tutus, pointeshoes and the soft ballet slippers. To me a ballerina is the number one feminine female. I first took ballet and tap lessons when I was nine years old with a friend from school. He had aready had two years of dance. I used his older sisters old pink ballet slippers and her old black tap shoes style that tied on the instep with a large red ribbon, a pair of her black tights and leotards. After two lessons I had to quit because it interferred with my stick and ball sports. But I was hooked on dance wear. Then when I was in my early 20's I started taking ballet,tap and jazz dancing for the next 10 years. I remember my first time, wearing a black short sleeve leotard, black tights, black dance belt, and black ballet slippers, black jazz shoes, and black mens tap shoes. I wore my leotard outside of my tights and the teacher didn't say anything about it. I was the only male in the classes with 10 to 15 girls. I had a ball. After my first recidal I would also wear white tights, white tank top leotard and white ballet slippers to class. I also wore a pair of black jazz sandals that laced around my ankles from the recital to class when the weather was warm. One year one of the girls and her husband had a halloween party and I went as a ballerina. White long sleeve leotard, white tutu, pink tights, pink pointeshoes. A stuffed bra and a wig. I also brought a pair of pink soft sole ballet slippers for when my feet stared huting from the pointeshoes. The girl I went with, also did my make up, and she dressed as a guy. White unitard,and ballet slippers, vest . had a great time. pointeshoes30215 (Fred)