Thread: new to crossdressing

SweetKrystal

new to crossdressing

[SIZE=4]hey grls, im kinda new to this, but not really. i started crossdressing after one halloween that i dressed up as a biker chick and it just clicked. i was about 8 years old, and now i have a woredrobe a girls cloths that i always wear, but never out into public. i guess the main reason for not going out is not having a wig yet. so if anyone could give me some advise for excuses as to why i shaved my legs and where i could get a nice wig for good money, dont be shy [/SIZE]

Lightbulb Shaving :-)

Well the biggest excuse for shaving your legs is to be a bycycle rider. The very tight fitting pants that cut down on the wind resistance tend to pull your hair. So in this win - win story you get fit and have an excuse to shave your legs.

Wigs go to a shop that specializes in wigs and let them help you fit one. They want to sell them and they want happy customers, so you shouldn't have any problem at all.

Cheers
    Danielle