Thread: Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is coming and what are you going to do for yourself? I have a red dress need a red bra and pantie set some red hose and red shoes. So a shopping I must go.

So what are you doing for Valentine's Day? Besides getting something for the SO.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Read only
    i'm going to wait till feb 15 when all that stuff goes on sale

Great time to get a pair of Satin RED PJ's and mabey a RED nitie too and mabey a RED bra and matching panites.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Sounds nice, Glenda. But really, reconsider the red hose. No one looks good in them.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Valentine's Day is a special day to show your SO how much you care and that's what I do for the my very special wife. Penny takes a back seat!

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Junior Member Samantha Jane Foster's Avatar

'Your looks are laughable, unphotographable'

I'm going to watch the 1954 classic "Three Coins in the Fountain" (a Valentine's Day tradition of mine) and hopefully wear my new pointy-toed slingback pumps-- 3 1/2 inch heel-- from Nordstrom. I also ordered a juniors jacket, skirt and V-neck cami outfit from JCPenney. But what I really want to have is the 1950s office girl look, like Jean Peters wears in this movie (and Hope Lange in "The Best of Everything" and Doris Day in "Pillow Talk"): pumps, blouse, jacket, skirt with side slit, and maybe a little hat. I'm usually a bare legs girl but I'll be wearing my black nylons as I sip scotch (as they do in a scene in this movie) and listen to Sinatra sing the title song. His song "My Funny Valentine" could have been addressed to my homely-- not funny--"mug." "My Homely Valentine . . ."

I'm getting myself a large box of chocolates.......Mmmmmmm ... I can feel those endorfins already!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Already treated myself to a White Satin Babydoll with little red hearts and matching panties

I'm looking around for a nice satin silky nightie for me

It will be the flowers and chocks for my SO

What fun

Andrea
    XX

Already??
    I just got through Christmas and New Years!

Well, I'll just wait for my Visa to stop smoking and See if I can find the elusive LBD or perhaps a LRD !
    Ooh La-La!!

And don't forget a bag with shoes to match!!
    XXX
    Megan
    Loving the Lace!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    Valentine's Day is coming and what are you going to do for yourself? I have a red dress need a red bra and pantie set some red hose and red shoes. So a shopping I must go.

So what are you doing for Valentine's Day? Besides getting something for the SO.
    Glenda, If you wear all that, you are sure to be "red" by others when you are out.

Jodi

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

let's match

I'm thinking about matching PJ's for my SO and me.!!!
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

Waiting for Tamara & a few others to send me pretty things.

valentine's day...loves it!!!!

Best day for a man to buy ladies lingerie and not get that funny look from the sales lady.I love going thru the racks and picking out things that she/I would want of course I still put on that pretend "I really hate doing this" face, trying not to show my sheer joy

Hugs
    Brenda
    "leave your panty drawer unlocked around me and your dancing with the devil"

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I haven't spent a Valentine Day since Roberta was born.....OH MY! What Ever Shall I do.....I haven't given it a thought yet!

Thanks for the question.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Hmmmmm.. I hadn't thought about it. I guess, since I'm my SO, I'd better buy myself something.
    Do you gals think I should make it a surprise?
    Cathy