Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: when did you start cross-dressing?

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic

when did you start cross-dressing?

at what age did you start cross-dressing & if you can remember what did you wear (i was 7 when i started cross-dressing in secret & wore my sisters school uniform which was navy blue jumper, white blouse, navy blue skirt, navy blue tights & black shoes)

Banned Read only
    four or five, with tights and petticoats

I was 12yo, went to a Halloween party dressed as Alice in Wonderland-Blue dress, white pinfore, maryjane shoes and blonde wig. I loved it!
    Amelia

My earliest memory is about 4 or 5 getting caught by my Grandmother wearing my Mom's panties.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Smile

About 14, some of my mum's things, not sure if she ever knew.

Back in 1965, at age 12 by wearing a pair of my 14 year old sister's school knickers , then when I could when alone at home her other clothes especially School Uniform (we took the same size in clothing) and went on from there, that's 41 years now.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

When I was 5 I think, hiding in the bottom of my mothers wardrobe with a pair of high heels and bra on. Still won't forget the flogging I got from my father for that one! (Can only imagine what he would do these days)

In my high sided cot, trying to use bedsheets as a dress and cloak. I could see myself in a bedroom mirror and would do little twirls. I must have been arond 3-4.

Four. Tried on grandma's house dress. I can still remember the mustard yellow with tinny flowers on it. Do they even make house dresses any more?

I rememeber trying on mom's pantyhose and skirts. Also I wore my Grandma's pantyhose also she knew about it and didnt seem to mind.

I was 11 or 12 years old and tried on my moms girdle and nylons.

Gold Member
    I think around 12 or so, loved that slip and nightie.

I think around age 10 i tried on my mothers panties, bra and girdle. On the other hand I remember as special thrill in fourth grade when one of my classmates dressed as a gypsy woman--he was so pretty!

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    24 - Roommate dressed me up for Halloween.

I was a foster kid, and never felt familiar or daring enough to venture into foster mother's things.

Really took off last fall....I am 48.
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

12 years old

I started looking a girls and liking thier clothing, dresses, skirts, heels, pantyhose, and the way they wore make-up and fixed thier hair up nice. Seemed like the girls got all the attention. I wanted to be like them. Started wearing my mom and sisters clothes, bras, panties, and went to pantyhose, dresses and shoes. When I started to outgrow them, started buying my own.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I was about 6 or 7 with my mothers pantyhose

first time xdressing

Very young, maby 5 or 6. Found a pair of little girls panties and I buried them under my grandparents front pourch. I would hide there , dig them up and put them on. Then my mouthers things, then my wifes things, then my second wifes things, then my stepdaugthers things , now my own fem clothes.
    I'm sure it's just a fad I'm going through. lol

Although I don't remember it, my sister told me that I wore all of her baby clothes for the first year of my life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5 year old

I still remember wearing my mom's stockings . She did not stop me because she though it was cut .

my early age

i was 8 when i started.

im not sure why my sister and i decided to change our clothes at a movie house but we went into the ladys bathroom and changed our clothes.shoes panties pinklacy edges a flower dress.i still can remember how i fekt walking down those stairs i felt so beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Billiemarie View Post
    Very young, maby 5 or 6. Found a pair of little girls panties and I buried them under my grandparents front pourch. I would hide there , dig them up and put them on. Then my mouthers things, then my wifes things, then my second wifes things, then my stepdaugthers things , now my own fem clothes.
    I'm sure it's just a fad I'm going through. lol
    When I was about 10, Sisters and Moms clothes. Had a friend at that time (male) that also liked to do it. His Mom had the nicest corsets. Never stopped, this has been going on for over 50 years. DeeDee3

4th grade. I dressed in a tennis dress for the boy's beauty pageant and we wore the outfits the whole day, it was definitely the day I point back to. AND, I won that boy's beauty pageant too! Also won the one in the 11th grade - little did they know...

11 or 12 A lady in our building put some clothes & shoes stored up on the top floor and I found them and just started wearing her dresses and shoes
    and it went from there
    Angie

I was 10 when I started, I shared a bedroom with my sister who was 12, I do remember us playing tea time and me wearing her knickers and skirt.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I was around 9 years old. It was tights (pantyhose) to start with. My elder sister then made me (I put up some fake resistance!) go to a fancy dress party as a St Trinians School girl. I was hooked from then on.... with my big sisters help sometimes!