Thread: Shoe on the other foot, Black or white, no Grays

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Shoe on the other foot, Black or white, no Grays

It has occured to me ( wow ) a cognative thought...

We for a majority have very supportive SO's, just as an after thought, how supportive would we be be if they wanted to CD also...

I'll give my first...

Hopefully in May when we celebrate our 21st we have planned on renewing our vows, with one major exception...She in a tux, me in the gown...Personally I'd love it...

Just wondering, every one feel free to speak up and be heard.

Personally I feel women can crossdress all the time and most including my SO
    do.
    as for your wedding vows I think its a great idea I would love to do that.
    Are you going to let the attendants dress this way as well:blushing: not to mention the reception afterwards
    Last edited by tommi; 01-26-2007 at 03:04 PM.

Honestly I can't answer that.
    I only can extrapolate it from an attempt to change the dresscode of my ex.
    She had and has one that would be called casual. I (we) tried to "improve" that.
    Big, big mistake.
    Though, the both of us had some fun in the beginning, and from a superficial, male point of view it looked "better", she partly lost herself this way, it wasn't real and it wasn't her.
    She realized first and changed back to her own style. Me, dissapointed.
    It took me a while to realize that the style is fairly unimportant. It has to fit for the personality, to her and not to my phantasies.
    Once I got that, I learned to like her style and see the beauty in it, because it is real, and complete, and she doesn't pretend to be someone she isn't.
    Sadly I couldn't tell her enough, because I hadn't evolved enough with my self-perception.

Basline: If it's real, and she doesn't try to pretend to be somone she isn't, I'd probably learn to respect, like or even love it. Authenticity is the key word, but no running behind some ideals or stereotypes.
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-26-2007 at 03:20 PM.

dont women crossdress already? The majority that I see are wearing pants!

Quote Originally Posted by finacarina
    dont women crossdress already? The majority that I see are wearing pants!
    What about: Stockings, high heels, and skirt are pure male fantasies ?
    (Which would be a good reason not to wear them, if I'd be a woman.)
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-26-2007 at 03:55 PM.

GypsyKaren
    I've said this before and I'll say it again...Kat can wear a scuba suit for all I care, as long as it's pink.

Karen

Your really into this black and white thing..... You should have been a nun!! .

And my wife dresses more like a male than I do!! But if she were to crossdress to the extent that I do.... I'd hate it!! And for that reason I can see why she hates it!!

So you need any "groom's maids"???

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

my wife is crossdressed most of the time i wear skirts and heels much more often than she does

susie

Junior Member Samantha Jane Foster's Avatar
    If I ever undergo SRS and become a woman I'll crossdress then and wear clothes of the other gender such as

boyshorts

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...ZZZ&rfnbr=1926

a boyfriend sweater

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...ZZZ&rfnbr=2403

boyfriend bootcut jeans

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...ZZZ&rfnbr=2201

a Yankees baseball cap

and on my feet . . . I don't know . . . Doc Martens

Most mtf crossdressers are trying to 'pass' as women or at least be accepted as the image they are presenting. If they were just wearing women's clothes there would be no need for wigs, breast forms or makeup. Most women, however, when wearing 'male' clothes are not trying to pass as men. So if my spouse wanted 'pass' as a man, I'm hoping that I could accept her as I hope she accepts me. To be honest, however, I hope she doesn't feel the need to pass as a man. Great post!

The knee jurk reaction for me is, I wouldn't care if she did 'cause I know who is under the clothing and I love, respect and adour her. I don't know how I would really react if it ever happened though.
    The funny thing about us is, She hates wearing clothes any clothes. While I on the other hand... So we will be the old couple down the street: she runs around nakid, he dresses as a woman. LOL.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

i would feel a bit of a hyppocrit if i did not support her if she wanted to cd