Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: We've been getting too serious lately.

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Kerrianna! Really!

Lol Kimbs... no-ones gonna save you! You're gonna have to just admit you wanna romp in the daquiri!
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    Ah hah! The Capn has arrived! Good thing he isnt the jealous type or he would have to wave his sheathed cutlass in the air in a threatening manner.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

[SIZE="4"]SPLASH!!![/SIZE]

Like that? The ape taught me how to cannonball.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Yeeaargh!
    There be a wench in me bathtub... and a bonny lass she is at that!

So, now you have to.... ummmm treat a lady.... who can get very intoxicated on the fumes of thish tub offf alceehollll.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Oh capnnnnnn *singing* You know thish lad haz corrupteddd me? Will you let me sh... I mean stay at your table for the Valentinesh ballsh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ooh kimberley careful medarlin... we don't want you slippin' under the water... do we? *shakes head* no.. no!
    *gently lifts her so she is sitting upright*
    Oh no.. you've got BD in your hair *sighs*
    Now we'll have to get Evert to give you a hairwash like he did kong!

Edit... haha u want caps valentinesh ballshhh?

Oh capnnnnnn *singing* You know thish lad haz corrupteddd me? Will you let me sh... I mean stay at your table for the Valentinesh ballsh?
    Lady Kimberly . . . as a regular visitor aboard our ship, your place at the captain's table is guaranteed for the Valentine's Day ball. I'm just wondering who has been corrupting who . . . the purser was just a sweet lad when we first recruited him.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    I'm just wondering who has been corrupting who . . . the purser was just a sweet lad when we first recruited him.
    *drunkenly points at Kimb* ... HAH!

*Kimberley slides below the surface*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Kimberley slides below the surface*

:yikes:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Lady Kimberly . . . as a regular visitor aboard our ship, your place at the captain's table is guaranteed for the Valentine's Day ball. I'm just wondering who has been corrupting who . . . the purser was just a sweet lad when we first recruited him.
    Lady Kimberely? Oh! Her! A lady...well, of course...

Hey where is she anyway...oh...bubbles. Uh-huh.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

That explains the funny look on the purser's face...that...er...sweet lad.

Don't let her drown or get too drunk Pocs.

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

*Kimberley resurfaces and looks at Pocs*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Lady" Kimberley

George Bernard Shaw

Yeshhhh Itshhh whoooo you loveeeee.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:blushing:
    :redface:

Oi Kez... I am sweet! She's already drunk I'm afraid...

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    "Lady" Kimberley
    hahahaha *falls about laughing*

*Kimberley climbs out of the tub and staggers toward her clothes. Stops and wiggles*

Huh. Well if that ish what you think!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Oi Kez... I am sweet! She's already drunk I'm afraid...
    I can see that. She'll be sorry tomorrow. Well...about the drunk part...don't know about anything else.

You should be a gentleman and make sure she gets to bed ok. And you can't use the Captn's bed cuz he's already in it. As a matter of fact, I think I will go over and tend to his wounds.

Oh, my poor sweet Captain,...ooo, that must have hurt. Here let me put a cool clothe to your forehead. You're sooo hot!

George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    Oh, my poor sweet Captain,...ooo, that must have hurt. Here let me put a cool clothe to your forehead. You're sooo hot!
    .... ... my captain....

oh kimberley ... i never had someone get drunk on my bathwater b4!
    poor gal.
    let me dry you off *rises out of the tub....*

Ewww. I'm all sticky from that stuff. I need a real bath, and to wash my hair and Kerri, that monkey of yours is staring in the window and making strange faces!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wull i need my hammock!
    see u girls soon

xxxx

Night Pocs...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Night everyone.

Don't worry. I'll look after the Captain.

George Bernard Shaw