Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: We've been getting too serious lately.

Okay, now who undid the tie to my bikini bottoms? *Kimberley tries to retie it.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    *treading water*

Crikey McBlimey... it's getting a bit late!
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to retire to my cabin for some kip girls.
    Hope we can play some more soon!

Night night *gives them each a cheeky, sea-watery snog then swims over to the boat, clambers in and rows back to the ship leaving them both stranded on the island with Kong.*
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Night hon.... sweet dreams.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

*calls back from boat*

G'niiiiight! Sweet dreams, fair maidens!

*chuckles as he munches on a rum ball.....then disappears from sight into the evening mist*

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

All I want to know is who

Rocked the boat, don't rock the boat baby, rock the boat, don't tip the boat over.......

Ahhhh HA! Another lost soul to join the crew.

Now those are lyrics I havent seen in I cant remember how long. (Maybe dont want to remember would be more like it.)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    *calls back from boat*

G'niiiiight! Sweet dreams, fair maidens!

*chuckles as he munches on a rum ball.....then disappears from sight into the evening mist*
    sigh. What a purser! :luvu:

Oh my. Is that monkey rocking the boat again?

Oh well, come on in everyone! The water's fine!
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

As long as the bottoms stay on.... or not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Someone smells like a wet monkey here....

Maybe me. I'm going to take a bath. With prefumey bubbles. Maybe shave my legs.

Now where are those hidden hotsprings? Oh yes, here we go.

toodles...

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

See you later. I'm afraid I'm off as well.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good grief, are they still goofing around over there ? Where is my Rum dammit? Make sure we have enough, Kongy is not a tea totaler , ya know.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Nice. Change your name to something exotic and sneak aboard as some sort of mystic and animal pal - totally abandoning your rum wench duties.

Who will serve the rum now?

Oh...hmmmm, lots of cute boys here drinking rum.

RUM HERE! GET YOUR RUM HERE!!

George Bernard Shaw

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    I know nothing about it! :mad:
    I'm getting tired of walking around in my slip, besides I'm bigger than you so fork it over:mad:

Is another of the cabin boys wearing someone's dress?!?

What is this ship coming to? Where is the Captain to mete out punishment?

Oh go ahead Tina - mete out punishment. I'll take pic...I mean I'll enforce crowd control. You know what a good flogging does for crew morale. Especially when it's one of us girls flogging an errant cabin boy!

George Bernard Shaw

I know, I keep asking Tamara to flog me but she knows I like it too much. Maybe I can slip into some of this action.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

LOL@"rock the boat, don't rock the boat baabyyy...."

Hey Pocs I'm still up. I've been working the last few nights at this time so I can't sleep.

Besides which...the Capt hasn't been around. What if the ship...umm...cozies up to the rocks? Just don't blame me!

George Bernard Shaw

Oh crikey *runs to the wheel*

Well hi li'l Kez... well why don't you come cozy up to me while I'm at the helm 'til you get sleepy?

Gee, I can't think of any reason why not.

George Bernard Shaw

*winks at her then puts arm round her*
    Hope you're not cold out here. Especially as you've been out here all night.

Ahhh... isn't this nice? Good company, the calm sea, a slight breeze, ahhhh.

Hey... how did you get back on board anyway?
    What the heck went on while I slept?! Did Kimbs come back too? Did Kong come aboard?

Oops sorry, you're meant to be sleeping.
    Shh now. Lean on my shoulder. Tell me later

Hey... how did you get back on board anyway?
    What the heck went on while I slept?! Did Kimbs come back too? Did Kong come aboard?

Oops sorry, you're meant to be sleeping.
    Shh now. Lean on my shoulder. Tell me later
    Yeah, as if I knew all the answers!

mmmm...you have such nice broad shoulders.

I had this strange dream...about a chest full of cookies. And rum. There was rum in the dream too.

George Bernard Shaw

Gold Member
    Hell he can have that skirt, I got others, heard of collecting panties but skirts!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    Yeah, as if I knew all the answers!

mmmm...you have such nice broad shoulders.

I had this strange dream...about a chest full of cookies. And rum. There was rum in the dream too.
    Haha! Well I'm assuming Kong swam out to the ship safely transporting you both.

My shoulders? Weelll... I do work out you know Plus I do chores around the ship... when I can be bothered... when Cap forces me....

Lol.. the "chest full of cookies... ...and rum" could have represented someone full of cookies and rum... hmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    Hell he can have that skirt, I got others, heard of collecting panties but skirts!
    Hehe! I think Evert would rather collect the skirts with you in them!

Platinum Member
    Lol.. the "chest full of cookies... ...and rum" could have represented someone full of cookies and rum... hmmm!
    hmm i love cookies but dont like rum!