Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: We've been getting too serious lately.

Cabin boy/Purser :)

Cooookiieee

Hehe! Well maybe you were the cookies... and cap was the rum!

Makes sense eh cookiemonster?

[Edit: awwww, cute picture....]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pocoyo; 01-20-2007 at 08:38 AM.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Hehe! Well maybe you were the cookies...
    i wouldnt do such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    i wouldnt do such a thing
    I heard that you had your own secret stash!

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    I heard that you had your own secret stash!
    moi?? you must be thinking of someone else im a......http://fbg-church.org/image/coloringbook/angel-2.gif

Aww a little angel....
    Ye-ess, is that why you're always flirting with the girls? !!

My goodness, whenever I come aboard I find more wild adventures! The captain will be taking some necessary shore leave for a while, so I hope you'll all keep things ship shape till I get back. Make sure the rum is not gone - and whatever you do, don't sink the ship!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    My goodness, whenever I come aboard I find more wild adventures! The captain will be taking some necessary shore leave for a while, so I hope you'll all keep things ship shape till I get back. Make sure the rum is not gone - and whatever you do, don't sink the ship!
    *sinks to knees and clutches at Capt's breeches*
    Noooooooo (raspy voice), noooooo... don't leave us Cap'n.........

Oh... well if it's reaaaallly important... but please hurry back.
    We'll miss you so much.. and things might get wild around here without you to keep us in check!!!

*wipes away a tear*

P.S... can't make any promises about the rum....

*Kimberley arrives on deck and stretches.*

This place smells like banana daquiries, and the rum is gone. Why is there never enough rum? Well, I have planned a day at the spa. Oh such indulgences that only a lady can adore. I am sure they will have a tot of rum.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Well, it's about time you finished digging Kong! We were almost getting sunburnt out here. Bring that chest over.

Hmmmm, what are those things?

"I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

*Yawns and pads out on deck*

What's this? An open chest?....

Hooray! Oreos!

Oh hi Ker

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    I can hardly wait to see what Evert is going to wear, or more likely, do. Hmmmm.
    With that in my mind I couldn't wait to create my new avatar!

I hear Oreo's??? Where? Where!!?
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Boys! You're getting crumbs all over the deck!

I'm not swabbing it you know! Might chip a nail.

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Omg Evert.... your new avatar is awesome! Really great!!!

Kerrianna, sorry 'bout the crumbs. *hangs head in shame*
    I'm not ashamed of the mess... but the fact that I left even a crumb

[Edit:... I've been meaning to ask...Cap'n Lex....(if you see this before you go off on your adventure tomorrow) what is the name of our ship? Sorry if it's already been mentioned and I've forgotten (let's face it, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I had forgotten... slow poc). It's just, I feel that a man should know the name of his ship!]
    Last edited by pocoyo; 01-21-2007 at 08:38 PM. Reason: aye carnt spel

Kimberley comes back aboard after a day at the spa and well, we wont go on about where else.....:blushing:

Cookie crumbs! I hope it doesnt rain and wash them off the deck. I would hate to think I would have to watch half naked boys swabbing it down...

*Looks around for signs of life but none are apparent.* Oh well, a glass of wine on the foredeck with the wind blowing through my hair will be lovely on this moonlit night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Kimberley comes back aboard after a day at the spa and well, we wont go on about where else.....:blushing:

Cookie crumbs! I hope it doesnt rain and wash them off the deck. I would hate to think I would have to watch half naked boys swabbing it down...

*Looks around for signs of life but none are apparent.* Oh well, a glass of wine on the foredeck with the wind blowing through my hair will be lovely on this moonlit night.
    Ahh, my poetic friend. To find you here alone on this romantic evening, and not a cabin boy in sight. What's a lovelorn lass to do?

Oh my. Is that...is that...a wine GLASS? On this ship? A civilised glass for wine...and it hasn't been broken?!?

Shhhh.... We must keep this a secret between us my dear.

Tut...such...ruffians...

what chance has a glass aboard this ship?

George Bernard Shaw

Well, the Captain does encourage good manners but with this crew, well we can only try to set an example. They just seem to either get falling down drunk or become hormonally challenged as we both know. Now with this great, wet beast in the corner who thinks a banana daquiri should be consumed from a bucket, well, our challenges are greater than ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now with this great, wet beast in the corner who thinks a banana daquiri should be consumed from a bucket, well, our challenges are greater than ever.
    Tut...you shouldn't speak of that cabin boy like that...oh...my monkey friend...I gotcha.

George Bernard Shaw

He NEEDS a bath! He's worse than 10 cabin boys combined! I'm hoping he rolls over and falls in the water!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hope you have a family sized bottle of shampoo

Hmmmmm. and a huge hair dryer. Now who is going to do it? Oh Evert!! We have a job for you! Please? Pretty please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, I mean I would offer. But I'm too lazy
    *cups hands round mouth & calls* E-vEEERRRtT? Kong needs a blow dry...

You mean I have to wash hair? Care for hair? Dry hair with a hairdryer?

sjeesh do I look like a girl to ya?

Next time you want me to polish Kong's nails..

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    You mean I have to wash hair? Care for hair? Dry hair with a hairdryer?

sjeesh do I look like a girl to ya?

Next time you want me to polish Kong's nails..
    Ahh there you are, good man.
    Haha! No you don't look like a girl, it's just everyone else is too lazy
    Anyway ... that's a bit sexist isn't it (HAHA I'm kidding)! There are some well cool male hairstylists though! Or perhaps Kimbs just thought you looked like a zoo keeper? LOL

Hmm........Can you polish my nails?

Ahh there you are, good man.
    Haha! No you don't look like a girl, it's just everyone else is too lazy
    Anyway ... that's a bit sexist isn't it HAHA! (I'm kidding). There are some well cool male hairstylists though! Or perhaps Kimbs thought you looked like a zoo keeper? LOL

Hmm........Can you polish my nails?
    Well being a macho guy means have to make some sexist statements! (kidding too )

Well Pocs, maybe when I'm done with Kong..

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    Well being a macho guy means have to make some sexist statements! (kidding too )

Well Pocs, maybe when I'm done with Kong..
    Ladies... we have a male chauvenist on our hands! !!!!

Aww but he smells... can't you just do mine 1st? They're all cracked & dirty from digging for treasure yesterday!
    Pwetty please? *makes puppy dog eyes at Evert & pouts lower lip*