Thread: What call we call it

What can we call it

Ever had the urge to be in an outfit worn by a female acquaintence and later
    on found the same outfit hanging in her wardrobe when she was not there and could not resist the temptation to try it on.

I call recall some instances in my youth days

What terminology can we call this

Dressing without Permission

Borrowed without Permission

Unlawful entry (this looks illegal)

Dressing under the influence

Is there another word to describe this urge
    Last edited by seyken; 01-19-2007 at 03:49 AM.

Banned Read only
    its only unlawful entry if you entered the house without her permission, or entered a part of the house that had been locked. I'd call it dishonest, at the very least, this is not how friends treat each other. You could have asked. When I have they tend to say yes. Then we are all happy.

I did it once at a girl friend house. She left her bathing suit in the bath room and I tried it on. Just wish I could recall the size.

Unlawful Entry

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Jane View Post
    its only unlawful entry if you entered the house without her permission, or entered a part of the house that had been locked. I'd call it dishonest, at the very least, this is not how friends treat each other. You could have asked. When I have they tend to say yes. Then we are all happy.
    I meant unlawful entry in her clothes not her home

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Did that with one GF and every time she wore that dress brought back how great "I" looked in it too.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I have, but I don't. I leave my wifes things alone. It feels like an invasion of privacy. I have told her that I covet some of her things but I won't tell her which ones. I don't think she wants to visualize me in her clothes every time she puts them on. She has just got used to me wearing my own stuff. And even then its in her minds eye as she prefers I dress when she is not home. But I do not have to hide the fact that I dress or hide my things. It works.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I think "borrowed without permission" captures that very well. Not only does it describe the act, it explains the guilt we often feel for doing that. It's one of those "indiscretions" of youth that we have to own up to and forgive ourselves for.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Could it be called "Sampling". Tried my GF's outfit on one night after she fell asleep. Wanted to know if it felt as good as it looked.

It's called stealing. Either buy your own clothes or ask permission. Of course almost all of us started by wearing something of our mothers or sister.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I don't "borrow" my wife's clothes. But I do catch her wearing my clothes a lot.

Whenever my wife models lingerie for me I always tell her how great she looks and then think ,"I can't wait to try that on when she leaves".

Hugs
    Brenda
    "leave your panty drawer unlocked around me and your dancing with the devil"

Who cares? If you haven't broken into the house and as long as you don't damage the items in question , just enjoy. I would assume that nearly every CD started by "borrowing" some item from a female relative or aquaintance.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]