Thread: Anyone with info experience with...

Question Anyone with info experience with...

I was reading through some postings regarding shaving/ waxing.

It got me to think about other means of hair removal.

Has anyone ever used an epilator? They can be quite expensive, but are they worth it?

What are your thoughts?
    Lovin' every minute of it!

Never tried epilator but have tried epil stop and that does work I would have to say very nicely......I just gave my "girlfriend" some
    Mel

Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.

Lazor treadment

I have used Lazor treatments. Works great. I no longer have to shave my face, chest or legs.
    A bit expensive. My wife used lazor treatments to remove some scaring from acne and you would not believe how great she looks.
    I've tried waxing. :mad:

Departed
    If you are referring to something like Epilady where a spring whilrs around pinching, grabbing and ripping out the hairs I can say my wife tried it once and only once. Supposedly after the first few times the pain becomes bearable but she said she'd never do it again. I tried it on a part of my leg and I have to agree with her.

Julie