Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bubble Bath question?

Content and Happy

Bubble Bath question?

I was curious at how many of you ladies take bubble baths and what is your favorite? I use Mister Bubble and Moisturizing Bath Beads, Gentle Breeze. This makes my skin silky smooth to the touch and my whole body has a wonderfull smell afterwards. To me, it's a great way to start the day. If I've had a long day, a bubble bath melts it away.

Lanore

Wink Yes

[SIZE="3"]Yes, I love taking a nice long bubble bath. We have an oversized clawfoot tub that is just wondeful. I enjoy the different bubble bath sents from Bath & Both Works in our mall. They feel and smell heavenly.

TTFN
    Cyndie
    [/SIZE]

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I like a combination of Bath and Body's Moonlight Path and some oil I buy at Walmart. It has a sesame fragrance.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

I love bubble baths vanilla or country apple from Bath and Body
    I also have matching body splash.
    But is there any thing better after long day at work or lazy day around the house to take away the tension and start girl time just right.
    My question is how many of our SO take bubble bath? Mine doesn't.

I do !!

Usually with any Molton Brown bubble bath or L'occitane
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    i do "ciniman & cranberry" ( super markets own brand ) smells gorgeous, and i just nod off lol when laid init !! light some candles, music on in back ground & away you go perfect
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Hi Girls, We have a large, I think it's called a garden tub, anyway it's big. I love to get in with my bubbles and just soak the cares away!! Seeing my polished toes sticking out of the suds is kind of cute too. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Shared

We share ours with Calgon beads { lavender }

I love bubble baths. Its a girly thing

I wish I had a tub to take a bubble bath. And a water heater big enough to supply the water for one!

Love bubble baths!!! Candles...music....a book...bath and body works....soap...bubbles...lotion...the layering of the scent......
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Janice Ann

Makes me feel so feminine

One of my favorite times of the day is my bubble bath, A few years ago I purchased a water jet spa (Conair} and does it make the bubbles, I like to use a combination of bath beads, baby oil, bubble bath , also adding fragrences, this is also my time to shave and my skin is always so smooth--- love it girls

All for bubble bath here. Shower is evil.

I usually take something neutral for the bubbles and add some drops of essential oils; flowery, sweet or fresh (depends on the mood).

When not using the shower, I take bubble baths. Usually a vanilla by Avon. So relaxing.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    When we built our house, th enormal thing is to put a smallish whirlpool tub in the Master bath. (where are the slave baths - a fantasy only I suppose) We desided on a 6 foot soaking tub. Can you say small swimming pool? I frequently soak in this tub with the water scalding hot and the water laced with bubble bath and salts. I like the water softeners. An hour in there with a good book and it just pulls the tiredness out of me.

This tub also is big enough for two. Great times were had by both of us.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

There is a bath salt by The Thymes called Sleep Well that I am absolutely addicted to. I try to get some at every single holiday known to man. I LOVE IT.

bubbles

i had my first bubble bath a few weeks ago. we have a whirlpool bath. i had no idea that the bubbles would get out of control ... used the soap from a care bear dispenser.

bath for two is fun!

exciting - not relaxing

We have a nice big claw-on-ball foot cast-iron tub and it's wonderful when I want to take a bath. Most of the time I shower, but I use shimmering liquid body bath soap on a poof and it makes mounds of suds and smells wonderful. I try to pick a body wash, shampoo, and conditioner that have complementary smells... Oh my... I smell wonderful when I'm all done.
    Then I follow that with Olay Quench body lotion that really makes your skin look and feel wonderful as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bath's

I always take bubble bath's. I love them. They are so relaxing. My SO on the other hand does not seem to like them. Although if I suggest we take one together he's all over it...lol

New CD in San Antonio RandiCD78209's Avatar
    "CHERRY BLOSSOMS" from BATH & BODY WORKS for me! Luv to soak...lights off, candles lit, music by "THE FOUR SEASONS" and a glass of wine...yummmy. After - a good dose of body lotion and then slip into satin panties, stockings, and bra. What better way to spend a cold wintry Saturday afternoon?
    RandiCD in San Antonio

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanore View Post
    I was curious at how many of you ladies take bubble baths and what is your favorite? I use Mister Bubble and Moisturizing Bath Beads, Gentle Breeze.
    My memory is fogged by time, but I seem to recall that Mr. Bubble can dry your skin. I seem to recall that it was one of the products that made my childhood enczema noticably worse.

These days (decades later), our bubble bath product of choice is Lush's "Bathos". We also use some of Lush's bath bombs, Aveda bath salts, various less-known bath salts, and a series of Japanese powders meant to imitate natural spas (unfortunately, those powders dry my skin.) Or we'll get some lavendar extract from an aromatherapist type place and add a couple of drops of that. We probably have a choice of a dozen bath add-ins in the cupboard at any given time

Havent taken a bath since about the 7th grade, bubble or otherwise (no i dont stink just take showers...hehe)...at 6'3 I just find it extremely uncomfortable for 90% of my body to be out of the water...how others do it is beyond me...However, my day will come...when my wife and i do finally build our house, this year i hope, then the only two things i said are must haves is a tub suitable for giants, whirlpool and all and an island in the kitchen with running water...other than those things the house is hers to design...think mediterranean...gary
    It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

~Agnes Repplier

“Self-esteem isn't everything; it's just that there's nothing without it”
    Gloria Steinem

Quote Originally Posted by Lanore View Post
    I was curious at how many of you ladies take bubble baths and what is your favorite? I use Mister Bubble and Moisturizing Bath Beads, Gentle Breeze. This makes my skin silky smooth to the touch and my whole body has a wonderfull smell afterwards. To me, it's a great way to start the day. If I've had a long day, a bubble bath melts it away.

Lanore
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_girl View Post
    I love bubble baths. Its a girly thing
    :be: How I could use a bubble bath today but too much work to get done.
    Maybe tonite.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Added a whirlpool tub to a new bath and I love to take bubble baths all the time, used to be something to do only after going out to the Mexican restaurant [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Nope... showers, don't have time for bubbles!!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos