Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My experiment...

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    I am thinking of ordering some take away food to get delivered to my place, from a food place I've never tried before... and giving my boy name, and just greeting/paying them/recieving my food as a boy.... (another part of the boy side of the experiment eh Cap?!)
    Well... I did it, but the bloody food took so long to arrive (2 hours) that I felt so rotten from not eating that I didn't even hardly manage to eat much or enjoy the food because my head was thumping so much. Maybe I'll feel better when the 1st wave of food hits my system...and go back for 2nds

Unfortunately I didn't have to give my name so I couldn't give my male name. And I put my boy voice on (which sounded really lame) but managed to carry out 3 phone conversations and one face to face conversation with it.
    The guy didn't show any sign of whether he thought I was male or female but seeing as I had a bit of "stubble" (I knew I could get away with it as I was meeting him in a dark car park), sideburns, and in male clothes I hope he thought I was a boy.

It was such a pain in the ass 'cos I felt so rough and they took sooo long. While I was waiting I kept being paranoid that my boobs were slipping forward (and so maybe would show).... I hate that. And I was really anxious about meeting him in the car park 'cos that meant walking and my balance was feeling sh*tty. So I wanted to take my dog... but that was a stressful thought too because she barks at strangers. So in the end I was so hungry and relieved when he finally called to say he was in the car park I just went down there on my own... and my balance was fine and I was just boyish. Didn't enjoy it very much though because I just felt bleh. If he'd said "thank you sir" then that would have perked me up and made my day, but hey.... at least he didn't say "thank you madam".... now THERE's a cool thought
    (And the Indian people here are so polite that they probably would say thank you madam).

It was actually hard work, because I felt ill & anxious and because I felt all uncomfortable with my boobs and stuff. But I'm glad I did it because it will give me confidence to know I can do it again. (Actually interact with people as a boy in real life instead of just being all quiet and reckoning they think I'm a girl but hoping they think I'm a boy).

[Edit:
    Obviously if I transitioned I wouldn't actually have that uncomfortable "making a huge effort" problem because the boobs wouldn't be there and my features would be more male, and my voice would be too. (Just added that because I heard my mum's voice saying "So isn't it just so much easier to just stay a girl?")

Been craving being a boy very much this evening. Ooh dear.]
    Last edited by pocoyo; 02-24-2007 at 05:27 PM.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

You think too much Angel
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Yeah I know... I swear that's half my problem hehe.
    Sorry about the random hug... I just need that hehe. xx

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

If I was there I'd happily give you a hug... My feminine intuition tells me you'd appreciate it...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Thank you. Yus

Pocoyo,
    Being both male and female is not easy.
    I am happy to jump back and forth for there are pro's and con's to both genders.
    One fortunate thing you have is you can grow your own hair and be both sexes. Some of us have wigs to acheive our female self for our male profession won't allow long hair.
    You must find what makes you happy. Being crossgendered or leading just one gender.
    Of course if you choose the female gender as a permanant basis, you know the money involved and what all that partakes.
    Fortunatey you are young enough to think this through while some of us are older and wish things were different.
    Ask questions!! This is your group therapy. But only you can provide the answers even you seen a shrink the ultimate answer would still be up to you.
    Love,
    Tamera

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    Of course if you choose the female gender as a permanant basis, you know the money involved and what all that partakes.
    Tamera, can you clarify this please? Are you saying that it's going to take money for Poc to be female? And what do you mean by "all that partakes"? I'm confused.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Tamera, can you clarify this please? Are you saying that it's going to take money for Poc to be female? And what do you mean by "all that partakes"? I'm confused.
    im glad im not the only one confused! Tamera Poc is FtM not MtF therefore was born already with a female body

Oh yeah did you just accidentally type female or something? Or did you think I'm a gm? I erm, have a mainly female body at the moment....

Thanks for what you say. Hehe questions it is!
    Well I am seeing a therapist starting next week, hopefully she'll lend an understanding ear, but yeah I guess the ultimate decision is up to me
    Cheers Tamera
    Pocs

Mmm so in update to my "dangit I'm wearing boy clothes home today" bit.
    Mom saw the tie and laughed. Dad looked really confused, then decided he wanted to borrow it. (Little brother didn't comment, but he's in college and therefore just sorta accepts stuff). THEN came the fun part: mall trip for spring break necessities. Lemme tell ya, it's fun to try on a skimpy little bikini when you have to take off your tie to do it. Wow did that screw with my head. Then at another store I was looking for pj shorts and decided I might as well buy a three pack of boxers, use one pair for that, and have two pairs leftover for boy mode - first boxers :-). Of course, had to leave them in the care 'til the 'rents went to bed, but I'll be going to get them soon and that'll be exciting. But I made it through the whole trip without incident, and only a few odd looks, which is amazing considering my home town is smallish and conservative.
    Okay back to the thread topic. *HUGS POC* Sorry your food was so late, but yay for trying new things. I like this whole experimenting on both sides deal - sounds like fun. Hope next time you can give your name and all that.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me