Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you never worn but would like to?

What have you never worn but would like to?

I have posed this question on other forums, and have gotten some great discussions. But what have you never worn but would like to? For me, I would definitely start with a wedding dress, maybe move on to a very elaborate evening gown. Maybe dress like a southern belle or in some kind of victorian dress. So what about everyone else?

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    This is a very similar topic to the other thread 'What Item Of Female Clothing Would You Like To Get?', but I suppose there is one thing I would love to wear and have a photo taken in, but isnt something I would really buy.
    As you have already mentioned... it just has to be a white wedding dress!
    Tamara and myself have often joked (although I wasnt joking so much!) that when we get married I could be the bride
    But of course she wants to wear the dress. Ah well, hopefully I'll get to try it afterwards

Oh, and don't forget a cheerleader outfit of course. Now who among us can honestly say they wouldn't want one of those!!!

That reminds me, can anyone remember the name of the film a few years ago in which a high school guy has to disguise himself as a girl and dress as a cheerleader?

CDKathy

Smile I said it before...the wedding dress!

I have been wishing for one for several years now. Every time I pass a magazine stand with bridal magazines its all I can do to keep from drooling over the cover photos.

But I would have to go the whole route of getting one properly fitted and so forth rather than just buying "off the rack". I just never had either the money or the guts to walk into a bridal shop and ask.

However, since Vermont passed their Civil Unions law a few years back, it might not be so unusual a request around here any more.

Aspiring Member

Thumbs up

Hi Girls,

It looks like the wedding dress is the favourite - that would be my choice to and as CDKathy said, it would have to be fitted properly too.

Aspiring Member
    I just want the right to wear skirts and dresses when ever i want to!

I've actually already worn a wedding dress, and it was pretty fun, all that taffetta swishing around. I've never worn a corset and would like to try it. Also, have my make-up airbrushed.

Arrow I know!

I have always wanted to wear a lace up corset. I dont' know why. But I think it would be fun.

I also want to buy a nice leather skirt. I saw a really nice pink leather skirt the past week and my heart was just breaking to see it. It was a bit too pricey. I just couldn't justify the cost.

Anyways, someday I will. Hopefully I could find it on sale.
    Lovin' every minute of it!

onceinawhile

A Night Out:

I would like to get fully dressed, my eyebrows curled, matching lipstick and nailpolish. A pageboy wig framing my face, with long dangling earrings. A corset and glue on breastforms, size DD. A lovely dress, the hemline showing my freshly shaven legs, nude stockings, and open toe pumps. My purse in tow, I could then head to the mall to see and be seen.

To dream...

Good morning ladies...hope you all are having a fabulous day wearing the clothes that makes you feel sooo special and beautiful.

As I re-read this thread, the thought (or image of myself) that came to mind was being dressed in a Playboy Bunny outfit...spiked 4-inch heels, very sheer stockings flowing over freshly shaved legs...trimmed/smooth genital area...sensuously shaped hips, tight waistline, and sculptured breasts and cleavage that are eye-catching...mmmm

To only dream...

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

wedding dress

I'm lucky and have loads of great outfits and most clothes I have dreamed of wearing I now own. These enclude a bunnygirl outfit, nurses outfit, schoolgirl outfit, maids outfit and even a great supergirl costume. However I have yet to wear a wedding dress but would love to, it would have to have all the tight bridal underwear to go with it as well. Oneday maybe.

As I've posted before, I'd like a tight, shaped victorian bustle dress.
    I also like a lot of the silk Indian and Oriental clothes, Kameez and Kimonos, nothing that's too revealing though.
    Lara xx

mmmmm wedding dress definitely - white , full length , no train and georgeous flowers to match my nails. I,ve never tried a french maids outfit. I know , very stereotyped but so sexy.

Love alicia
    aliciagirl

CDKathy

Thumbs up Lara, is that you???

Is that you in the picture? If so, you are one beautiful girl!!!!

Either way, I love that outfit! I gotta get me one of those!

laurie

Quote Originally Posted by lara_myklund
    As I've posted before, I'd like a tight, shaped victorian bustle dress.
    I also like a lot of the silk Indian and Oriental clothes, Kameez and Kimonos, nothing that's too revealing though.
    I agree with you about the victorian dress with maybe a corset. I like your outfit its very pretty as you are wish I could look that pretty. Have a good day girl. Laurie

I'd like to wear that green dress, JLo wore a few years ago. BTW this is my first post.

It seems like alot of us want to wear a wedding dress. Well, I just bough my first one on eBay. It's brand new, size 10 and beautiful! This eBayer has more new gowns for sale for well under $100 if you're interested. I can't wait to get mine!! I'll post some pics when I get a chance to take some.

http://stores.ebay.com/Affordable-Li...enameZl2QQtZkm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CharlotteSomers; 06-07-2004 at 12:53 PM.
    Charlotte

Departed

Talking

I would love to wear this dress and, of course, look like the designer envisioned.

Julie

I agree 100% with you Julie ... not only that dress but many others. If I could just look like what the designer had in mind ... sigh

lizzy b
    Hey girls...ditto from me...maybe in my next life!!

Hey

I'm new to this so really haven't worn much. I think probably a silk chinese geisha dress would be cool. A lot said wedding dress but I don't think that's for me. When I get married I want her to were the wedding dress.
    Last edited by Amy; 06-10-2004 at 07:01 PM.

Accepting the inevitable

Corset

I'd love to buy and wear corsets. And the right pair of shoes too.

pink taffetta bridesmaids dress

I would love to wear my pink taffetta bridesmaids dress out in public.
    I picked up this dress from a charity store, my size, fits purfectly. Told the saleswoman it was for a fancy dress party. It a early 90's style, tons and tons of pink taffetta, with a large bow on the back. Would love to wear it out of the closet.

Jade

Smile

Ahh, remember the 50's? Well, I mean I remember only vaguely ... I was very young then .... Well, maybe it was from the movies ... Anyway, I so wish the Poodle skirt would come back. Ruffling petticoats, tight bodice, flaring skirts, ponytails, lover's lane ....

I'd love to buy a Poodle skirt if I had someplace to wear it.

I wedding dress is also very high on my wish list.

Sherry

wannaplay502000

Talking

Corsets are a must, the only way to get a defined waist for any of the really gawdy gowns. I'd like a wedding dress and maybe will try e-bay. I rarely go through a day that I don't slip something slinky on. And shoes, I've got more than my girlfriend and she's a bit pissed about that. Those of us with a firm body and butt can look pretty good in anything but it makes all of us feel pretty to dress up?

Elinor

Talking Wedding Gown and Southern Belle

Southern Belle would be fun but first it would have to be the Wedding Gown a long dress with a petticoat and high heels yummy !