Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: time for me to say goodbye

time for me to say goodbye

at LEAST TO THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM

as ugly, overweight,slobby and slapdash as I may be, this thread is for me the very last straw

I love my partner to bits, and as overweight, and as ugly as I am (and I ain't joking about my weight, I am 5 foot 2 1/2 inches and 16 stones and am early grey haired ( who unfortunately is badly allergic to hair dye)) am sick and tired of being slated for not being 5 foot nine 36" 24" 36" blonde.

Fortunatly my partner sees beyond the crap that society judges females by and appreciates the better qualities in me.

I refuse to let the embitered male cdr's amongst us throw me of this forum and will remain an active member of the GG section (so long as I am allowed to be)

To those whom I have established contact with you know how to contact me and hopefully we can remain in contact. I will also contribute where I can to the F2M and lounge sections, I value the input from rational reasonable cdr's I am just sick and tired of being slated for being a GENETIC GIRL and I REFUSE TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING ONE
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 01-25-2007 at 05:41 PM.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Jess , good luck to ya , hope you'll find what'cha looking for !!!!
    best wishes !!!!!!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Sierra,
    I already have that, he is the most amazing man I have ever met, just sick and tired of being slated for being a GG
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Banned Read only
    Hey - I didn't condemn fat ugly women in that thread - nor did I point out at you! I just said my thought about what I thought if I were a real woman - that it's hard to find a good man and that society puts so much pressure on women to be slim.

Then I just wanted other opinions. Sometimes people just take what I say the wrong way!

Junior Member Samantha Jane Foster's Avatar
    All I can add is: please don't go away. I just got here and I want to hear a real woman's perspective, which is always helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by jess(SO) View Post

as ugly, overweight,slobby and slapdash as I may be, this thread is for me the very last straw

I love my partner to bits, and as overweight, and as ugly as I am (and I ain't joking about my weight, I am 5 foot 2 1/2 inches and 16 stones and am early grey haired ( who unfortunately is badly allergic to hair dye)) am sick and tired of being slated for not being 5 foot nine 36" 24" 36" blonde.

Fortunatly my partner sees beyond the crap that society judges females by and appreciates the better qualities in me.

I refuse to let the embittered male cdr's amongst us throw me of this forum and will remain an active member of the GG section (so long as I am allowed to be)

To those whom I have established contact with you know how to contact me and hopefully we can remain in contact. I will also contribute where I can to the F2M and lounge sections, I value the input from rational reasonable cdr's I am just sick and tired of being slated for being a GENETIC GIRL and I REFUSE TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING ONE
    Come on Jess ! Don't take it that way. We, and I can say WE value all you GG's input and advice. There is nothing that can replace any of you here. As far as looks go, please don't put your self down like that. Your a human being with feelings, heart and sole. And now isn't that what's important ? Please re think this.

Please don't leave us alone in the dark. I value all opinions no matter where they come from. My SO is a bit on the heavy side as well and is a very wonderful person. She was when I met her, she probabally always will be, although she has been trying to lose some she'll probably never get to where she once was. Myself, I don't care about the package. It's what's inside the container that counts. I can tell by your posts that your SO cares a lot for you as well.
    Please don't let others bring you down. It's not worth your time.
    There are a lot of us here and I for one will probabally be here for a long time to come, and you will be sorely missed if you decide to leave this portion of the forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello Ms Jess,
    I am afraid I been off from this forum for a couple of weeks and not aware of what has gotten you upset. For that please accept my humble apologies on behalf of some that apparently do not think before posting something that could be deemed offensive to others. It is a sad thing when we CD's pass judgement onto others to be a certain way, act or look a certain way, or to become presentable in ONLY their way, but then turn around and cry about not being accepted by others in society themselves. I am of the belief that all of us should learn to be acepting of others no matter how one looks. To judge others by the way they look without so much knowing their true character, shows me that way of thinking is shallow,and showing their own insecurities. To be accepted is to accept others first. I think before anyone starts posting something demeaning, cruel or otherwise offensive, they should at least think beforehand. I have always valued your input in this forum and I am sure there are others as well that feel much the same way.
    Again Jess, I am sorry for the insensitvity and the actions of others. If it matters at all, please do not retreat from this forum. Please stay. Do not give those people that have done a terrible injustice to you the satisfaction of them believing that they defeated you and have run you off. This forum needs peoiple like you here in ways you can not imagine. You have more friends here that truely do love you, admire you, and respect for you, then those that delight in stirring negative things up. Try as best as you can to ignore the ignorant.
    In what ever you choose to do Jess, I do wish you all the best in life, and I for one will miss seeing your posts on this forum.
    Last edited by JulieCDorlando; 01-25-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jess(SO) View Post

I refuse to let the embitered male cdr's amongst us throw me of this forum and will remain an active member of the GG section (so long as I am allowed to be)

sorry you feel like this i have just got here and would like to know that there are some GG's out there to help and advise don't ever put your self down as life is to short as it is

In a forum as large as this one, there will always be a certain number of people who will take comfort in their anonymity and will write things that will be disagreeable, many times maliciously so. It is to the misfortune of the majority of members that these people are taken seriously and their words given more creedance than they deserve.

I don't know what upset you Jess, but please don't let one or two ignorant people drive you from here.

Don't Go

Don't leave, Jess... Being a GG (as I am) is a wonderful thing. Reading and responding to the posts on these boards helps us to understand where our SO/partners are coming from and in what ways we can be more supportive. Though it sounds like you and your SO have a great, loving relationship already - and some of us can certainly learn from you!

Jess, I've always treasured and valued your input. I'm sorry you have felt mistreated by this section of the forum. It's like dancing with a clumsy guy sometimes here.

I hope you were being sarcastic about your looks. I know that there is way more social pressure for women to look great, all the time. The cosmetic industry is one of the largest in the world, not to mention all the diet fads, etc etc. My partners have always been outside that so called perfect weight, haven't been slaves to fashion or make-up and have taught me a lot about what it's REALLY like to be a woman in this society. I honestly believe that if I HAD been born a GG I would have been a lot like them - just trying to be myself and scowling at the perky cheerleaders on TV. A lot of CDers operate from a very privelaged position, and can go back to being a guy when it suits them. Not everyone here is like that of course. There are some who wish nothing but to be female entirely and all the time. I'm not talking about them - just the rest of us (and I'm one who switches back to guy mode to get through life easier).

I'm glad you've chosen to stay in the GG and FTM sections anyway. And that you have a wonderful mate who treasures who you are. That's what really counts. But it will be a loss to the MTF's here to have you not participating.

Take care, .

ps I just read that thread for the first time too...some threads I just avoid for reasons like this...and I can see how frustrating it must be for you. I'm trying to learn to bite my tongue on stuff like this, but it's pretty hard sometimes, especially when you're actually living a life someone else is just imagining. I wish people would think before speaking, at least re-read what they wrote and think about how others might perceive it. I don't always succeed, but I try to keep in mind that everyone here has an unique outlook on life and that sometimes you can say things that are insensitive and hurtful to others without trying.

When I catch something I've written possibly doing that I delete it and go away for awhile. Or if I don't....I apologize.

Even if I think I'm right or have been taken the wrong way...if someone says that something hurt them...it means SOMETHING HURT THEM. I apologize.
    Last edited by kerrianna; 01-25-2007 at 06:41 PM. Reason: read the thread
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

I've learned more from women here in the last nine months than I have learned all my life, especially from women that have to deal with CDing on a daily basis. I must admit I had a rough start, but when I really started to listen, I started trying to put myself in their place and see things from their point of view.I've learned a lot from you fine ladies and would hate to see you leave Hon. I realize however, sometimes we reach a point where enough is enough and feelings are hurt. I respect your decision but will indeed know something is missing when I don't see your input.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Jess, please don't judge us all by the words of one or two shallow people. I for one value what the GG population here brings to this forum. I have a thin skin and would probably think of leaving also....SO...I am asking a lot of you my friend, consider staying and realize that you have many people here willing to stand up for you.

I know all about being overweight, and not very pretty, I have battled this all my life, Jess, if I can be of any help, please PM me
    Last edited by Daintre; 01-25-2007 at 06:43 PM. Reason: spelling
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Dear Jess,

I feel the very sharply that you have been offended.

One of your posts directly followed one of mine, though it did not refer directly to me or my message, so I am concerned, and uncertain about my role in your decision.

I want to know if you found any of my posts on that thread to be personally offensive.

If you did, I would appreciate it if you could bear to tell me what portion, or idea within the thread so affected you. It would help me sort out my intentions, actions, and impact upon you.

Thanks,

Roberta

P.S. You may prefer to PM or email me, I would be grateful however you choose to respond.
    Last edited by RobertaFermina; 01-25-2007 at 07:25 PM.
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
    Hey, I didn't intend to flame anyone. People just take my words the wrong way and then they get off topic or they stretch it out other ways and then big problems happen. All I did in that thread was state my little views on how hard it is to be a real woman.

I didn't call or condemn anyone for being fat or ugly, and it's you who's now calling me a moron.

People are just taking what I said the wrong way.

And it is interesting when real women (GG's) post their thoughts here. Very few women post here and it's interesting to have their input.
    Perhpas the lesson is that words are very very powerful and if people, more than one person, takes them THE WRONG WAY, there is a problem. perhaps more clairity of speech and thought are required when posting about sensitive issues. and in this forum, for the most part, all issues are sensitive. There is a difference in imagining what another person might think and experience and actually generalizing about most people's experience. in a sense, we are all supporting each other in the face of cultural disapproval and ignorance, let us not divide into gender roles of What a GG experiences, what a cdr experiences, what a tg and any other combination experiences. let us talk about OUR OWN EXPERIENCES and thus remain the experts that we are. on our life, not another persons.

Marrying the woman i love jacquelinenord's Avatar

dont go away

hun dont put yourself down like that. i am also an overweight person and dont care what society thinks of me because i am happy with who i am. You should feel the same way. We all appreciate you and who u are as a person not what u look like. hugs
    Jacueline Nordin

i may be fat (330 lbs. 5'11") but lots of people are ugly, and i am losing weight 100+ lbs. dont let some bad apples spoil the bushel honey. my wife is 5'2", 200+ lbs and battlig cancer, and i love her very much and would miss her dearly if she lost her battle.

I must add a bit more.
    I really do not have any idea what you look like, and it really does not matter.
    There are a lot of people that have not posted a picture of themselves for one reason or another.
    I hope that I speak for all of us when I say that it doesn't matter what one looks like, (look at me... I'm no winner), it's what you, the person, are inside that counts.
    Don't let the bas***** get you down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

you know I love you.

Hey Jess, First and foremost, the things you post in response to the threads on this side of the forum are always insightful and very helpful to most of the Cder's here. You are a beautiful person. Beauty comes from within, not from without. more importantly, beauty is as beauty does. I do hope you will continue to post here on the MTF forum but hey, if you just can't bring yourself to do so, then all I can say is see ya on the other side!! There is definate advantages to being a GG.

Talk to ya soon girl! Country Girl gg
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

Dear Jess I hope you will have a chage of mind.
    some times when there is no tone of voice or facial expression words can
    be taken in the wrong way.
    There is a need for heart felt people like yourself on this forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]If you don't have enemies you don't have character.
    87% Lefem[COLOR="darkred"]

Hey There Jess,Don't give up on us.I've been reading your threads and posts for months and it's always a pleasure to run across them whether it's here or in other sections of the forums.Women's ideas and input are important to all of us here.Yours,Samantha

Whatever you do Jess, it sounds like your SO's a very, very lucky cd!

Well it sounds unanimous. You stay!!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I wasn't aware that there was something wrong with being a woman. I'm an ugly fat guy who likes to wear a dress, who am I to judge others?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.