Thread: How do you cope with a fussy CD

How do you cope with a fussy CD

I was just wondering how those of you cope with a fussy CD? My BF is so fussy about what he'll wear it's relly hard to buy him something when i'm alone. So far we've been together whne i was buying him clothes and sometimes he is so spaced out it's hard to get him to look in my direction to tell me if he likes what i'm looking at. He sees something he likes and has tunnel vision when in thw womens dept. Do you GG's have any advice for this new dilema i'm dealing with.

JoJoGG

Exclamation fusssy CD

you just find the recipt and make an exchange ....or else clean your cd player!!!!!,
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Well I'm no GG... Though I did stay at a Holiday Inn experss once!! Hehe.

Your BF sounds more like a fussy person!! Do what my wife does..... If he doesn't like what you buy him .... Don't buy him anything!! On his own!!! Its his problem not yours!!! Hell get the picture real quick!! I did!! Lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

that's called anal retentive let him do it on his own it's his problem not your's

susie

shocked!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Morgan View Post
    Not a GG but here is my 2 cents Bitch slap him and tell him to stop being selfish as you are trying to share somthing with him that he enjoys.Wow what a jerk he is so lucky and does not realise it.Now go grab him by an earring dragg (pun intended) him over and show him this reply.
    Since when do we call a girl asking something , a BITCH ? not very lady like, she ask our advise not our name calling

While I'm not a good judge of clothing sometimes, I value my GF's input. She will sometines hold a dress or top up on me to get an idea of how it would look. This used to embarass me, but I'm getting used to it. She has a lot experience on what goes with what.
    As said above... In another response, let her read this post and the replies, and maybe she'll slow down a bit for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sorry I am not a GG either, but you might find his tunnel vision is because he can't be comfortable in the womens dept. and is afraid to show what he likes and doesn't like out of fear of someone noticing.
    At times over the years I have been very comfortable shopping, and then the very next day could become shy and noncommittal, unsure of what I was doing in such a place, go figure, but there is a lot of insecuity in being a CD'er.
    And it took my wife a long time to learn that her taste in clothes where not the same as mine, but i learned to be thankful for a woman that would shop for me, and she learned what I like, so now I seldom have to grin and say thank you, for something I really don't like, and she always gets to see me thrilled at any, and all the gifts she brings me.
    And if that dosn't help, then i agree with the rest of the girls, let him do his own shopping

Not a GG but here is my 2 cents [SIZE="3"]Bitch slap [/SIZE]him and tell him to stop being selfish as you are trying to share somthing with him that he enjoys.Wow what a jerk he is so lucky and does not realise it.Now go grab him by an earring dragg (pun intended) him over and show him this reply

Quote Originally Posted by susie lynn View Post
    Since when do we call a girl asking something , a BITCH ? not very lady like, she ask our advise not our name calling

Susie I think you've got the wrong end of the stick, Vicky was using the expression "Bitch Slap" unfortunatley this could be mis-read but i don't belive Vicky was being rude or nasty

To the question, his idea of clothes is proably a lot different from yours so talk to him and find out what his tastes are and if then he doesn't like what you bought him then like some others have said tell him to go buy his own.
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-02-2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: added a bit more
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

In my own defence here i have read this thread and all the replies. 1 my taste is different than hers 2 i'm really insecure in the womens dept still 3 It's still new for both of us and we're both learning to cope with my dressing as a couple Thank you for your advice on my GF's behalf you've hit the nail on the head so to speak. We just need to sit down and talk about this our system of her asking me if my mom will like this is a sucsess.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

It's called "being embarrassed".

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    I'm afraid that tunnel vision (or "focus" as they call it in sport) is a very male attribute and one I'm more than guilty of exercising when I really shouldn't have. Maybe you should point out how blokey his actions are
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Banned Read only

Tell him he has to get rid of something before

he gets a new outfit. It is unlikely he is wearing them all so get rid of the stuff he is not wearing.

How do you solve a problem like Maria? Same thing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    oh hell yar tell him/her you go shopping on your own...........

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGG View Post
    He sees something he likes and has tunnel vision when in thw womens dept.
    "Kid in a Candy Store" complex, not embarrassment.

When he does that, ask him what he's looking at. Take what you were holding and put it beside what he was looking at, then ask his opinion on the two items. Get him to tell you why he likes one over the other.

Some of us just have different tastes in clothing. Some of us are just fascinated by certain clothes.

If he's not dressing to go out enfemme, then indulging in his desires/fantasies shouldn't hurt anyone.

If he is going out, explain the appropriateness, or lack thereof, of his choice in clothes.

Once he explains his fascination with certain types of clothes, then you'll know what to buy for him when you want to surprise him. If he is still fussy, give him the receipt so he can exchange the gift.

Or just get him a gift card, period.
    Last edited by DonnaT; 02-02-2007 at 07:37 PM.
    DonnaT

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Wait for him to mature a bit. He's acting like a teen. A lot of young girls are like that. They grow out of it. You might have to push him a bit to grow-up, too.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well I'm no GG... Though I did stay at a Holiday Inn express once!! Hehe.
    Too funny Karren!

Try to understand...we don't have the possibility to dress everyday so....when something trigger the inside excitement...we something are one track mind. For example, I will only buy stuff that excite me...stange isn't it. The more I got, the more I'm open to try new stuff...but I realized that I like to dress as a gothic girl...that is what I like (leather, mini skirt, corset, etc.)

Kiss xxx

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

not so fast

Quote Originally Posted by susie lynn View Post
    Hun, what Vickie morgan was saying was to "bitch slap" her CDing BF. It is a slang term. She wasn't calling anyone names.
    CG gg
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]