Thread: hello

hello

hello ever one could you help me here if your a crossdresser dose that mine that you are gay or not plaeas could you help me it same thing palying on my mind i do like the lady not the men

nope not a chance been happily married for many years lots of kids have no desire for men sexualy only wife

susie

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    The only thing that means you're gay is strictly (there's a better word, can anyone suggest one please) preferring people of the same sex as you. Crossdressing has nothing to do with your sexual orientation.

Just as a friendly "by the way", you might want to use thread titles that match the subject of your thread, or at least not use the same one all the time. I almost didn't read this one, thinking that it was the same one I read yesterday. I'm sure many people did or thought the same thing.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Crossdressing doesn't have anything to do with sexual orientation!! Just means that your prettier that most of the other guys!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

hi

thank you for that i can get that off my mind now