Thread: Confuse about What I am

Confuse about What I am

Hi joined late last year and am now getting interested in what's going on here. I have also tried to figure myself out over the last several months.

So this is what I have been doing:

I dress in panty hose, a pushup bra and jeans I recently bought from Victoria's Secret, my nomal men's running shoes and a tee shirt and go out on the town. This is in addition to the fact that I usually wear half inch gold hoops in my ears (both) and I have longish hair that I sometimes curl.

I have found that I walk in a very femme way and really enjoy being a feeme guy with small breasts but I dont really want to be a woman I guess just a butch lesbian - does anyone here relate or am I just off beat?

Love to all,

Charley

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    It's hard to put a label on our particular behavior. I personally feel TG but you may be a CD. Time will tell as you explore your feelings and wants. There are a lot of us gurls here who are just as confused about ourselves. As you read and talk with others it may become clearer to you. I hope this helps a little but our world can be a muddy one with no clear answers.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

A man that likes to express and be feminine ?

Applys to me. I skipped the "look like a women thing" a while ago and it is enough to get rid of the major annoyance of the male part.
    Last edited by Marla S; 01-26-2007 at 09:29 PM.

We all pretty much have our own style and preferences in how we dress and what we dress in -- it's all good. And you, my friend, are nothing unusual as far as the membership of the forum is concerned.

So, relax.

Yes, no, maybe. I love the search for answers. It truly is the journey that matters. Each of us will find the answer if we listen to our hearts.
    Kimmie W

Every day gets better!

it dosen't matter you are what you are except the facts and enjoy life

susie

Not sure, but i think I'd concider you HUMAN!!! Some of us are confused and some of us are convinced.But all of us are only Human!!!BJ

I think you are just off beat Just kidding everyone who is on this forum is offbeat.

is in her vest
    you are offbeat all right..you are waaay off beat...hang on, you might be less off beat than me. OK maybe you are normal..a normal offbeat
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I quit asking the why and where awhile back...and i learned never to say never...I just go with what i feel...and so far...this is it...scary isnt it...lol...i long ago accepted me for the me i was...I never knew of this crossdressing thing and apparently was doing it about a year and half before we actually labeled it...god, it has a name...now the ride has begun...Im sure my wife wishes this was all, im sure she fears where this will lead...and im sure she at times wishes it would have never appeared...but she loves me even so.

Am i strange, different, a freak? nope, just much more in touch with me than most will ever be or ever allow themselves to be...just as most here are as well i believe. I have no desire to be a real woman and do enjoy the benefits that being male has...but i also enjoy that fem side of me and i enjoy exploring it now....i love not having to be the all powerful alpha male at times (scratches self and grabs another bud...hehe)...gosh it is such an exhausting, overrated thing...I fit in here if nowhere else and for now that is all the understanding i need.

rejoice in who you are and spend a bit less time trying to figure out why and what you are and maybe youll just have a bit more fun...someone said it...you are human...anything else is just a bonus...gary
    Last edited by Gary; 01-27-2007 at 02:22 AM.
    It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

~Agnes Repplier

“Self-esteem isn't everything; it's just that there's nothing without it”
    Gloria Steinem

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Same boat

Theres no need to fear......you're in the same boat as all of us, a wee bit off the beaten path and enjoying it to the max...

Quote Originally Posted by CharleyDC View Post
    Hi joined late last year and am now getting interested in what's going on here. I have also tried to figure myself out over the last several months.

So this is what I have been doing:

I dress in panty hose, a pushup bra and jeans I recently bought from Victoria's Secret, my nomal men's running shoes and a tee shirt and go out on the town. This is in addition to the fact that I usually wear half inch gold hoops in my ears (both) and I have longish hair that I sometimes curl.

I have found that I walk in a very femme way and really enjoy being a feeme guy with small breasts but I dont really want to be a woman I guess just a butch lesbian - does anyone here relate or am I just off beat?

Love to all,

Charley
    Sounds like you got a good understanding of who you are and what you like.

We are all cool The rest of to world thats ogg beat hun
    Angie

Content and Happy
    Just because you like to wear something different doesn't make you 'off beat'. It makes you one of us.

Lanore

we 're all here because society finds us off the beaten path.
    Just remember and enjoy being you who ever you are life is to long not to be able to enjoy the
    experienceof being who we are.

Not worth tryng to figure out the what's and the why's ..... just do what you like to do and move on!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sing to the tune of "I've Got to be me"

You've got to be you
    You've got to be you
    A matter of fact
    You're not out of wack
    You've got to be you!

You want to wear a WHAT??