Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanting to be a girl when you were little?

Wanting to be a girl when you were little?

I haven't been here very long, so this may well have been asked before. but, did you want to be a girl when you were little. Personally, I never wanted to be a girl, but I did like playing with girl's toys , like dolls, and I was always jealous of the pretty clothes that they got to wear. Even though I played football in high school, I would have rather been a cheer leader and wear their uniforms if it wouldn't have been seen as strange.

I agree, just love the feelong of wearing the clothes

Banned Read only
    I always wanted to be a girl when I was little. Playing with dolls, playing house, playing dress up, and the like with the girls was always more enjoyable to me than sports and boy games.

Similar here. I can't remember that I have ever really though "I am a girl" or "I want to be a girl". On the other side I can't remember thinking "I want to be a boy" or "I am happy to be a boy". I often felt a bit irriteted that some things I liked to do and have didn't seem to be "appropriatte" for me, whereas other things that seemed to be more "approriate" I couldn't enjoy.
    I might not even have had the categories boy or girl in my mind, I only realized that I was forced somehow towards a direction I didn't really like or enjoy.
    That's when the confusion and the life as an"outsider" started I guess.

Wanting To be a girl

When I was little I almost always played with the girls so I guess I wanted to be a girl and I played with dolls and at a certain age I wore my first dress so yea I wanted to be a girl when I was little. My mom told me a while back I would have dressed you as a girl when you were little if I could have gotten away with it. I don't know why she didn't.

Oh yes. Prayed at bedtime that I would be a girl when I awoke. Don't think I know what it was that attracted me to wanting this. It was just part of me, and I thought about it alot. Over the years, my parents caught me dressing, or found items I had hidden in my room. Big confrontations. Made me feel less than I was. Denial became my standard. instead of my desire to be a girl. Now, I am just glad to be able to be a lady part-time. If a genie granted me three wishes, oh my goodness....

Growing up on a farm no neighbors 1 mile either direction and no girls.
    Had to bury any feelings but oh how I wanted to be a girl and wear the pretty clothes to school, long hair. Always had to keep hair short what a bummer, but mom had a wig never to this day did I understand that oh well.

I didn't want to be a girl when I was little. I just loved the look and feel of girls cloths.
    Hi I'm Briana I have been cding on and off for several years. I am still in the closet but would like to meet new "girls" to caht about dressing.

yes always since i was 5 or 6 yrars old I did like playing with girl's toys dress up was fun , but then again look at me now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No desire to be a girl--just wear their clothes!

Aspiring Member

Yes i did so want to be this way myself but

Up until about the age of four or five I really did wish that i could have been cahnged to the other sex and then be that way for a long time,

Being able to wear the cloths tht Little girls wear yes oh yes how I really did want to be able to do this myself.. But en some how some wherea long the way this be gant to fade and i was taught that i was a boy and that boys did not want to do this kind of thing but I still did really want it so And then In junior high and high schooll to be able to dress in skirts and or pretty dressses that girls were allowed to wear oh how nice that would have been and to have been a cheer leaded yeah how i walwasy wanted to be able to dress in one of those cheer leader p\outfits the skirt and sweater yeah how i would have loved to be able to have done that.

OH well

Anyway!

Suzy!

I don't think I wanted to be a girl. But, I always wanted to wear their clothes. I have always been intrested in all the girly things...makeup, hair, nail polish, clothes and shoes! and I have always wished for the "boy to girl" switch. I'd wear that switch out!
    XXX
    Megan
    Loving the Lace!

When I was in kindergarten we would sit on the floor. The girls wore skirts and could pull them down covering their legs and feet. We boys of course wore pants, when other kids walked around it wasn't unusual for them to trip over or step on my feet. Since girls had their legs and feet under their skirts that didn't happen to them. When I went home one day I announced that I wanted to be a girl. My mother laughed when I explained why and that was the end of it.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

For as far back as I can remember, I have always wanted to be a girl, I did play with dolls and my friends were all girls. I did not relate very well with boys at all.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

When I was 3-4 I used to play with marbles and pretended that the girl marbles changed the boy marbles into girls. And then all the marbles were happy. So.......I'd say yes.

I've always wanted to be a girl ... because I knew it was who I was. When I was little we would 'play house and I was the Mommy', when 'playing Doctor I was the Nurse'. When I prayed, I prayed to be a girl. Dress up was wonderful - still is. It let me be me.
    "Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.", Jules Michelet, French historian
    Take care and God bless, Josie06[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

imes think I did want to be a girl. I think I got a little jealous sometimes of all the pretty clothes they got to wear.

Katy

Hi.

OMG - YES. I wished every day I was a girl. Before I went to sleep each night I would pray that I was a girl.

Susan
    T.G.I.F. - Thank God I'm Female.

I've always wanted to b a girls since i was like 6 years old.

Yes, my first friend was a girl named Brenda. She had a younger brother that I used to use as an excuse to go over her house. Don't remember what we played, but I remember I was happy. My second friend was also a girl, Pam. I would walk past the boys in my neighborhood to play with them, as I guess I was a bit timid to play with the boys. Later one, my shyness broke and became just one of the guys in the neighborhood. But it wasn't the same. I like the way girls played more. One day when I was in the third or fourth grade, I asked a couple of my classmates to come over to my house to play for the afternoon. At some time after playing with trucks or GI Joes or something, they asked what do you want to play now? I suggest that we play pretend that we are girls (knew i was going out on a limb even at that age). I was totally taken back when they said OK..sounds like fun...then they asked me "how do you play that you are pretend girls"? I thought about it for a while and thought to myself..if I have to explain it it wouldn't be fun.....I just wanted them to be the same kind of playmate I had when I was in the first grade I guess. SO..yeah I did wish I was a grl...

Nope.... alway was too busy chasing the girls to want to be one!!! Ok maybe a few times... hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I always hated the stereotypical "boy" things of the 1950s and 60s, toy guns, rough and tumble games , getting dirty in any way, any team activities etc. I much prefered to play with my big sister Anne's dolls , play house with her, read her Comics like the Bunty and the Judy, etc. IU also found girls' clothes far more attractive than boys' but didn't start to CD until I was 12. The rest is history.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Always a boy, but I love the uniforms of the other team! ha
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanTL View Post
    Hi.

OMG - YES. I wished every day I was a girl. Before I went to sleep each night I would pray that I was a girl.

Susan
    Thats exactly how I felt but when I told my gender counsellor this he tried to explain that these were memories I had imposed upon myself subsequently - but I KNOW he was wrong - I can still remember vividly my dreams and hopes. I knew that I should have been a girl - but supressed that feeling from the age of eight onwards until about 7 years ago (I'm 51 now)

Smile Love being a cute girl

Around the age of 13-14, then it really hit me that I wanted to become a girl , been persuing the dream ever since, with a love of all things cute & girly., clothes espescially ofcourse, stayed in the closet for many years...
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "