Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not headless anymore!!!

Wink I'm not headless anymore!!!

I fainally did it!! It's a non-headless picture of me!

I went to the wig store and had my make-up done!

It was so exhilarating and nerve racking. There are now two people that know, for a fact, that I am a crossdresser. Of course, my wife knows, but I digress. I drove the 25 miles to the shop enfemme, except for my head & nails. I wanted to paint my nails before I left, but ran out of time. The shop owner, Betty, did my make-up and explained what she was doing as she did it. She said I had beautiful skin and loved my long eyelashes. She also thought I feminine features. She asked if I had work done on my nose! She also thought my nails were gorgeous. With the make-up and wig she thought I would be able to pass easily. She told me some stories of other CD's in the area, actually I guess some were TS since they had SRS. There was a couple that stuck in my mind. One TS who she said was a very handsome man who had SRS and became a beautiful woman. There was one whose wife helped him to look better, every closet CD's dream. She was a very nice lady. If I ever need another wig, I will definitely go back if I am still in the area.

The pictures don't do my wig justice. There are highlights running trough it from brown to auburn. I think there at least 3 shades of red/auburn. I think it was worth the $90 for the wig & $40 for the make-up consult.

After I left the shop, I went to the mall. I sat in the parking lot and painted my nails, then went in. I was sooo self concious. I swear everyone was looking at me. I know they probably weren't, but you know how it is. As I was walking in, I tried not to make ye contact with anyone. The store I was headed for, Icing, was close to the Foodcourt entrance. As I was walking to the store I passed a group of 3 people. I know one of the guys was gay, I've seen him around the mall before, and the one guy closest to me was looking at me. I could tell from his expresion that he knew I was a guy. I just kept walking, I know I shouldn't be ashamed or embaressed, but after being in the closet for so long... I made it to the store and looked a little bit, but split after about a minute. There were a ton of teeny-boppers in there and we all know how rude some of them can be. I thought about walking down to Payless to look at shoes, but after making it to the main corridor crowded with people and a long walk, I chickened out. I didn't feel I passed well enough to be near all those people. I was scared someone would say something. I know, "What does it matter what other people think?" If I thought that way, I wouldn't be in the closet, now would I? I still think I was very brave, and proud of myself for going out.

When I got home, I couldn't wait to get some pictures taken. After looking my self over in the mirror, I couldn't believe how good I looked. I know with a little more work on the make-up, I'll look even better!

I got the weekend free because my wife is out of town visiting her mom. She's not doing so well with the loss of her boyfriend of 13yrs now that the holidays are over. I know, "But President's Day is coming right up." Smartass. The holidays that you have so much to do that you don't have time to think about it. I know she'll pull through, my wife had to learn to be tough from someone. The kids are at my parents as I "work on the house." Yes, I have gotten some stuff done, but not as much as if I wasn't running off with myself, but to damn bad. I have to have some time to myself.

I spent some time this morning getting some make-up supplies. My wife will be gone till Monday, so tomorrow night, it's make-up practice time. If I get some good results, I'll post them too.

I am very happy with the day's outcome and much more sure of myself. I'm not going to hide as much. How can I with pictures of my face on the Net? I also never realized how good of a job I did picking my breast size till I looked at the pictures I took.

I thought about going to Club Fusion, the GLBT bar in town, but it's not open at 6:00 for some reason. Maybe the next time I have a weekend free.

FYI The wig I got: the brand is Estetica Designs, style Jessica, color R36F.

Later,

Katrina.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.JPG (45.9 KB, 736 views)
    I'm back. And I brought a friend!

you look good keep it going girl

susie

Yay, I can be the first to reply! I think you look very good and passable. I guess if you are out of practice on the walking and jestures part that could give you away in a crowd. Malls scare me because people are just sitting around doing people watching. I guess if you can survive a mall, you can go anywhere. The wig looks natural on you. Thanks for sharing the story. I too have the issue of I should get more done around home, but sometimes you have to do something for yourself first, you win in the end because your not caught up thinking about what you didn't or could have experienced.

wow looking good the wig really suits you, you look like anatural to me

You look great, Katrina. Keep up the good work!

You look fantastik......very natural!!!

Hugs
    Brenda
    "leave your panty drawer unlocked around me and your dancing with the devil"

nice picture!! would like to see more!!

Ya look just swell Hun. Maybe with some kind of hip and butt enhancer you might be even better looking.

Wow, you look great Katrina. You are a very pretty girl.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

HI Katrina, looking good there hun, great first time picture. Sharon. xxx

I think you are very brave and beautiful. Way to go!

I'm glad you found someone to help you out who was supportive. That's really cool.

Looking forward to more pics and adventures hun. Stay safe.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Katrina, You look lovely. I'm glad you had such a fun time.

Pretty look and natural. It's natural to feel like everyone is looking at you the first time out. The more you go out, the more comfortable you will be.
    Way to go!

"Lady Fingers"

Katrina, you look great and I second the very brave comment.
    Keely

One of the Reds

You look fantastic Katrina! Thanks for sharing your adventure. It's stories like yours I keep reading in here that are helping me summon up the courage to venture out soon.

Great story inspires me to push the envelope a little more. You look fabulous. Take care Kahlan

Alone.............I guess I'm a hermitiss, maybe a Nun in waiting,

the new wig

Yep ! You've just joined the insanity.

I'm sure you got quite the rush from this activity.

Secondly, there was nothing you could have done to stop this "Freight Train".

Crazy, Insane................

Do take care, in future out and abouts, as we actually do get read quite a bit.

It's just that no one cares; as most folks are too involved with their own little worlds.

PS
    One of the first rule of females, is safety.....and that is, something, most guys don't even think about.

You look great. I think the wig suits you fine. And I agree that your breasts are right for your body size. Speaking of body size, I am envious of your small waist and flat tummy. Post more pics.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

Katrina you look fabulous the outfit works well for you too.
    I love the wig is it it natural hair? Just wondering it is an expense I'm starting
    to really feel I need. But you look great and hopefully with time your shopping
    experiences will get better.
    P.S.
    the jeans look great, but we hope to see those long legs.

Gold Member
    Great day for you, and that is one pretty head on your shoulders

Junior Member Stephanie Stevens's Avatar
    Katrina,

You look great, very feminine image.

Hugs,

Stephanie

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    The avatar looks a little "mousey" and the lighting is less than ideal. I was a bit dissapointed when the avatar popped up---But then the PHOTO---- the photo is WOW! Looks really good. you need to crop the photo for your avatar pic---The lighting on your face is much better and you look really good.

Good photos are hard to come by, you gotta get them where you can find them. Use your pic head for your avatar.

Katrina love the pics with the head your a beautiful girl so keep sending pics
    Angie

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]You look great and even better you had a great day out, first of many enjoy them.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Thank you!

:blushing: I just wanted to thank everyone for the positive responses to my post. It's nice to have others to reinforce what you think.
    I don't know when the next time will be that I get to go out again, but I am looking forward to it. I just hope I can find some othwrs in my area to do it with.
    And no, the wig is not real hair. If I had the $$, about $200 - $500, I might buy one, but I think it will do for now.

Thank you all,
    Katrina.
    I'm back. And I brought a friend!