Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All most purged

Gold Member

All most purged

Yep I almost did, I had time to dress today and it was the first time in weeks, I got dressed and I don't know but I just did not feel good about, I deleted most of my pictures on line here, deleted a website I was working on for my pictures, and even tossed all my girlie stuff in my truck for a drop off some wheres.

But I held back on the last one there and put my stuff away with out tossing it, gads a stupid hissy fit in a half hours time, don't know what hit me but to toss my wig and forms would have been a big mistake even if I need a break from dressing.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Tina

WOW Tina that is a very scary thing. I am so glad that you thought better of it and didn't actually go thru with it. That would have been just aweful. Although shopping for new things can be fun.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

hey Tina
    come on now girlfriend you know better that that , you know this is expensive " hobby " , just put everything away until you get the itch
    love your avatar BTW
    hugs Marissa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    nooooo dont you dare....you know full well its an expensive thing to do! really gorgeous new avatar!

Gold Member
    What can I say, but yes I did put my stuff away, but god what a rotten feeling that came over me.

Tina,

First of all let me say that you are looking absolutley Terrific in your new avatar. Ok now more to the point ; I don't know what the reason was that made you feel like purging ; but at least you came to your senses - LOL- and did not trash your clothes ,makeup etc... Sometimes I have this moments every once in a while and say to myself -"just what the heck are you doin'" -it happens to all of us.But I know that you know that this is just as much a part of your person as as every other aspect of your personality is. So Dammit - just enjoy it (I am assuming when I say this that is is not causing you too much mental anguish). So c'mon put your pictures back up and start working on your website again.We would all miss you if you left. Besides your garage door would be awfully lonely without Tina. Now- go and make your self a frozen daquiri, put on the Lifetime channel and chill for the rest of the day. And if you ever get the urge to purge again be sure to call the help hotilne first-that would be all your sisters right here.
    Kisses,
    Elizabeth

http://profiles.urnotalone.com/ElizabethHeatherton

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elizabethheatherton/

http://profiles.yahoo.com/lipsticksiss

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies...guid=242225087

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. ~Japanese Proverb

"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." -
    -- Lao Tzu

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Tina,

Glad you didn't go through with the whole purge thing.
    Just goes to show, us "gurls" can be as moody as the GG's
    sometimes, LOL.
    Stick around, sister, us "biker chicks" gotta stick togrther!
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    What can I say, but yes I did put my stuff away, but god what a rotten feeling that came over me.
    btw if u do that again i aint gonna flirt with you ever again (that should stop her lol)

Tina i can't beleave my eyes you almost purged your stuff thats scary for some of us out here. Well at least you did stop and think before you did toss your girly stuff out. I hope you have better luck after your break. Keep us informed of you progress you know you'll want to dress agfain and if you'd tossed it all out you'd have to buy it all over again and you know as well as i do how expensive it is to replace everything you toss out.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Gads, Tina, You too? Is there something in the water? Seems that there have been several of us gurls recently that have spoken the "P" word out loud. Glad you didn't go through with it. <Philosophy mode engaged> I wonder if it's that sometimes we just get these reality checks that no matter what we do that we will never be GG's. Maybe we sometimes get fixated on the wrong goal. Maybe we should be focusing our energy on being the best that we CAN be and not worry about what we CAN'T be.<Philosophy mode terminated>
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I wonder about you biker chicks sometimes. LOL
    Danielle

Just set them in the third stall from the right, in the ladies restroom at the Clare rest area..... I'll pick them up next time I'm through there!! hehe

Glad you didn't do it!!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Right thats it, first Holly, now you.....im banning that word....you know? that P word lol, if it doesnt exist you cant do it lol
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 01-28-2007 at 05:51 PM.

That was close.
    I'll bet and hope you feel better soon.

Purging

I also have been considering purging lately, and have not felt like dressing, shaving "everything" etc. Maybe it is the midwinter blahs.

Platinum Member
    i think its the come down after christmas and the cold blegggghhhhh weather

Gold Member
    May be its the water we drink heck I don't know, or for some it's the same old thing, I think Karen said it best in a new tread by her "find an alternative way to do what we all love to do!!".

Oh Karen I would love to see you in my size 40 forms and my red wig

Platinum Member
    you know i always thought how could some one just purge??? never understood it sounded just stupid .... OK not long ago relay down and a few "events" here i did purge. my thoughts were get rid of everything all my pics.. gone off the computer ( except the one my brother found ) my intent was to kill off Wendy ..... a truck full of things went to the G.W.... lucky for me my back was too sore to toss any more...

even though i knew it was wrong dame it just felt right... it is hard to explain but best i can say it was like a bad car wreck.... lucky for me a few real true girl Friends here and on a different site helped me see what i was doing and i stopped ... in my mind the pictures then the clothes and i even had my mind set the last thing i was going to do was shave my hair .. that would have ended it all ... i never got that far as you girls out there know WHO you are stopped it before i went that far....

purging sucks nu ff said?????.........

Just leave your things away until you get the urge again.......never purge!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I once took time off from dressing. Let's see, how long was it? That's right, 24hours. Tina, we would have missed you something fierce. You redheads have us wrapped around your fingers.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Tina, Tina, Tina, I am schocked, schocked I tell you.
    Please don't do that again. Call somebody, email them, PM them, send up smoke signals, anything but quit.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Tina,

I have a solution for the "purge" problem. Find a CD in your area, get to know her, and when you want to purge, drop it all off at her house. It saved me twice! I'm in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area if anyone ever needs help from this awful temporary mistake!

Janey

What's with this? I'll bet that there absolutely no FTM's that purge! Why should we?
    I know it's harder for people to accept MTF's, but why?
    Are we any different? Really?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    What's with this? I'll bet that there absolutely no FTM's that purge!
    not this boy no way!!! but i do know of ftms that do or have

Smile

Speaking as a part time cder, I just don"t feel like getting all dolled up, sometimes. Even if I have a chance to dress. Good thing you did"nt purge though!!! That thought never crosses my mind, as I have very little girly stuff anyway. But, I must admit, that my panties are starting to take over my underware draw!!!!!!!!!!