Thread: miss manners

miss manners

wear a slip with a white blouse?

jc

Slip Lover

Yes

I'll wear a full slip anytime there is a reason. Come to think of it I'll wear one even when there isn't a reason to wear one.

I guess it really doesn't matter, but I usally don't wear a slip with a blouse. I would rather have my Bra seen under it. I think the Full Slip takes away the two bulge look of the breast, I like mine to be seen seperatly.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Silver Member
    Slips provide two functions. One is to keep your outerwear from clinging. The second is to provide a layer of modesty and prettiness over your bra and garter belt or girdle. Back when most women and girls wore slips, bras were much more utilitarian than they are now. A slip could provide something pretty to cover up the rather plain looking cotten bra. Also it was one more layer to cover an erect nipple in an era when that women were not suposed to have nipples.

Slips are not so functional now, but they sure feel nice!

Lovies,
    Steph

good information, Steph. I like slips too, but I also like it that sometimes my nipples show from beneath my bra and blouse.
    warmly, Linnea

Slips Reconsidered

Most of the time since I have become" Katrina Maureen " I have not worn a slip, but only a bra under my blouse. But ever since I have become " Trina " I have suddenly grown very fond of wearing them. It seems that about the same time I have acquired a boyfriend who loves me in a slip, and I love doing whatever Jeff says. & From Trina - Hot Irish Babe
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

It depends on comfort and whether you want your bra to be seen.

In the same vein, black bra under a white top? Sexy or clashing?
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDenise View Post
    It depends on comfort and whether you want your bra to be seen.

In the same vein, black bra under a white top? Sexy or clashing?
    Black bra under a white top? Clashing!!!

Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    wear a slip with a white blouse?

jc
    Should have started your thread with, "Dear Genital Reader."

No seriously. I have ordered two slips on line and they both were large enough to fit two of me inside. I ordered them by bust size. Where did I go wrong ? Hardly anyone sells them now days.

I like a cami or just a bra
    Angie

Yes I'd wear a slip under a white blouse, mostly because my wife likes me to keep my belly hairy so I do to keep her happy, and a white slip or a camisole underneath stops that showing through. Mind you I do like slips anyway.
    Have faith. I don't mean faith in gods or governments, prophets or pundits. Have faith in yourself, in what you can do and what you know to be right. What you need is inside yourself, you can not find it in a book or the words of another, it may be hardest to find it there but if you look, find it you will!

My Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariannaj

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I do not wear slips, maybe a pretty cami, but I have a few sexy lace bras I love to show off.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

hi i love to wear slips because they look and feel nicesome times i wear a 1/2slip under my skirt to show off my frilly bra
    laurie sweet