Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How far will you go?

How far will you go?

When you are dressed as a female how far will you take the female role when it comes to men. Of course there are the men that know your male and the ones that don't. Because of some threads posted I thought I would ask this question.

I guess it would be the same as with a woman. Probablly I could go all the way if I like him that much. But I can't really say, because nothing like that ever happened to me so far.
    The only men I came into contact with while dressed as a woman, was a cop that stopped me while walking down the street at night and that story didn't turn into anything else that really embarassing moment for me.
    Last edited by Karmen; 01-30-2007 at 12:41 PM.

I tried it for a while and found out it wasn't for me. I like women and have a very good relationship with what I believe to be my partner for the rest of my life. But if that's what you like, then go for it. We are all individuals after all and no two people will ever see things in exactly the same way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i keep my distance as you never no what you are setting your self up for if i know the man and we is aware of me it's a diffrent situation <like another crossdresserthat i no well >but outher than that no way

susie

Banned Read only
    I'm in a long term relationship. I'm not looking.

I have had men IM me and while talking to them realize that they thought I was a GG. When I discover this, I quickly tell them that I am a happly married hetrosexual crossdresser. Most time that is the last I hear from them, except for this one guy who refuses to believe that I am a MTF crossdresser. I finially had to put him in the ignore list. LOL

Personally, I would be up front with any man that may hit on me while I am out en fem. I am not interested in having any kind of relationship with a man while I am en fem or not. I have to admit that it still amazes me that some men mistake me for a GG when I am out en fem. Either some men are blind or I do look enough like a GG to fool them. LOL

One Night In Bangcock

Nope! "I Get My Kicks Above The Waist Line...Such-A"

It's odd, I have ben out in Bars and on many occasions have had men hit on me. These guys for the biggest part were married and I assume were streight. I guess the fact that you like wearing womens cloths people think you might be a easy mark. And on the other hand I don't think I have ever ben approached by a Gay Man. Kinda funny Society would Label you as being Gay because of you'r dress preference but then the Gay Men for the biggest part wont accept you because of the way you dress.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I love teasing from a distance, love knowing some smuck is letting me control his mind with a shake of my tail, that's real mind control. But that's my limit. I'm a lesbian, and have the partner of my fantasies.

Emily Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Paulacder View Post
    It's odd, I have ben out in Bars and on many occasions have had men hit on me. These guys for the biggest part were married and I assume were streight. I guess the fact that you like wearing womens cloths people think you might be a easy mark. And on the other hand I don't think I have ever ben approached by a Gay Man. Kinda funny Society would Label you as being Gay because of you'r dress preference but then the Gay Men for the biggest part wont accept you because of the way you dress.

I have been hit on at least three times while in drab. Once when I was in uniform.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I don't know, but I have been clubbing and received a few propositions. I am flattered, and wasn't ready in those moments to accept them.

I have had one erotic adventure (no fluid exchanges, mind you), and found it pleasant and fulfilling, though I'm not comfortable sharing details.

Enfemme, I get kind of confused at some of the clubs - I see a sexy girl (GG or otherwise) and I get excited in a manly way. I meet lovely women (GG or otherwise) and my heart opens in a feminine way. I guess there are lots of directions to go/grow in.

Be Careful Dearies!

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

commited to my marriage vows

Mode of dress has nothing to do with it for me.

1: I am and have been committed to my marriage vows from the day she said yes to marry me. Unconditionally.

2: I am a heterosexual male person. Period. Being a CDer does not make me something or someone different. I am the same person no matter what my mode of presentation.

KimberlyS-CD / Joe
    A name is just a label to help others relate to you.
    I am a guy who likes wearing feminine clothes at times.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

As long as I am married I have been and will always continue to be faithful
    at times my dressing has been viewed as the cheating and caused some
    major problems but thankfully we have stuck with our commitment.
    Even when she does purge my stuff

That would be nowhere quick.... Zip... Zilch... Nada... Not to first base or any base... Not even a kiss on the cheek... Don't touch me you *******.... Leave me alone I have a headahce.....

Get the picture yet??

Love Karren

PS: I see we have an auto-bleeping program running!!! Lol. Guess what ********* really means!! Hehe
    Last edited by Karren H; 01-30-2007 at 03:45 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wink take it to the limit

Yep , there are those that know I'm male , but how far might I acctualy go? anything but sex., skys the limit then , I have had a guy or take two interest in me , If I like him and he treats me like a lady how I like to be treated 24/7 I get butterflys just thinking of it , so I'll leave it at that, great thread
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

As long as the guy knew my real gender and he met my expectations of reasonable appearance, kindness and humor, then I'd go as far as kissing him upon our first meeting. However, anything else would have to wait a few dates.

All the Way Baby

I have done it many times and love it. I have always been enfemme when the sexual encounter began. In female mode I am very agressive sexually, and it is with men who are enfemme, or mostly not. Until 1 and 1/2 years ago, I would never think that I could do such a thing, but ever since my wife died I have changed tremendously. If I were still married I am sure that I would still be wife only, and I would likely not dress, at least not more than undergarments. & Trina - Irish Treat
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

not far

Well, for me it would not get very far at all. I have no intrest in men. Even if I make it to be a complete women, I am just a lesibian at heart. I just have to be honest with people so I would not want to deceive anyone. Jena
    Jena

For me it is all the way if it is the right guy.

Well, i go totally the other direction. As most of you know, as i have posted i am a T-girl and gay. I do have a man friend who has only seen me once in drab. He and I are quite close, and have intimate times. He knows and loves to be with Kathrynn. He treats me like a woman, always opens the door for me and he even walks me to my car when we leave the gay bar we frequent.
    And better yet, he always attends and watches over me when i do drag shows.
    I am quite happy being my woman self.
    Kathrynn

you know i am not sure? i can be with a woman i know what i am doing there, but with a guy i have no idea but i would love to find out one day, i am not sure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would give the boy (in my deepest alpa male voice) a No Thanks Dude!!!

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

i think it might depend on my mood at the time. i've thought about being with a guy, but never acted on those thoughts. would have to wait for that option to come up and decide then.

I surprised myself when I tried it and liked it way to much....posted a thread about it last year called I've Been Dating a Guy, which I think it broke some kind of record before things got out of hand and the moderators locked it down. It's a controversial subject because to a lot of SO's the thought that their guy might secretly want to make it with a man is very threatening. For me it was fun exploring, and I learned a lot about myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Bangcock

I think that's Bangkok, actually, but your version is funnier, and more to the point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]