Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How far will you go?

All the Way

I will go all the way with T - Girls, men or genuine ladies. My preference, at this point in my life, are enfemme men. But even that is not entirely true, my boyfriend has never, to my knowledge, and certainly not with me ever engaged in sex while he was enfemme. & Trina - Irish Witch
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 01-31-2007 at 11:22 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Been watching this one for awhile...

This goes against every thing I was brought up to be. But, yes I would, in Femme. There its out! I am in a sorta reverse marriage. She is not BI at all and I guess I always been a bit curious. We have talked about it and she thinks it would be hott. Well it could all be a fad just like the Levi Cords I used to wear in the 70's.....and the lesure suits...

Huggs...

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
    Absolutely no men. When I go out I get looks from men, and even if one offered to treat me to nice restaurants no go!

Absolutely no promiscous sex with anyone too. My biggest fear is an STD, especailly AIDS. So I'm just left to myself and fantasies mostly (very harmless).
    I will go even further than Jesse. Being intimate with anyone, male or female requires a level of trust that I am not willing to develop and/or give. More than STDs, I fear getting emotionally hurt by someone's ulterior motives. I am single and have very big sexual fantasies. A lot of my CD friends are either married or outwardly asexual.

One last thing, the only time recently I have been "hit on" by a male was at the December Triangles party. A outwardly str8 male went tranny chasing at our party in a gay club. I ignored him.

Some of you may think this line of thinking is a bit peculiar. I am just trying to protect myself and do not want to hurt others without a really good reason.
    "It is better to be looked over than to be overlooked." Mae West

http://360.yahoo.com/ritaknight1999

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ritaknight1999/

Quote Originally Posted by Kenix View Post
    Honestly I don't really know as it is not something I thought about.

I don't think this is a fair question to ask those who are married.
    For those that to need to know.... It's fair. If you were there, wouldn't you want to know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In addition to my original answer, I have no desire whatsoever, when Dawn, to be sexual with a CD or GG. Do love to be around ladies in social company at most times though. Find them ever so much more interesteing then guys in that environment.
    Dawn

Smile

Well I would be flattered but I too am happlity married heterosexual CD

cd from fridley minnesota toygun22's Avatar
    i would go all the way if i liked him, but i would rather go all the way with a *******, crossdresser, t-girl. ect....

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

how far will you go

To each there own but for me I am and always will be a lesbian or heterosexual male depending on my mind set at the time. I would not accept any advances but would not be offended if i got some, i would feel that it was a complement about my appearance

There has been a great diversity of answers to this question. Its been interesting no matter what your genetic stature is or whether or not you have a relationship. Or if you have tried it, thought about it, or whatever the case may be, this question has had a wide range of diversity to it. I'm sure it will still have for awhile. Thanx for all the replies.
    The score so far is:
    34% yes
    50% no
    16% ?

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Would I, could I...

Naw, NO, nope, not a chance....Being one I know how they are and operate...

I'll stick to my SO...

With great pleasure I might add...

Not really sure but would be willing to atleast help him lighten his load. I have never been with a man but have always thought it would be interesting to see if could pick one up.

I don't want anything to do with guys at all, not dressed as a man or a woman. I have close friends that are male, but not that close. I am heterosexual, and not gay.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That would be nowhere quick.... Zip... Zilch... Nada... Not to first base or any base... Not even a kiss on the cheek... Don't touch me you *******.... Leave me alone I have a headahce.....

Get the picture yet??

Love Karren

PS: I see we have an auto-bleeping program running!!! Lol. Guess what ********* really means!! Hehe
    Karren
    It means the same as @!#&*%$ which is what I would say to him (Not for me) I love women and thier styles..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

When I'm dressed I feel quite attracted by guys.. have never gone with one so far, but that's just because I'm still in the closet, and I'm quite afraid of accepting proposals from internet buddys.. otherwise..

I think its down to how far into crossdressing you are..If you do it too much its only natural that you'l start thinking about "it" with men...as it must be one of the Holy Grails to feeling completely feminine...me...on the fence...as far as i know i'm straight hetero and only woman make my head turn..however once enfemme..the thought of beholding that power to cause men to turn their heads does interest me...but i've allways said to myself it would never go further than that..unless i have the full reassignment..and i'm no way near that.
    Last edited by FROCKYHORROR; 02-03-2007 at 12:05 PM.

oh

Oh. Guess for me sexuality is fluid a relaxed state.

I am not attracted to masculinity, but I had this friend once, I just wanted too. But, he was slim and fem. Course, that was before marriage. If I got divorced? I don't know. Probably find a girlfriend, or a passable T.

I go al the way...

with both men and t-girls. I love making out with other girls because there isn't much sexier than finding another guy who likes to look like a hot woman and getting all dolled up with him and getting down to business. But, then again, there isn't anything better for making you feel all woman than using your womanly talents to please a nice masculine man. And do I ever please them. LOL. They leave weak and confused.

I would go all the way but the guy would have to have a lot of money!

it all depends on the guy. i am single and bi so if he gives me the tingle then who knows what might happen.

When in fem i wanted to be treated as a lady. since i spend 95% of time as female, iguess i wanted to be treated as a lady

Allthough I'm not gay, to be honest I've wondered what it would be like to be treated as a woman by a man, but not enough to bother finding out.

Gender has no bearing on sexuality
    Well, this is true to the point of ones natural birth sexual orientation; however ones natural instincts are not the only thing to define sexual preferance.
    For some, like transgender, there can be a chosen preference too. With lesbian movements of the 70’s in particular we saw politically active feminists choosing a lesbian lifestyle as an ideology rather than a natural inclination.
    In some ancient societies it was considered socially and politically desirable to have homosexual relationships.
    I don’t try too much to define where I sit on the transgender scale. What I do know is that I have never displayed any male sexuality at all, toward anybody.
    In this respect I think the phrasing of the opening post is quite relevant to me as it is specific to a feminine role. I have only ever had a feminine role during intimacy and I chose, with some free will, to have intimacy exclusively with masculine males.
    I cannot still to this day say that my physical attraction is to men anymore than women, but I can say that I have come to appreciate what women can see in men beyond the physical appearance.
    I guess that, for me it is the physical role in intimacy that has defined my preference above all else.

when I'm dressed enfemme, the skys the limit! I'd love to have a man treat me like a lady in public, and maybe a little like the devil in private.

Heavens Yes

Been there,done that,and would do it again.The ultimate fantasy.