Thread: 1st Appointment At CXH :)

1st Appointment At CXH :)

I went...........I saw.............I wasn't refused!
    I really dont know what all the worry was over. We are already talking hormones and should get them next time! We are also discussing chest surgery next time I see Dr Lorrimer aswel already. This is because of the probs I have had with them, and also he said I only need to wait a year anyway for chest surgery and as he is going from when I changed my name, by the time go see them again in maybe May time, I will have done over a year of RLT anyway he says Cool eh?

My weight is not such an issue with hormones and also he said maybe do some voluntary work or go to college as I am not working and all will be well. The only thing he said would be good was if I could build up some chest muscle, which will help with the breast removal, and most of all the reconstruction of the male chest.

So that was it really, I was sent for blood tests already too, so hopefully they will come back ok! He just has to check with my GP about my dodgy heart readings on the ECG that they are normal for me. Also he said that I am quite normal and ok considering some of the abuse I went through as a kid etc, and that I am pretty sane and he says he wouldn't like to promise the hormones just yet as I have to see Dr Barrat I think he said, but he said that Barrat should be in agreement with him.

Went for food and drinks afterwards with Marylin C and a f2m guy I recently made friends with which was nice. Had a quick mooch around, saw 'Buck-house' and had a quick stop in Hyde Park. But was so tired after getting up at 4 am to be there. Want my bed now.

Ohhh yes, my Mam said that when I came out I was grinning like a cat, she said she hadn't seen me smile like that since I was about ten years old. So thats it, I'm in, I know whats gonna happen next time, and what I need to do. I dont think any of the things they ask were uncomfortable to talk about, and their requests not at all obsurd or ridiculous.

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    YYyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!

Good for you!

Ryan, this is just so good for you!

I am very very pleased things are going to proceed in the right direction. Why wouldnt they? Man you have it together.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Oh awesome dude. I'm happy for you. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Ohhh yes, my Mam said that when I came out I was grinning like a cat, she said she hadn't seen me smile like that since I was about ten years old.
    I can believe that, dude. I'm grinning just reading about it all. Congrats! That's really terrific news, man. Sending you a high-five long distance. Will be looking forward to your updates.

P.S. We could have told them you're sane!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Awesome, Ryan!
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Hey congratulations! That's so awesome that you're going to start getting all of that. YaY for you!
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Very cool, Ryan -- outstanding, as a matter of fact!

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Congrats Ryan! Good luck with your future visits!
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    YEAH!

Congrats Ryan!
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Ryan,
    congrats hun, give your mum ahuge from me

Jess
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Will do Jess. Thanks everyone for the replies Still smiling. When I go in May ish time, I hope to get my hormones, then when I next see Dr Lorrimer after the May appointment he said we will discuss the chest surgery. That I cant wait for either. In May I will have been full time a year and two months, and he said I would only have to wait a year into the RLT anyway for the chest surgery. Woooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting, especially as I keep going over what Dr Lorrimer said in my head

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats dude!
    Come on goats, time to go home!

congratulations

Well ryan what can I say......... Congratulations hun.. honestly ur a cute guy, very cute even..... I know how difficult it can be to be on hormones I been there already and it wasn't easy but just be patient hun, I really wish the best to you and wish nothing but Happiness for u as I'm part of the Transgender community too, nothing makes me happier than my brothers and sisters being happy.. xoxoxox

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Awww Ryan I'm SO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!
    That is totally awesome news dude.

Bloody keep on with that grinning and enjoy heading towards feeling happy, relaxed and complete

Brave man! I'm proud *wipes away a tear* hehehe (That was a joke about the tear )
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Smile

Wow Ryan when you make a decision to move forward you do it 200%. Well done and So many have made such great strides lately I think we are well pass having a party here. What do you think guys? Party?

dancin

Hi hun and congratulations it's great news and I'm really happy for ya xx Felix