Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's past time for this to be done....

It's past time for this to be done....

I say we have us a party to celebrate all those big steps on your journeys that you guys have made.

Lex had surgery
    Capt did too
    Ryan is getting everything all lined up for T and possible surgery
    Pocoyo has talked with GP and soon a gender therapist

I hope I haven't missed anyone here. If so add to the list and let's celebrate folks.

I've got some rum and brought lots of cookies too. Guys I know you all have a stash of goodies let's share.

Come on ladies: Kimberley, Salandra and Kerrianna I want to see you in your best dresses. Lisa I know your out there, get on over here gorgeous. Jess, Tamara, Angie come on grab someone and a bottle or two and let's get this thing going.

dancin
    Last edited by dancinginthedark; 01-31-2007 at 11:07 AM.

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    WOOHOO!!!

Iiii'''''m comin' uppp... so you better get this party started.....
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    vary impressive in the steps "THE GUY'S" have been making and huge congrats on the steps you all have taken .... hats off to you all ....

Yeah! (hugs pocoyo & Wendy )Poc and Wendy is here...I put some beer on ice and brought some vodka for Kat. Got some music and a portable Cd player to hold us until we get us some live music going. But I think Kieron might be here somewhere already cuz the cookies have gone missing. lol

Mine's a Cuba Libre
    Last edited by mylitta; 06-08-2007 at 10:22 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dancinginthedark GG View Post
    But I think Kieron might be here somewhere already cuz the cookies have gone missing. lol
    Look for him wherever Tina might be (or Lisa).

Quote Originally Posted by mylitta GG
    Mine's a Cuba Libre
    Alright!! Gotta love a girl that likes rum!

The party is a good idea, Mae. The boys definitely deserve to celebrate all the good things that have come along lately. And it wouldn't be party without the ladies. All we need now is Casey to sing us a shanty or two.

Way to go, dudes! Fire up the hot tub!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*** runs in and jumps on the sofa ***

hello everyone a parity yay!!!

anyone care to dance????

Hope I am not to late for the party been gathering supplies from all over the world help yourselves folksAttachment 40591 Attachment 40588 Attachment 40585

For the capt seeing he on meds Attachment 40584 And Attachment 40590 for the headaches 2morrow

Just follow the cookie crumbs and there be Kieron

Thanks for the invite guys and Dancin ( I do so love a party

Jess
    Last edited by Sheila; 05-13-2008 at 09:38 AM.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

j2o yay as a non drinker im happy about that

Yay! ((hugs)) dancing

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    *** runs in and jumps on the sofa ***

hello everyone a parity yay!!!

anyone care to dance????
    Ch'yeah! Obviously.....!!
    *flails arms and legs wildly on the dance floor* hehehe

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

lol no worrys poc i cant dance eather haha we can be doing the mad dance

Haha sounds good to me!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dancinginthedark GG View Post
    But I think Kieron might be here somewhere already cuz the cookies have gone missing. lol
    why does everyone blame me, i wasnt even here, ive only just got here! bet it was the pesky parrot of the Capt!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    why does everyone blame me, i wasnt even here, ive only just got here! bet it was the pesky parrot of the Capt!
    Erm yes... "the parrot" *pats belly with a wry smile*

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Erm yes... "the parrot" *pats belly with a wry smile*
    hmpft!!! you pinched my.....uhhh i mean our cookies!!!! i think Poc should walk the plank!

Party?

Party, did someone say party?! Fashionably late, I am. I'll bring rum balls - like to get the rum & sugar in one motion.

A party is a great idea dancin! Congrats to all the guys I'm up for some dancing Adam...and Poc come join in you dance just fine!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

yay *** danceing around the room ***

*dances (goofily) but keeps eye on kieron*... don't make me walk the plaaannk!

Ummmm, what are the dress requirements? Will that be pirate formal, semi formal, casual or down in the gutter?

Where are the rum balls?

Kimberley

Oh and does the monkey get to come too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Dress requirements = "downright sexy".. I believe... from the look of this invitation *waves it so she can't actually read what it says*
    Yeah so... skimpy as possible then. Show off those fiiine legs

Oh you silver tongued devil you....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

*slams hands over own mouth and tries really hard to resist the temptation to say something suggestive* mmmmfffrrmmmmmmmmmrrrghh

Hmmmph. Never stopped you before... Well just wait a few minutes so I can get changed.... I know there is a unisex washroom somewhere that Karren Hutton isnt occupying....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    Where are the rum balls?
    Kieron "Where are the rum balls"

not that I am saying you have em like

Jess

[SIZE="1"](actually they were very nice)[/SIZE]
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me