Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: It's past time for this to be done....

Well, I'll walk you to your hammock seeing as the Capt appears to have retired again.

Hmmm...you must be tired. Didn't even try to paw me.

There you go, ooops... that's gonna hurt in the morning. Sorry. Putting people to bed in a hammock is a lot trickier than putting them in a real bed. Good thing it was only your head.

Now, where was that nice Mr. Kieron's quarters?
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    Now, where was that nice Mr. Kieron's quarters?
    <<<<<<that way.....follow the trail of candles

wow....how romantic.

Time for a nightcap Mr Kieron?

I found this cute little barrel when I was in port last.

No, not port, it's cognac...huh? Nevermind. Get some glasses.

I'll just make myself comfortable. My, it's pretty comfy in here. The Captain must like you.

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    2 glasses coming up , *dims lights and lights more candles*

Mmmmm, this stuff is much tastier than that awful rum those guys drink. You're so classy.

Oh! Why Mr. ...oh, , that was just my kitty.

You can pet it if you like.

George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    Mmmmm, this stuff is much tastier than that awful rum those guys drink. You're so classy.
    i do try

Oh! Why Mr. ...oh, , that was just my kitty.

You can pet it if you like.
    but.......

Boy, sure is dark in here even with all those candles.

Oh hi kitty...oh....uh...that's not my kitty this time is it? :blushing:

George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    Boy, sure is dark in here even with all those candles.

Oh hi kitty...oh....uh...that's not my kitty this time is it? :blushing:
    KERRIANNA!!! :blushing:.................

Oh. You really ARE a gentleman.

sigh...okay. Sorry, your crewmates have corrupted me. It's ALL their fault. I was an innocent young maiden when I first came aboard.

It's getting a bit warm in here. Maybe we should take a stroll on deck to look at the night sky.

George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    that would be nice, i will take a blanket to wrap around us whilst we snuggle in the moonlight gazing at the stars

heehee: bring the little barrel along too. Keep us a bit warmer. Look, the moon is nearly full. It's beautiful tonight.

Last edited by kerrianna; 01-31-2007 at 10:06 PM.

George Bernard Shaw

Oh well, the party is over and look at this mess! Who will clean this? Cabin boys hung over? Purser? Deck hands? Geesh.....

Uh oh..... *Kimberley looks up* KONG!!!!

Dont you look at me like that.... clean this up and we'll take you to the island tomorrow so you can climb some trees and mountains.... Just dont wake up the crew....shhhhhh.

See you in the morning.

Kimberley goes below deck to her cabin for some much needed sleep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    Oh well, the party is over and look at this mess! Who will clean this? Cabin boys hung over? Purser? Deck hands? Geesh.....

Uh oh..... *Kimberley looks up* KONG!!!!

Dont you look at me like that.... clean this up and we'll take you to the island tomorrow so you can climb some trees and mountains.... Just dont wake up the crew....shhhhhh.

See you in the morning.

Kimberley goes below deck to her cabin for some much needed sleep.
    well, oh my heck! on my neck! watching all this tomfoolery makes me nervous. I need some more rum or brandy, or whatever else is being served.

Looks like everyone had some fun. Gotta love a good party. I'll help with the clean up guys.

dancin

Hey that's were Kieron hid those cookies. hehe Looks like chocolate chip cookies and a hot coco for me.

Quote Originally Posted by great gg View Post
    well, oh my heck! on my neck! watching all this tomfoolery makes me nervous. I need some more rum or brandy, or whatever else is being served.
    shhhh, you'll wake Mr. Kieron. He's awfully cute wrapped up in that blanket.

oooh, cookies! YES YES YES! And hot coco? Can I join you? It's a cold one tonight.

Ah, GGG, do the clear skies extend down to you in Washington State? Have you seen the moon tonight? (or as Jefferson Airplane (starship?) sang):
    "Have you seen the stars tonight?
    Would you like to go up on "A" deck and look at them with me?
    Have you seen the stars tonight?
    Would you like to go up for a stroll and keep me company?"

That's what I was singing earlier to dear sweet Kieron .

George Bernard Shaw

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar

Congratulations all.....all that's can hear me !

Anyone with enough oomph to party on.....(captain?)....here's some rum that's not gone !

[COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :